• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 02 October 2007 - 09:52 AM

653 badazzman -zone- W +26 dogishigh zoo L 03:20 Grand Canyon 22:36 01-10 49 2
642 badazzman -zone- W +29 dogishigh zoo L 04:45 Grand Canyon 22:14 01-10 50 2

http://xwis.net/ts/xcl/?cid=722

653 badazzman -zone- W +26 dogishigh zoo L 03:20 Grand Canyon 22:36 01-10 49 2

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
dogishigh killed bought left captured
units 0 6 0
buildings 0 3 0 0
infantry 0 11 0
planes 0 0 0
badazzman killed bought left captured
units 0 6 6
buildings 0 0 0 0
infantry 0 3 3
planes 0 0 0

642 badazzman -zone- W +29 dogishigh zoo L 04:45 Grand Canyon 22:14 01-10 50 2

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
dogishigh killed bought left captured
units 0 6 0
buildings 0 1 0 0
infantry 0 9 0
planes 0 0 0
badazzman killed bought left captured
units 0 6 6
buildings 0 0 0 0
infantry 0 3 3
planes 0 0 0

dogishigh plays westwood maps, so i cant see him losing with those stats in that amount of time when it would take me atleast a good 6 minutes at least

#2 Ub3enPimp3d

Ub3enPimp3d

Mess With The Bull , U Get The Horns

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 311 posts
  • XWIS Name: n/a

Posted 02 October 2007 - 05:00 PM

you are right i was going to post my own topic but i just do it here dogishigh, cimstone, longdong, imsowet, nutcracker all the same people, like 2-3 months ago eatme used them to push his rank up i posted and others posted on it but at that time there was no admin for ts. maybe now they can do something about eatme and his band of cheaters. Honestly hope this helps with stopping him.

Name: cimstone
Address: 65.29.xxx.xxx

http://xwis.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=119607

http://xwis.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=120796

http://xwis.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=120230

p.s. i only put links so admin dont have to go look for topics

Edited by THE BIL, 02 October 2007 - 11:30 PM.
IP partially removed

#3 dkds

dkds

IM A LEGEND

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 247 posts

Posted 03 October 2007 - 10:55 AM

blow me
gg badazzman they are all loser
and misswiliizzle u dont want to go there fairy boy
savlon you are a fairy
you to need to kiss my little ****

#4 dkds

dkds

IM A LEGEND

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 247 posts

Posted 03 October 2007 - 07:36 PM

i ask bad to play a quick game to show all you loser that he is not me the legend
you all need to quit trying to get me ban you stupid fairys
im not playing in the ladder
delet this bull ****.

Attached Files

#5 riz

riz

Oor Wullie! Your Wullie! A'body's Wullie!

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12374 posts
  • XWIS Name: riz

Posted 03 October 2007 - 10:17 PM

Quit the flame eatme, quit the spam everyone else. Any more spam or flame in this topic will result in instant forum bans. I'm getting sick of the amount of spam you guys add to cheat reports. I've been lenient on ye all up till now. Not any more since your all trying to take advantage. If you want to discuss or comment about a cheat report, do it in the fair play forum, not int he cheat report.

WIP

#6 Ub3enPimp3d

Ub3enPimp3d

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 311 posts

Posted 26 October 2007 - 08:00 PM

eatme is telling truth hes not badazzman aka kingdkds , but badazzman is owner of dkds and -zone- so that is cheating still because eatme was using his other logs to push their new clan rank.
Name: badazzman
Address: 69.133.39.191

Name: kingdkds
Address: 69.133.39.191

Edited by WilLizZle, 26 October 2007 - 08:32 PM.

#7 dkds

dkds

IM A LEGEND

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 247 posts

Posted 26 October 2007 - 09:37 PM

sorry im not spamimg or flame riz
no kingdkds is not the leader of DKDS
im the leader and im eatme do you need my ip ? or do i have to prove that to

#8 THE BIL

THE BIL

Captain

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3584 posts
  • XWIS Name: maxxximus

Posted 26 October 2007 - 11:50 PM

Theres nothing or any proof/details needed from u Eatme, we have everything here, enough to prove u shared them logs with the other guy and therefore shouldnt be playing each other on the ladder with.

I actually proven this report on the 4th of October, but forgot to change the topic title/description.

Proven.

#9 dkds

dkds

IM A LEGEND

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 247 posts

Posted 27 October 2007 - 12:51 PM

what ever

#10 UNLIMITED

UNLIMITED

WISE AND TRUTHFUL

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 180 posts
  • XWIS Name: unlimited

Posted 30 October 2007 - 02:27 AM

wtf bil, i dont cheat cause im not a noob, and i would have talked but moron riz baned me from fourms, anyways y is it proven, i just played a game with my buddy eatme. and WilLizZle you need to stop spaming and mind your biness, we do not have the same ips ty, i have looked, and that ip is eatmes , you just copyed it so it looks like mine. and futher more i am not the owner of dkds and zone, i am the owner of zone, get your facts stright newb.i dont think 2 or 3 games count as a free win.... any ways bil dont be haten

Edited by badazzman, 30 October 2007 - 02:28 AM.

