2 replies to this topic

#1 kebab

kebab

New Conscript

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 January 2008 - 06:39 PM

hi i started playing ra2 online a few weeks ago.

The first time i registerded my account on ra2 online nothing went wrong and i could play online, however yesterday i decided to delete my old account and set up a new one. But the problem now is that i for some reason can't get my new account registered.

When i enter my imformation then manage account or custom match or any other way. i get to the initial set up where you write in your email adress and birth date when i then click contine then the screen does not go instantly to where i write in my new name. instead i see a blank screeen for about 10 second then its says regeistering nickname for quite some time and the i get the message could not connect to internet check your internet connection, i also get the message unknown status.

i don't know what is wrong i worked just fine a few weeks ago. i have been wondering if perhaps something is wrong with my internet connection that it is inconsistent or something? , but i can use the web normally elsewhere, it's only on ra2.

#2 t00much4u

t00much4u

Cuidich 'N Righ

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18426 posts

Posted 24 January 2008 - 08:03 PM

hi i started playing ra2 online a few weeks ago.

The first time i registerded my account on ra2 online nothing went wrong and i could play online, however yesterday i decided to delete my old account and set up a new one. But the problem now is that i for some reason can't get my new account registered.

When i enter my imformation then manage account or custom match or any other way. i get to the initial set up where you write in your email adress and birth date when i then click contine then the screen does not go instantly to where i write in my new name. instead i see a blank screeen for about 10 second then its says regeistering nickname for quite some time and the i get the message could not connect to internet check your internet connection, i also get the message unknown status.

i don't know what is wrong i worked just fine a few weeks ago. i have been wondering if perhaps something is wrong with my internet connection that it is inconsistent or something? , but i can use the web normally elsewhere, it's only on ra2.

Registering a nickname on XWIS is as simple as logging in.

You no longer need to use the Westwood Registration pages, or the account creation menu in your game.

DO NOT CLICK THE NEW ACCOUNT BUTTON

Simply connect to XWIS by clicking "internet" (see below) in your game menu, and login with your desired username and password. Your password must be EXACTLY 8 characters long. Once you have logged in that nickname is automatically registered for you.

See Also: http://xwis.net/help.html

Accessing the Internet on C&C games:
Red Alert 2 - click Internet, then custom match or quick match. If you are experiencing difficulties, choose custom match and read any error messages listed in the lobby.
Yuri's Revenge - click Internet, then custom match or quick match. If you are experiencing difficulties, choose custom match and read any error messages listed in the lobby.
Tiberian Sun - click Internet. If you are experiencing difficulties, read any error messages listed in the lobby.
Renegade - click Multiplay Internet, then Westwood Online, then Advanced Game Listing. If you are experiencing difficulties, choose chat and read any error messages listed in the lobby.

#3 yakkier

yakkier

New Conscript

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 January 2008 - 11:17 AM

I can honestly say i feel like an idiot, i also kept trying to create an account and it was **** me off because it wouldnt let me play online, i read the help files over an over again and it finally dawnd on me what you guys ment by it, DONT CLICK NEW ACCOUNT. kinda obvious now :blink: thanks for breaking it down for me.. lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users