halo 3>all:D

#52 Scare

Scare

iMmaGhost!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1621 posts

Posted 12 February 2008 - 06:22 PM

wow this thread is old but id like to mention 2 of the best players in the game are toe players, me and brett. gg noobs. o and if toe was ever lets say banned xwis would down to 10 ppl lol. toe kept wol alive for 4 yrs. and is keeping xwis alive, if u dont like skill, tc and tactics go play qms and go cry about ppl "laming" (aka using differnt tactics) ( o wait that means qm has rules!! no engy no eat no yuri LMAO OWNED!) u cuz thats way better than a game with rules of war, which makes the game enjoyable for all (except hardcore qm nerds who are wasting all of our oxygen by living)

u sure about that

i think me and JR would give u a run for your money. :laugh:

#53 VU6A2

VU6A2

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 12 February 2008 - 09:50 PM

wow this thread is old but id like to mention 2 of the best players in the game are toe players, me and brett. gg noobs. o and if toe was ever lets say banned xwis would down to 10 ppl lol. toe kept wol alive for 4 yrs. and is keeping xwis alive, if u dont like skill, tc and tactics go play qms and go cry about ppl "laming" (aka using differnt tactics) ( o wait that means qm has rules!! no engy no eat no yuri LMAO OWNED!) u cuz thats way better than a game with rules of war, which makes the game enjoyable for all (except hardcore qm nerds who are wasting all of our oxygen by living)

...so you are saying that TOE is better then QM, well I do agree that (some) QM have retarded rules, but the point is that you don't have to obey them because who are they gonna complain to? Also, they can't ban you from playing QM the worst they can do is****on this forum about how its unfair to engi eat.

On the other hand all TOE players have RETARDED rules such as this one lol "1 v 1 on bottom hill" Wtf does that mean, a game that is in essence 3v3 has to be 1v1, anything invovling any kind of troop movement to the other team's side of the map is considered a rush. This is not a rule but its a very strong trend, the host will alway choose to play on the east side of the map because that side has a better chance of capturing the bottom hill, thus cutting off all possible attack routes of the other team. Finally, the worst offense on TOE are crates (aka n00b food). Its so much fun getting 20 tanks shredded apart by a single leet BF with a 3^ boris, and 4 other 3^ units which have not even seen combat until that encounter.

The point is that most of the hardcore TOE players don't know how to play on any other map.

Ow lol just remembered this, I played a TOE game about 2 months ago I was pos 6 and we played the standard BS rules, and when the time came for me to crawl up the cliff the opposing player started bombing my Priz towers with black eagles, so i took my 4 eagles flew them to his base and blew up the AF HQ and then proceeded to taking the hill, I was called a game waster, ****, n00b, loser, and a couple other names.

Yes this is an old thread but it still holds true.

#54 OmGLo0kiTsAbEar

OmGLo0kiTsAbEar

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 980 posts

Posted 13 February 2008 - 12:52 AM

...so you are saying that TOE is better then QM, well I do agree that (some) QM have retarded rules, but the point is that you don't have to obey them because who are they gonna complain to? Also, they can't ban you from playing QM the worst they can do is****on this forum about how its unfair to engi eat.

On the other hand all TOE players have RETARDED rules such as this one lol "1 v 1 on bottom hill" Wtf does that mean, a game that is in essence 3v3 has to be 1v1, anything invovling any kind of troop movement to the other team's side of the map is considered a rush. This is not a rule but its a very strong trend, the host will alway choose to play on the east side of the map because that side has a better chance of capturing the bottom hill, thus cutting off all possible attack routes of the other team. Finally, the worst offense on TOE are crates (aka n00b food). Its so much fun getting 20 tanks shredded apart by a single leet BF with a 3^ boris, and 4 other 3^ units which have not even seen combat until that encounter.

The point is that most of the hardcore TOE players don't know how to play on any other map.

Ow lol just remembered this, I played a TOE game about 2 months ago I was pos 6 and we played the standard BS rules, and when the time came for me to crawl up the cliff the opposing player started bombing my Priz towers with black eagles, so i took my 4 eagles flew them to his base and blew up the AF HQ and then proceeded to taking the hill, I was called a game waster, ****, n00b, loser, and a couple other names.

like i sed a year ago....if you dont like how people make rules...dont play in there game.

