#1 WeeZy

WeeZy

Maui Wowie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 883 posts
  • XWIS Name: foRSoV

Posted 27 April 2009 - 09:14 PM

Whats the Bo for little big lake?? ever can get it?

#2 Gyroscopic

Gyroscopic

F(r)iend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3464 posts

Posted 27 April 2009 - 09:23 PM

you want at least 3 miners from your war and go for battle lab on 6 miners. something like

pp>>rax>>ref>>wf (3 miners then rhinos)>>ref>>ref>>power>>radar>>bl(get a kirov)

#3 Chrisev

Chrisev

CnCSaga Staff since 2009

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9127 posts
  • XWIS Name: Chrisev

Posted 27 April 2009 - 10:48 PM

You can ask to l0vernew it's probly the best on LBL :laugh:

#4 XMaDTanKX

XMaDTanKX

Oscar!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1684 posts

Posted 27 April 2009 - 11:22 PM

you want at least 3 miners from your war and go for battle lab on 6 miners. something like

pp>>rax>>ref>>wf (3 miners then rhinos)>>ref>>ref>>power>>radar>>bl(get a kirov)

Lol if you go 3 miners on such a small map its most likely you gonna get the **** owned :D

#5 WeeZy

WeeZy

Maui Wowie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 883 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 01:24 AM

yeah no offense 3 miners sounds kinda high :/

#6 rumblesom

rumblesom

Captain

• Strike Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4981 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 01:35 AM

he's not offended ^_^

#7 XMaDTanKX

XMaDTanKX

Oscar!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1684 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 02:05 AM

I usually go 1 miner from warf, more than enought if you get gems, but there are many posibilities, depending on the spot and what your enemy is doing.

#8 WeeZy

WeeZy

Maui Wowie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 883 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 02:12 AM

lol kk all good feed back :)

#9 Monkee

Monkee

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 454 posts
  • XWIS Name: tank7

Posted 28 April 2009 - 02:32 AM

miner control and building placement are very important... someone else can explain though

#10 WeeZy

WeeZy

Maui Wowie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 883 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 09:07 PM

ok..

#11 Codeine

Codeine

PiLL PoPPiN ANiMaL

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 978 posts
  • XWIS Name: SuRP

Posted 29 April 2009 - 06:51 AM

Allied RoCKiE rush FTW!

#12 WeeZy

WeeZy

Maui Wowie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 883 posts

Posted 29 April 2009 - 08:09 PM

lol umm im thinking for sov actually but thanks for your take ;)

#13 tom2cool

tom2cool

b00 ya!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11168 posts
  • XWIS Name: c0oL4tom

Posted 29 April 2009 - 08:13 PM

if it's a Meat Grinder, if your B go 0, close gems easy to press them to hold up/ annoy their ECO.

If T go 1 and Mine the gems as best as you can. T quick eco is key. Althouhg on Meat Grinder camping is Key

If Battle, Go USA and Tech rush. If Bottom go 2, and camp up. If T go 1 ( if they go 1, go 2 ) that applies with B aswell.
Mass GI, Mass PILL if they rush should be able to fight of any good rush. Given that your controlling your eco

#14 WeeZy

WeeZy

Maui Wowie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 883 posts

Posted 30 April 2009 - 08:56 PM

alright thanks!

#15 iCeMaNz

iCeMaNz

-_- QQ

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3142 posts
  • XWIS Name: PyyMP

Posted 13 May 2009 - 09:30 PM

if it's a Meat Grinder, if your B go 0, close gems easy to press them to hold up/ annoy their ECO.

If T go 1 and Mine the gems as best as you can. T quick eco is key. Althouhg on Meat Grinder camping is Key

If Battle, Go USA and Tech rush. If Bottom go 2, and camp up. If T go 1 ( if they go 1, go 2 ) that applies with B aswell.
Mass GI, Mass PILL if they rush should be able to fight of any good rush. Given that your controlling your eco

going miners on lbl as usa you'll never win vs a good sov player. Your best bet on lbl as usa bottom is this.

powr rax go tl of mcv toward cannon. Ref right in the gems, war, ref, afc. You place teh war as far up as you can toward the cannon from the rax and you place the afc in the little spot right before the cannon. Sell the 2nd ref. Place turret in bettween cannon make another and hold on to it. REF REF on ore beside mcv. Power Lab Naval GG.

any other strategy on lbl for either side or t or b is depending on your tank control. If you suck with tc your not going to win.

Here's why this works better than the rest. If I'm sov and t and i usually make 1 miner from war against allies. Now if i see that allied player make a miner I GO 2. After my 2nd ref I TECH to lab as fast as i can and make naval sell mcv. GG NO RE

I'm pretty sure my strategy has won over 10k games so gl ;). I was also the first usa player to be able to hold off the 2 war rush from sov top effectively and every game. The best player on lbl other than myself was rami. He was just a complete beast on both sides.

Edited by BossTones, 13 May 2009 - 09:34 PM.

#16 tom2cool

tom2cool

b00 ya!

• Members
  • 11168 posts

Posted 13 May 2009 - 09:40 PM

going miners on lbl as usa you'll never win vs a good sov player. Your best bet on lbl as usa bottom is this.

powr rax go tl of mcv toward cannon. Ref right in the gems, war, ref, afc. You place teh war as far up as you can toward the cannon from the rax and you place the afc in the little spot right before the cannon. Sell the 2nd ref. Place turret in bettween cannon make another and hold on to it. REF REF on ore beside mcv. Power Lab Naval GG.

any other strategy on lbl for either side or t or b is depending on your tank control. If you suck with tc your not going to win.

Here's why this works better than the rest. If I'm sov and t and i usually make 1 miner from war against allies. Now if i see that allied player make a miner I GO 2. After my 2nd ref I TECH to lab as fast as i can and make naval sell mcv. GG NO RE

I'm pretty sure my strategy has won over 10k games so gl ;). I was also the first usa player to be able to hold off the 2 war rush from sov top effectively and every game. The best player on lbl other than myself was rami. He was just a complete beast on both sides.

hey paul :D

I know im not a pro like you, but it still worked vs decent players, if i had good allie micro and TC, and defneding with allies the Bo i used would of been very hard to stop :)

xxxx

#17 iCeMaNz

iCeMaNz

-_- QQ

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3142 posts
  • XWIS Name: PyyMP

Posted 13 May 2009 - 10:12 PM

Yeah if i can pull of 1 miner from bottom its automatically over lol, but its very hard to do considering sovs usually dont go miner.

#18 tom2cool

tom2cool

b00 ya!

• Members
  • 11168 posts

Posted 13 May 2009 - 10:17 PM

Yeah if i can pull of 1 miner from bottom its automatically over lol, but its very hard to do considering sovs usually dont go miner.

Im not an oldschool LBL player so i would not know !!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users