91 replies to this topic

#1 Isen

Isen

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 955 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 08:16 PM

Alex has been on personal mission to have me banned from this game for a long time he makes countless rubbish report againsts me and now gets me proven for spamming, after constantly trying to provoke me.

After telling me to f--k my mum etc all game, then makes a report because i spammed him.
So its was quickly proven and locked by Riz, when other spam report have never been proven or just a warning.

So really im asking Admins am i getting reset for this? Or am i getting banned?

Edited by Isen, 15 October 2009 - 08:39 PM.

#2 DrVanNostrand

DrVanNostrand

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5114 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 08:22 PM

splended

#3 xJoelx

xJoelx

*I RUN THE SHOW*

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1701 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 08:26 PM

i Must say, good job. clear the ra2 from cheaters ( not many left ) hehe. i hope Isen gets permbanned as he shud of be permbanned months n months ago... most retarded cheating LAMER noob in the game. he has spammed me b4 2 , and he told me once that hes fog hacking : )so yea BAN THE NOOB heheeheh, splended

#4 Isen

Isen

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 955 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 08:30 PM

I dont cheat or Lame, Joel you hate me simply because its 6-0 last time we played you said you quit again and then you tryed wash, your just some newb anyway.

#5 Chrisev

Chrisev

CnCSaga Staff since 2009

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9127 posts
  • XWIS Name: Chrisev

Posted 15 October 2009 - 08:33 PM

I think if Isen is "proven" for spamming by a not credible reporter (Siralex and quote from Admin), many players can be also "proven" for the same.

#6 Retired

Retired

THE KING HAS GONE

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4540 posts
  • XWIS Name: JRisKing

Posted 15 October 2009 - 08:33 PM

If he flamed you, then flame him back, you wont get banned for that, but flooding someone non stop is gonna get you in trouble.

Only got yourself to blame.

#7 Isen

Isen

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 955 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 08:36 PM

If he flamed you, then flame him back, you wont get banned for that, but flooding someone non stop is gonna get you in trouble.

Only got yourself to blame.

True , ive seen alot of flooding reports all of them was move to fair play, this one gets proven by Riz, i dunno maybe he has it in for me.

#8 CROmaestr

CROmaestr

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 524 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 08:36 PM

why would you cheat two times in the first place

#9 Retired

Retired

THE KING HAS GONE

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4540 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 08:42 PM

True , ive seen alot of flooding reports all of them was move to fair play, this one gets proven by Riz, i dunno maybe he has it in for me.

I will agree with you on that, Riz goes out of his way to ban people he dislikes, if the topic had been about someone he likes then it would not have got proven. I will probably get a warning just for saying that :laugh:

I don't think you deserve a ban for it, but at end of the day if Riz proves report not a lot you can do. I have been flooded by people so many times and reported them, nothing has ever been done.

Another case of double standards, but you come to expect it here.

#10 Isen

Isen

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 955 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 08:45 PM

Well if it is perm Ban time for me, its been a pleasure boys and girls even my enemies gl hf ;)

#11 CROmaestr

CROmaestr

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 524 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 08:50 PM

i just read the report lol, what a ****ing sissy this siralex is, who complains about that

#12 Retired

Retired

THE KING HAS GONE

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4540 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 08:57 PM

I think if Isen is "proven" for spamming by a not credible reporter (Siralex and quote from Admin), many players can be also "proven" for the same.

Ah so you wanna play that game now do you?

Duce has just informed me that you have flamed him a lot in QM's and also impersonated an admin. See Screenshots below for a small selection.

Really you need to grow up and stop constantly harassing Duce and many other players. Do you have a life? All you do is sit on this forum and in game looking for a reason to try and get other players into trouble, pathetic. I really wish you would go back to RA2, YR was a much better place without you.

You are 10 times worse than Sunny.

Attached Thumbnails

• 1.jpg
  • 2.jpg
  • 3.jpg
  • 4.jpg

#13 riz

riz

Oor Wullie! Your Wullie! A'body's Wullie!

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12374 posts
  • XWIS Name: riz

Posted 15 October 2009 - 10:46 PM

Read the topic again guys, pay particular attention to isens post then tell me why it would be anything other than proven.

http://xwis.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=159859

If his post leaves any doubt, a quick snippet from a pm i received from Isen.

he gives me constant abuse is why i spammed him

#14 Isen

Isen

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 955 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 11:55 PM

Read the topic again guys, pay particular attention to isens post then tell me why it would be anything other than proven.

http://xwis.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=159859

If his post leaves any doubt, a quick snippet from a pm i received from Isen.

Its not a cheat report maybe a good reason?

Hes not credible and besides there have been so many topics about flooding /spam and nobody has EVER been punished for it.

You know full well it would be my 3rd ban, seems this is a nice convenient way to get rid of me for good.

There were like 5 topics about JJ's flooding, he got a warning that was all, many more have just been moved to fairplay section.

So why should i get banned for the same thing?

Infact i would be the first person EVER to be banned on Strike Team for spamming someone, and its just a coincidence you dont like me Riz? Yeah right

So the most Active QM player that is actually any good gets perm banned for Spamming Alex after he tells me to "go f--k my mum"?

You coudnt make it up

Edited by Isen, 16 October 2009 - 12:04 AM.

#15 Crisis

Crisis

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9461 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 12:13 AM

seems like pretty sound reasoning, alex is technically a contender for an admin ss and he wouldn't even see it with the constant spam, therefore he's risking being banned himself just because of your spam
also spamming for what looks like 30mins-an hour seems pretty ridiculous too, oops, reread and realized that alex wasn't even spamming you, he just said one comment and you spammed him for an hour, and it doesn't even seem like you have proof of it

Edited by Crisis, 16 October 2009 - 12:16 AM.