#55 evlkn1ght

evlkn1ght

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1310 posts

Posted 18 February 2008 - 09:26 AM

lol i dont gots time for yuris no more =/.......i do play cod4 tho and sometimes halo3 but its so fn hardd after u play cod4. my nick is bear732 on xbox hit me up nig

haha i know the feeling i only play yuri after like 2 am, and thats if someone is on. i play halo 3 a few times a week, ill add u, im blackmambaM02 (its my roomates xbox account but we share it)

u sure about that

i think me and JR would give u a run for your money. :laugh:

yes, cuz im about the only toe player who can fight off mass elietes with jack and still have a chance to hold. something i never see out of anyone else, i also have this bad habit of never quitting to bad noone else beleives in that.

ok well since TOE is my home ill address all this. the rules are in place cuz alot of ppl are tired of boring S v S rush games which require almost skill aside from knowing a bo and TC. a brief history lesson: back in the beginning rules were no rush (roughly 5-10 mins) the came no yuri bfs (to powerful) then came no mindcontrol or bunkers (shortened games considerably, u think 1-2 hrs is bad? try 3-8) then no yuri (**** in my opinion yuri is fun, ill bring yuri back) then no rush 10-15, no ore burn (cuz its rushing but with towers, stupid) and 1v1 hill (this is sorta my fault, cuz back about a year or 2 ago i was tired of other team getting mass chops and my noob not doing a thing, so i wanted 1v1 to show i owned, and from there it just sorta caught on. but seeing as i dont lose hill (ever) its more fun with help on so im trying to undo what i accidentally started)

i assume by east u mean west cuz if 3 wins hill team b is cut off almost form attacking. and yes most noobs can only play side A, if u played someone gd theyd go b and own, though i admit its more of a challenge (i swear B gets shittier crates than A) as for the hill, 3 wins if they can get hill fast, otherwise its fw from 6 (though its gone back and forth over the years which is better, ill say 6 by far though)

As for your story, on th ehill no rush is void as long as u only use planes to bomb things ON or IMMEDIATELY SUPPORTING hill (a ground tower or pat primary buildings are off limits) in your case the guy did what anyone would do, but u retaliated by killing a vital building (might as well have hit the mcv) therefore u rushed and he didnt.

Ppl may hate all the rules but its the most popular map ever, the only ppl who hate it are the ones who cant stand a game going longer than 10 mins and involving a variety of tactics and units. but hey everyone has their thing they love, if u like to rush toe isnt for u, if u want a big fun team game TOE is the only option (always has and i guarentee the last game ever played on yuri (whenever that is) will most likely be TOE.

#56 Retired

Retired

THE KING HAS GONE

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4540 posts
  • XWIS Name: JRisKing

Posted 18 February 2008 - 06:19 PM

haha i know the feeling i only play yuri after like 2 am, and thats if someone is on. i play halo 3 a few times a week, ill add u, im blackmambaM02 (its my roomates xbox account but we share it)
yes, cuz im about the only toe player who can fight off mass elietes with jack and still have a chance to hold. something i never see out of anyone else, i also have this bad habit of never quitting to bad noone else beleives in that.
ok well since TOE is my home ill address all this. the rules are in place cuz alot of ppl are tired of boring S v S rush games which require almost skill aside from knowing a bo and TC. a brief history lesson: back in the beginning rules were no rush (roughly 5-10 mins) the came no yuri bfs (to powerful) then came no mindcontrol or bunkers (shortened games considerably, u think 1-2 hrs is bad? try 3-8) then no yuri (**** in my opinion yuri is fun, ill bring yuri back) then no rush 10-15, no ore burn (cuz its rushing but with towers, stupid) and 1v1 hill (this is sorta my fault, cuz back about a year or 2 ago i was tired of other team getting mass chops and my noob not doing a thing, so i wanted 1v1 to show i owned, and from there it just sorta caught on. but seeing as i dont lose hill (ever) its more fun with help on so im trying to undo what i accidentally started)

i assume by east u mean west cuz if 3 wins hill team b is cut off almost form attacking. and yes most noobs can only play side A, if u played someone gd theyd go b and own, though i admit its more of a challenge (i swear B gets shittier crates than A) as for the hill, 3 wins if they can get hill fast, otherwise its fw from 6 (though its gone back and forth over the years which is better, ill say 6 by far though)

As for your story, on th ehill no rush is void as long as u only use planes to bomb things ON or IMMEDIATELY SUPPORTING hill (a ground tower or pat primary buildings are off limits) in your case the guy did what anyone would do, but u retaliated by killing a vital building (might as well have hit the mcv) therefore u rushed and he didnt.

Ppl may hate all the rules but its the most popular map ever, the only ppl who hate it are the ones who cant stand a game going longer than 10 mins and involving a variety of tactics and units. but hey everyone has their thing they love, if u like to rush toe isnt for u, if u want a big fun team game TOE is the only option (always has and i guarentee the last game ever played on yuri (whenever that is) will most likely be TOE.

My god your a retard, I owned you on the hill 5 games in a row and you whined and cried like a little baby. Your not a good toe player, better than average, but not elite.

