PowrBombr

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 05:42 PM

Unlimited using a modded version of terrace where u can make CC's

PLEASE SOMEONE BAN THIS NEWB

i cuidnt get SS coz i was dead before i noticed, he is using eatme's dirty tactic, i have the map in my maps now so if you need sync or anythin js ask.

Now i cant play normal terrace, the map has taken it over ffs

#2 x86

x86

New Conscript

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • XWIS Name: x86

Posted 17 June 2009 - 08:52 PM

Move the map out of the SUN folder if you want to play normal Terrace.

#3 PowrBombr

PowrBombr

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 11:02 PM

http://exzellis.co.nr/ THIS GUY IS LAUGHING ABOUT THIS MAN DO SOMETHING

#4 Ub3enPimp3d

Ub3enPimp3d

Mess With The Bull , U Get The Horns

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 311 posts
  • XWIS Name: n/a

Posted 20 June 2009 - 05:44 AM

im not trying to hijack your topic, but i had to say if they would have banned him along time ago when i first told the bil about eatme and unlimited doing this. Honestly the modders (eatme and unlimited) are just laughing in strike teams face, meaning strike team makes their unfair modded maps not count on the ladder so they go and mod the ww maps to cheat and hurt peoples ranks. Hate to see this still going on being they (strike team) knew about it the whole time. GL TS gamers

http://xwis.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=148626

Edited by Ub3enPimp3d, 20 June 2009 - 05:45 AM.

#5 THE BIL

THE BIL

Captain

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3584 posts
  • XWIS Name: maxxximus

Posted 20 June 2009 - 12:45 PM

i asked u "Ub3enPimp3d" to post the maps u think they are using and its still not done to this day.........

#6 Ub3enPimp3d

Ub3enPimp3d

Mess With The Bull , U Get The Horns

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 311 posts
  • XWIS Name: n/a

Posted 24 June 2009 - 04:20 AM

i asked u "Ub3enPimp3d" to post the maps u think they are using and its still not done to this day.........

Well honestly bill i quit playing ts back when i reported them and he wasn't banned for it. I do still have the maps that he used on my back then but i don't have any of his newest work. Sorry that i didn't keep trying to get him for ya. After i made this post he P.M.ed me and if admins want to check it i will leave it in my folder for proof, but heres what he said

UNLIMITED
Find Member's Posts wow realy, Jun 21 2009, 05:58 AM

come the hell on now. wtf is your problem. get over it. im not geting baned. i havent cheated. mods cant get you baned. and you think im doing damage now? im going after redalert2 and yuris. since all these tourneys are going on. i might want to do a lil moding. red alert has alot come in the next few weeks. and im sure your stalking **** will be right behide me every step. and im laughing in striketeams face?
no, i dont like the way striketeam is ran. ran poorly. and iv complain multiple time to ea. but i need more support. and this redalert mod will do the trick. good luck stalker.let me guess your gunna post this like a lil girl. "admin, admin, look what he said!" pathetic kid

He admits he modded the maps just then in that pm message, now hes going to mod / cheat the offical maps on red alert2

Well the only one i even have still is terrace map he modded and used on me, but it says im not permitted to upload this type of file? If you will take a look at the two topics i made months ago about them doing it , you will see that i posted the file (copy and pasted because i couldn't upload) there. In the end i dont really care if they get banned or not i was only trying to help ts live on without the noob mod /cheaters.

P.s. i like how you put quotes on my name bil :p

Edited by Ub3enPimp3d, 24 June 2009 - 04:23 AM.

#7 PowrBombr

PowrBombr

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 27 June 2009 - 07:23 PM

Unlimited

"your a complete fool. do what? its a ww map. and its mods. not a trainer or glich. doesnt count as cheating. just join me"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users