Ok some of you guys seem to think i've proven the report because i don't like Isen. I've nothing against him and do not know him well enough to have anything against him, i do know siralex as well as most of you do, and know him well enough to dislike and distrust him.
A few of you will know that I have indeed proven reports on people I do like. It makes no difference to me who the reported player is, if the evidence is in the report enough to mark as proven then it gets marked as proven, if it's not then its marked as unproven.
The reason why I personally have gone in and marked that report instead of leaving it for another analyzer is the same as when any other well known player is proven and that's because i'm an admin and not just an analyzer. I would prefer you guys to give me grief than to hassle the rest of the team which you would do regardless of who marked it proven.
There is no way I can mark it as reporter not credible when Isen is freely admitting that the report is fact and not fiction. Please try and get your heads around that, especially you chrisev.
I am still waiting for someone to post links to these many reports where people have been reported for spamming and have freely admitted it, yet it has still been marked as not proven or just moved to another part of the forum. I'll happily rectify any that you show me where there is the required prood. Screenies alone are not enough, i need screenies and a confession.
1. reporter not credible.. - for what banning ppl from s-t then?!
2. he could hit the ignore botm.. - what he didnt
3. other ppl didnt got banned for it.. - so why him
4. very active player .. - not much left
5. ppl like juan still d/c ppl and proven for maphack.. - still playing..
6. good job..
1. Irrelevant, Isen has admitted the report is credible.
2. Irrelevant, Abuse like that is mentioned in the ToS. Go read it.
3. Irrelevant, Each report is taken as an individual report. Isen's admitting breaching the ToS leaving no other option but to mark proven.
4. Irrelevant, If everyone was to do what Isen did there would be even less players, punishing people who chase others away helps activity not decreases it. The more active an abusive player is the more people leave the game.
5. Irrelevant, completely unrelated to this topic.