#11 THE BIL

THE BIL

Captain

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3584 posts
  • XWIS Name: maxxximus

Posted 30 October 2007 - 08:45 AM

wtf bil, i dont cheat cause im not a noob, and i would have talked but moron riz baned me from fourms, anyways y is it proven, i just played a game with my buddy eatme. and WilLizZle you need to stop spaming and mind your biness, we do not have the same ips ty, i have looked, and that ip is eatmes , you just copyed it so it looks like mine. and futher more i am not the owner of dkds and zone, i am the owner of zone, get your facts stright newb.i dont think 2 or 3 games count as a free win.... any ways bil dont be haten

We have all the proof on hard copy, meaning it cant be changed/edited in anyway, so dont say ive set u guys up, every ST Admin can view this imfo.

# Shared Nicks
# It is not recommended that you share your nicknames or serial numbers with any other player.
# If you do then you share liability for all activity on that nickname.
# If you share a nickname or serial number with someone that is caught cheating you may also find yourself reset and banned from the server even if it was not you in the game.
# This is because the system resets all nicknames and serial numbers linked to that nick.
# This cannot be reversed so if you chose to share a nick you do so at your own risk.

Just sharing nicks and playing each other with them is an offense.

#12 Ub3enPimp3d

Ub3enPimp3d

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 311 posts

Posted 30 October 2007 - 06:03 PM

lmao i didnt spam ur reports and i do have the proof that badazzman is kingdkds because ive played u both and i got syncs from both.. Gd job bil they just dont like u is all, ur even on his clan site bout he hates u. thebil when does the banns start? cuz this is eatme perm bann. T00much4u said the last one was his final before perm banned.

P.s. thats not eatmes ip why lie thebil knows now man.

Name: eatme
Address: 65.27.178.196

Edited by WilLizZle, 30 October 2007 - 06:15 PM.

#13 UNLIMITED

UNLIMITED

WISE AND TRUTHFUL

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 180 posts

Posted 30 October 2007 - 11:02 PM

bil = ya i know the dum rules, and i dont care if any admin can, you and riz hate me and eatme just because we made ts more fun , it was dul and boring,we gave every one something to do, the mods me and eatme made where to make mod maps funer and have a suprize every time you play a new map. we made ts a lot funner intill you stoped mod maps, and you know after you guys did that cheating increased by a lot.thats y not many games are played. and ts is dieing because of you guys, less and less are playing.and more are cheating.dont take it all out on eatme , go somewhere else and be mad, dont make ts worse. west wood was a lot better.

williszle= you need to stfu, and im not kingdkds for god sakes stupid. i dont care if you played me and eatme on YOUR other logs. and um your not mister perfect, i saw you where flooding fourms with many other logs, so stop your spam and get a life. and you said your brother did it, your just like me and eatme so stfu, but i doubt if your brother realy did or if it was all you.

#14 Ub3enPimp3d

Ub3enPimp3d

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 311 posts

Posted 31 October 2007 - 04:18 AM

bil = ya i know the dum rules, and i dont care if any admin can, you and riz hate me and eatme just because we made ts more fun , it was dul and boring,we gave every one something to do, the mods me and eatme made where to make mod maps funer and have a suprize every time you play a new map. we made ts a lot funner intill you stoped mod maps, and you know after you guys did that cheating increased by a lot.thats y not many games are played. and ts is dieing because of you guys, less and less are playing.and more are cheating.dont take it all out on eatme , go somewhere else and be mad, dont make ts worse. west wood was a lot better.

williszle= you need to stfu, and im not kingdkds for god sakes stupid. i dont care if you played me and eatme on YOUR other logs. and um your not mister perfect, i saw you where flooding fourms with many other logs, so stop your spam and get a life. and you said your brother did it, your just like me and eatme so stfu, but i doubt if your brother realy did or if it was all you.

lmao like u , i dont cheat like u and eatme, proven 3 times cant be a misstake all 3, and about ur surprised maps lol only gd surprise was on ur side of the deal.(aka UNFAIR)

Edited by WilLizZle, 31 October 2007 - 04:20 AM.

#15 UNLIMITED

UNLIMITED

WISE AND TRUTHFUL

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 180 posts

Posted 03 November 2007 - 02:07 AM

ok then retard, prove i cheat. and your just mad because you dont know how to play mod maps. many people unlike you injoy our maps. so you can keep on playing your noob maps over and over again. i rather have some fun. and ya your aka( spamer ) so stfu

#16 c0rpsmakr

c0rpsmakr

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 03 November 2007 - 02:11 AM

plz ban these idiots. btw bil can you check to see if shepking or shepkings is eatme because i was just mapped, tech cheated, pigged, and after he lost still he reconned. so im guessing this person is probably notorious

#17 riz

riz

Oor Wullie! Your Wullie! A'body's Wullie!

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12374 posts
  • XWIS Name: riz

Posted 03 November 2007 - 05:21 PM

This is not proven yet, suffice to say the nicks are irreversibly linked therefor any points earned on the games these "2" play will be removed before hof is released, but it's not enough proof for a ban, yet. "both" players tbi, should a link arise in the future that can prove these 2 are 1, then this report will be brought back out and actioned.

#18 UNLIMITED

UNLIMITED

WISE AND TRUTHFUL

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 180 posts

Posted 04 November 2007 - 05:10 PM

haha, tyvm riz

#19 Sting37

Sting37

New Conscript