#1 OhSnap

OhSnap

Damn Im Sexy!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5137 posts
  • XWIS Name: Retired

Posted 28 May 2008 - 11:57 PM

I have a movie in BIN format, whatever that is... Just wondering what program I can use to play it...

#2 Farscape

Farscape

Ťгยth เš гєlคtivє

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4000 posts

Posted 29 May 2008 - 01:11 AM

its an image, the movie is in the bin file
use deamon tools its free

when you have it installed, you will need to reboot

after reboot, you will notice a new redish thing in your start bar below on the right.

Right click it and press virtual cd/dvd then device 0 empty > mount image (now browse to the bin file)

now when you go to computer* where your cd/dvdroms are u will notice that you will have another (this is a virtual drive) open it and you can make use of the movie or w/e

#3 OhSnap

OhSnap

Damn Im Sexy!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5137 posts
  • XWIS Name: Retired

Posted 29 May 2008 - 02:27 AM

its an image, the movie is in the bin file
use deamon tools its free

when you have it installed, you will need to reboot

after reboot, you will notice a new redish thing in your start bar below on the right.

Right click it and press virtual cd/dvd then device 0 empty > mount image (now browse to the bin file)

now when you go to computer* where your cd/dvdroms are u will notice that you will have another (this is a virtual drive) open it and you can make use of the movie or w/e

OK, cool thanks. Let me get this right, the daemon tool basically makes a emulator of a dvd player and makes your computer think its a dvd player right?

#4 Farscape

Farscape

Ťгยth เš гєlคtivє

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4000 posts

Posted 29 May 2008 - 02:35 AM

OK, cool thanks. Let me get this right, the daemon tool basically makes a emulator of a dvd player and makes your computer think its a dvd player right?

yes

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users