#16 Isen

Isen

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 955 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 12:17 AM

seems like pretty sound reasoning, alex is technically a contender for an admin ss and he wouldn't even see it with the constant spam, therefore he's risking being banned himself just because of your spam
also spamming for what looks like 30mins-an hour seems pretty ridiculous too, oops, reread and realized that alex wasn't even spamming you, he just said one comment and you spammed him for an hour, and it doesn't even seem like you have proof of it

So why has nobody else ever been punished for it then ey?

You know this is double standards so please.

#17 MewMyMuff

MewMyMuff

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 12:35 AM

There were like 5 topics about JJ's flooding, he got a warning that was all, many more have just been moved to fairplay section.

So why should i get banned for the same thing?

Infact i would be the first person EVER to be banned on Strike Team for spamming someone, and its just a coincidence you dont like me Riz? Yeah right

He has a good point. Isen may be a loser and usually talks trash when he wins..but banning him for something when no one else has been banned for it is extremely hypocritical.

I've been spammed many times and never made a report because I always knew it was a waste of time.

Either ban everyone that spams or you can't ban anyone. Simple logic.

And I'm certainly not defending Isen..as I said he is pretty much a loser (who spams someone for that long anyway?) and I usually only take 1 out of 5 games from him and he always cries when he loses and talks trash when he wins and is generally a very immature child.

Edited by MewMyMuff, 16 October 2009 - 12:36 AM.

#18 Isen

Isen

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 955 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 12:42 AM

He has a good point. Isen may be a loser and usually talks trash when he wins..but banning him for something when no one else has been banned for it is extremely hypocritical.

I've been spammed many times and never made a report because I always knew it was a waste of time.

Either ban everyone that spams or you can't ban anyone. Simple logic.

And I'm certainly not defending Isen..as I said he is pretty much a loser (who spams someone for that long anyway?) and I usually only take 1 out of 5 games from him and he always cries when he loses and talks trash when he wins and is generally a very immature child.

If i was a Loser i would actually have 1 Star rating like you.

I actually have 2 star rating. :laugh:

Edited by Isen, 16 October 2009 - 12:42 AM.

#19 Skable

Skable

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1060 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 12:51 AM

If Isen gets banned for spamming/flodding, then so should everyone else who spams and floods.
(especially acooljedi cause he spams and floods everyone.)

#20 MewMyMuff

MewMyMuff

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 01:17 AM

If i was a Loser i would actually have 1 Star rating like you.

I actually have 2 star rating. :laugh:

And of course you do nothing but prove my point.

#21 Retired

Retired

THE KING HAS GONE

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4540 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 01:46 AM

It's another case of admins picking and choosing who to ban. We had the whole issue of some players being banned for using "bad language" (and I use the term lightly) in ranked games and others getting away with it.

Server bans should be issued for cheating related offences.

Isen has behaved badly, but perm banning him from the server would be a complete over-reaction, especially when the game is struggling for activity. If he must be punished then a chat ban would make the punishment fit the crime. I should add I am no fan of Isenheart, but I will stick up for anyone when I feel they have been hard done by.

Edited by JRisKING, 16 October 2009 - 01:46 AM.

#22 riz

riz

Oor Wullie! Your Wullie! A'body's Wullie!

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12374 posts
  • XWIS Name: riz

Posted 16 October 2009 - 05:55 AM

And in how many other reports of flooding or spamming has the spammer confirmed that they did indeed do it?

To put it in context, freewins are awarded to give players the benefit of the doubt, but if in a wash report the washer freely admits to intentionally washing the game, it is instantly proven.

#23 Ben

Ben

Volatile

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9345 posts
  • XWIS Name: Ben

Posted 16 October 2009 - 06:22 AM

Suck eggs Isenheart you spastic loser.

#24 Isen

Isen

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 955 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 11:11 AM

And in how many other reports of flooding or spamming has the spammer confirmed that they did indeed do it?

To put it in context, freewins are awarded to give players the benefit of the doubt, but if in a wash report the washer freely admits to intentionally washing the game, it is instantly proven.

JJ for example was reported 5 times for flooding with plenty of proof on many reports. Admins gave him a warning not to do it again.

I do it to Alex after extreme provocation and abuse throughout the game we played, are your talking about a ban. Technically it would be my third ban even though my first was way back in 2005, so you could say permanent ban for this which would be way over the top.

Spamming has never been considered cheating before and nobody has ever been banned for it.

Edited by Isen, 16 October 2009 - 11:15 AM.

#25 Chrisev

Chrisev

CnCSaga Staff since 2009

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9127 posts
  • XWIS Name: Chrisev

Posted 16 October 2009 - 11:22 AM

i post 4 NoObKiLLr

Hey Chris or Grant can you plz post my answer in this topic, I am still in moderated post but its like banned because 99% of my messages and cheatreports wont be posted for no reason its really annoying...

post here: http://xwis.net/forums/index.php?sh...59874&st=15

riz, on Oct 16 2009, 05:55 AM, said:

I really ask myself if you believe your own words. You say if someone admits to cheat he will instantly be proven?! Let me correct this for you...

...but if in a wash report the washer freely admits to intentionally washing the game PLUS I DONT LIKE HIM, it is instantly proven. IF I LIKE HIM, NO ACTION WILL BE TAKEN...

Look at this topic http://xwis.net/forums/index.php?sh...amp;hl=c4libr1a

and then look at what you wrote in this topic here .

The point is, that more and more ppl see that you arbitrarily ban ppl. I cant agree more on those words JR said. You Sir definitely have double standards and that isnt discussible.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users