3 replies to this topic

#1 stephen08

stephen08

New Conscript

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 October 2007 - 02:52 AM

I downloaded Final Alert 2 from 4 different sites, one wouldnt finish install and the other 3 when i try to create or edit a map it only shows black nothing else at all, im runnin windows vista so i dunno if thats the cause or if someone else has had the problem and theres a way to fix, plz give suggestions =)

#2 Strategst

Strategst

Colonel

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5796 posts

Posted 26 October 2007 - 07:00 PM

Run as Administrator.

#3 stephen08

stephen08

New Conscript

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 07:36 PM

Run as Administrator.

kk thanks ill try that im pretty sure im doin that tho but ill make sure

#4 oldSkool

oldSkool

New Conscript

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 02 November 2007 - 08:22 PM

hi

I installed Final Alert 2 days ago and now i have a problem with it . On the first day the map editor was workin how it should , i could do maps as usual but than on second day , i open final alert 2 and while starting it shows me an error that an unnamed data (i didn t do any unnamed data for sure) has not been found :(((((-- ???? I don t get it . Than the final alert 2 opens and when i want to create a new map or load some it shows me : INTERNAL APPLICATION ERROR , i look in readme and it says it should be an grapic error ,not enough virtual memory or no access to virtual memory. In virtual memory i ve allowed every file and in graphics i made changes also but nothing happens . On the first day it was working and on the second day not anymore - wtf dont get it ( btw. on the second day after 20tries it worked once , i made a map saved it (WITH a name) and than closed final alert2. Than i tried to open it again and it showed me the same errors like before . Don t get it :((( if anyone could help me plzzzzzzzzzzzz plzzzzzzzzzzzzz write here )

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users