18 replies to this topic

#1 bri7ish

bri7ish

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 12:16 PM

i managed to take few ss's but u cant really do much vs instant win dc'ing. u dont even have time to take dpl.
please fix this as am giving up on tournies vs those cheats. Ts isnt fun no more if our case isnt handled fairly. return points if possible 46 is way too much to lose in 3 mins :(

Mpstat
Frames: 4350
Average FPS: 40
Max MaxAhead: 40
Latency setting: 1
Game speed setting: 0
Local address: 82.5.116.166

Name: Girl83199
Address: 62.194.208.247
Max avg round trip: 50
Max round trip: 133
Resends: 2
Frame sync stalls: 1
Command cound stalls: 0
Lost: 0
Percent lost: 0

http://xwis.net/ts/xcl/?gid=5742
this is the link from xcc ladder where he stole points in 3.29 second

Attached Thumbnails

• girl1.jpg
  • girl2.jpg
  • girl3.jpg
  • 11.jpg

Attached Files

#2 N1GHT5IRE

N1GHT5IRE

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts
  • XWIS Name: N1GHT5IRE

Posted 07 August 2007 - 01:50 PM

nice****lol

#3 alexGhost

alexGhost

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 420 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 06:08 PM

y continu to report if there is no admin to ban them ?!

#4 bri7ish

bri7ish

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 07:48 PM

AH THANX ALEX. I DIDNT KNOW M8 I HAVENT BEEN HERE IN A LONG TIME :(
CHEERS
I ALREADY ASKED DON CARLO TO GIVE ME THE JOB BUT I DONT THINK HE;S INTERESTED LOL

SEE U LATA ALL

#5 alexGhost

alexGhost

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 420 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 09:01 PM

AH THANX ALEX. I DIDNT KNOW M8 I HAVENT BEEN HERE IN A LONG TIME :(
CHEERS
I ALREADY ASKED DON CARLO TO GIVE ME THE JOB BUT I DONT THINK HE;S INTERESTED LOL

SEE U LATA ALL

yes.. shud we make a petition nd get it signed by every ts plyr tht consist a request to give the ban powr to 1 of them, tht who have some experience like u or cooolo...
any1 is up about tht ? :unsure:

#6 Coooolo70

Coooolo70

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 171 posts

Posted 08 August 2007 - 12:51 AM

they aren't going to make me the ts cheat mod. i may have been in the running, but then i had a major disagreement with mike, a staff member (i think that's his name?) and basically told him to go die and such so i doubt it.

#7 T1tanrush

T1tanrush

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 08 August 2007 - 07:21 AM

ST doesn't care, be thankful you have a server is what I've been told. Go to a real TS forum like cncwarzone... ST fails ;*/

#8 Coooolo70

Coooolo70

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 171 posts

Posted 08 August 2007 - 03:43 PM

ST doesn't care, be thankful you have a server is what I've been told. Go to a real TS forum like cncwarzone... ST fails ;*/

cncwz is pathetic, still have a cheater as admin who makes up warns on people, never was a worse site than cncwz, piece of **** place.

#9 T1tanrush

T1tanrush

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 08 August 2007 - 03:54 PM

Well coooolo10 your obviously very happy there, you have a handful of modders who post here and thats it, you fit right in! HF with this pathetic forum.

#10 Coooolo70

Coooolo70

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 171 posts

Posted 08 August 2007 - 09:04 PM

lee you **** i don't think st is great, but god knows it's 100x better than the **** hole people call cncwz.

#11 T1tanrush

T1tanrush

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 08 August 2007 - 09:11 PM

CNCWZ is 10X better than cncg, why? It's members aren't ****in **** (with exceptions). Go die ****.

#12 Coooolo70

Coooolo70

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 171 posts

Posted 08 August 2007 - 11:57 PM

CNCWZ is 10X better than cncg, why? It's members aren't ****in **** (with exceptions). Go die ****.

lol? most of the peeps on cncwz are peeps that when i left ts were newbs. cncwz is a pathetic site, and the exceptions you speak of are PRACTICALLY THE ENTIRE STAFF AND MEMBERBASE OF THE SITE.

cncg was way better than cncwz, and it always will have been better unless the site is completely remodled, numerous people are banned, and it stops being a retarded piece of ****.

now, you go die, ****.

#13 ffn3wl3

ffn3wl3

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 09 August 2007 - 10:51 PM

lol. coooolo...****in nerd. You know nothing about cncwz. Your knowledge of it is as true as your ts is good.....it sux! now plz stop talkin. stupid modder

#14 Coooolo70

Coooolo70

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 171 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 02:37 AM

lol. coooolo...****in nerd. You know nothing about cncwz. Your knowledge of it is as true as your ts is good.....it sux! now plz stop talkin. stupid modder

i aint a modder you ****ing ****, get your facts right you stupid ****ing prat. cncwz is a ****ing piece of **** with **** mods and all know it, stol being in deniable you mother ****ing **** sucker.

#15 alexGhost

alexGhost

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 420 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 12:58 PM

yea rite as outburst as webmaster lol the elite fiends user nd glitchr buildin
im convictd tht ur a cheatr T1tanrush.. isnt true ?!

#16 ggy0unewb

ggy0unewb

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 399 posts

Posted 11 August 2007 - 07:32 PM

lol cooolo :) i HATE cncwz also, but i wouldent so much if huntmen would **** off, what a retard, edits my posts so he can warn me, i make a topic which i asked an ss from him for, he deletes it etc.. wot a **** lol

#17 Mammoth2k11

Mammoth2k11

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 310 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 04:56 PM

cncwz has cheat moderators and when u bringit up then ban you, and whne you differ from their opinion, i convicted trz and because huntmen dont like me he unconvicted trz lol

#18 freestyla

freestyla

MVP y0.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 85 posts

Posted 29 August 2007 - 02:23 PM

Huntmen is t3h dictator! :O

#19 riz

riz

Oor Wullie! Your Wullie! A'body's Wullie!

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12374 posts
  • XWIS Name: riz

Posted 30 August 2007 - 10:58 PM

1. This report isn't going to get looked at because we are not going to trawl through 18 posts of spam to get the facts
2. the OP has not bothered to followed the instructions for reporting. I need game stats pasted into post not a screenshot of them.
3. If the OP had made the report correctly, i would have to warn each person who has posted in this report who was not involved in the game 20% for each post, so that could lead to bans for a few.
4. bri7ish, how can you expect to get the job when you can't even compile a proper report and you make posts in all caps?

All the rest of the reports in this section are exactly the same. So, if you want reports actioned, stop flaming, stop spamming, make a decent report according to the stickies.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users