12 replies to this topic

#1 Sovereign

Sovereign

Newly Christend Allied Commander

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2238 posts

Posted 08 October 2008 - 11:56 PM

me and my mate were playing on montana. i beat eziz and i went to help latof but when i get to latof dc screen pops up. my mate is in there but is flashing blue while eziz and latof leave. we had the game won it was 2v1. can we get our points?

Attached Thumbnails

• 11963139.jpg
  • 11750151.jpg
  • 16057853.jpg
  • 11623228.jpg

#2 eZiz

eZiz

[Da-d-y] Leader.

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2268 posts
  • XWIS Name: FFS

Posted 09 October 2008 - 12:36 AM

ur m8 who disconnected ( by mistake ) the game not us . And for the record we stayed the whole count down and we didnt leave like you said

have a nice day now

PS : oh and btw like i said that you was lagging :) fps26 lol happy no happy no :) bye

Admins When are you gonna ban this cheater ? Xerocyol hes making a Dup account everyday -.-
Please check the 2 reports on him washing . and ban from yr / and dup accounts n ban from St
Thanks bye.

Attached Thumbnails

• jo1.JPG
  • jo.JPG
  • jo2.JPG
  • dcjohnok.JPG
  • jo4.JPG

Edited by eZiz, 09 October 2008 - 01:46 AM.

#3 Sovereign

Sovereign

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2238 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 02:27 AM

lol? dude. i have ss from the ENTIRE FREAKING GAME. dc or not YOU WERE DEAD and i was killing latof. either way i won. it doesnt matter. i get my fw.

#4 eZiz

eZiz

[Da-d-y] Leader.

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2268 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 10:56 AM

Your mate disconnected the game , I dont know how its our fault .

#5 Sovereign

Sovereign

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2238 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 11:48 AM

it isnt. but we won. i was the last one in. and even so if ijo left during the game while you both were still alive id have the decency not to quit at dc screen and quit in game instead of whining for points.

#6 eZiz

eZiz

[Da-d-y] Leader.

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2268 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 12:56 PM

Your mate disconnected the game , I dont know how its our fault .
PS: We didnt quit " in the dc screen " We stayed all the time :) as my ss`s shows and the ss from my m8 . Dont say stuff you dont know about .
Your topic is worthless Reporting ur own team mate for disconnecting the game lol

Edited by eZiz, 09 October 2008 - 05:10 PM.

#7 Strategst

Strategst

Colonel

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5796 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 04:19 PM

WIP

#8 Strategst

Strategst

Colonel

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5796 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 12:41 AM

lol? dude. i have ss from the ENTIRE FREAKING GAME. dc or not YOU WERE DEAD and i was killing latof. either way i won. it doesnt matter. i get my fw.

I need one with the full page from xwis.

#9 Sovereign

Sovereign

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2238 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 04:01 AM

soz allen thats all i can get for you.. tbh tho just look at the mini map... it was 2v1 rofl.

#10 Strategst

Strategst

Colonel

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5796 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 11:53 PM

I cannot enforce a free win without it.

Eziz, washes are always settled with a free win from the losing player(s). If your team was losing the clan match, fair play dictates a free win regardless of who caused the wash. It is a bit hypocritical to complain about Xerocyol when Sovereign is in the exact same position. If you do not agree, I do not have anything else to say except that you are getting off on the technicality that the game ID does not appear in Sovereign's screenshot.

Not proven.

#11 eZiz

eZiz

[Da-d-y] Leader.

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2268 posts

Posted 13 October 2008 - 12:06 AM

Allen you know im a fair play ,
I have no problem giving him free wins infact if he wants 5 straight wins because i dont care , it`s just not my fault the game got d/c
Again you want somw wins i`ll give you with no problems at all , just dont say we washed you please.
Allen about Xerocyol / this guy washed me and washed latof and we provided the ss`s to punish him .
Dont compare me to him :( , And this guy also now making clan d-ad-y Trying to copy our clan Da-d-y
And go and tell people his clan is the real clan and he tells people he is the real eziz lol Pretending to be me
I would never do that to any1 that i hate . dont campare me to him !!

#12 Strategst

Strategst

Colonel

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5796 posts

Posted 13 October 2008 - 12:13 AM

I said you are putting Sovereign in the exact same position. While the server determines who loses connection, the "fair" resolution is a free win to mitigate the points the actual winner should have won. The problem is not every player adheres to fair play. The decision is yours. I cannot enforce it. I can suggest it based on how Xerocyol treated you. I did not mean to imply anything. I did ban his duplicate account and delete the topic. Please send me a PM if he does it again.

#13 eZiz

eZiz

[Da-d-y] Leader.

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2268 posts

Posted 13 October 2008 - 12:23 AM

Sure. Sovereign page me when i`m on

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users