#57 truefeel

truefeel

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1588 posts

Posted 18 February 2008 - 06:53 PM

Stop playing TOE; you'll never get the GGs you'll have in a normal match with good players. The map is also poorly designed in favour of campers and those rules only enforce that. You'll never get rushed if you play the game right. What bothers me the most are those crates. It's absolutely idiot that you gonna have leet GGIs in a leet BF, pwning like 100 other units. crates are the most stupid invention in rts ever.

Edited by truefeel, 18 February 2008 - 07:00 PM.

#58 nysy1v1h

nysy1v1h

Seal

• Duplicate account
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 198 posts

Posted 19 February 2008 - 12:18 AM

Stop playing TOE; you'll never get the GGs you'll have in a normal match with good players. The map is also poorly designed in favour of campers and those rules only enforce that. You'll never get rushed if you play the game right. What bothers me the most are those crates. It's absolutely idiot that you gonna have leet GGIs in a leet BF, pwning like 100 other units. crates are the most stupid invention in rts ever.

lern2play TOE. It's one of the best maps because of its hill. Who doesn't love a Camp-fest?
Gotta loves the rules: nrsy1v1h!

KthxBye! :cool:

#59 evlkn1ght

evlkn1ght

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1310 posts

Posted 19 February 2008 - 07:50 AM

My god your a retard, I owned you on the hill 5 games in a row and you whined and cried like a little baby. Your not a good toe player, better than average, but not elite.

Yea u beat my old bo, which wasnt gd but still won 95% of the time, not to mention your 30k and 5 mcvs each game, and ill also note i was holing u off for 10-20 mins dispite the massive advantages. (u also never went 6) INC stomped your clan so bad they wouldnt play us anymore, bullet was notorious noob stompers (and cheaters), u noobs hated a challenge. if your up to being owned ill gladly ochastrate your demise.

Most ppl love TOE, ull never change that just cuz u enjoy rushing dosent mean everyone else does, it gets boring after a while. crates make the game fun, a concept u clearly have forgotton. Its a game lets not forget that, this isnt life.

#60 DRUNK

DRUNK

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 588 posts
  • XWIS Name: DRUNK

Posted 19 February 2008 - 08:41 AM

Me and a friend play TOE quite often and we rush every game. Afterwards I find it very fun to spam pwned and gg noobs. You would think that it would get old rushing noobs and hear them cry and call us noobs and cheats cuz we rushed, but it doesnt. It's still hilarious after like 200 TOE ruining experiences. So fun to ruin their games...it's also extremely funny to steal TOE players' crates before you rush. These kids need to learn that this whole thing they created is unacceptable, not to mention insanely faggyish.

NR SY 10 min 1v1 hill no spy 3&6 while fighting for the hill...lmfao

#61 truefeel

truefeel

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1588 posts

Posted 19 February 2008 - 02:51 PM

Most ppl love TOE, ull never change that just cuz u enjoy rushing dosent mean everyone else does, it gets boring after a while. crates make the game fun, a concept u clearly have forgotton. Its a game lets not forget that, this isnt life.

When I began playing YR, I also played alot of TOE, but I realised after a year that the map teach you the wrong things and it'll get boring anyway. In that 1-2 hours of TOE, there's as much action as a normal match of like 10 minutes on country swing.

crates just aren't fun; it's based on luck who gets the most veteran crates and money crates.

It isn't life, no. But tell that the ones who waste like 2 hours on a single game of TOE :rolleyes: .

#62 evlkn1ght

evlkn1ght

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1310 posts

Posted 20 February 2008 - 10:40 AM

Me and a friend play TOE quite often and we rush every game. Afterwards I find it very fun to spam pwned and gg noobs. You would think that it would get old rushing noobs and hear them cry and call us noobs and cheats cuz we rushed, but it doesnt. It's still hilarious after like 200 TOE ruining experiences. So fun to ruin their games...it's also extremely funny to steal TOE players' crates before you rush. These kids need to learn that this whole thing they created is unacceptable, not to mention insanely faggyish.
NR SY 10 min 1v1 hill no spy 3&6 while fighting for the hill...lmfao

wow ruining other ppl's fun i hope your happy with yourself, im surevu steal candy from babies as well, thats pretty funny to, i think someone is upset there were no ladders for like 4 years and TOE ruled the game :) Remeber when ppl spent all that time qming just to be ladder hacked? now that was hilarious (382 ppl died from suicide soon thereafter :p)

When I began playing YR, I also played alot of TOE, but I realised after a year that the map teach you the wrong things and it'll get boring anyway. In that 1-2 hours of TOE, there's as much action as a normal match of like 10 minutes on country swing.

crates just aren't fun; it's based on luck who gets the most veteran crates and money crates.

It isn't life, no. But tell that the ones who waste like 2 hours on a single game of TOE :rolleyes: .

depends how u play it, i like to attack at the 15-20 min mark to try and prevent mass cmaping but even taht is fun cuz it takes strategy to crack though mass elites. even if my side is out crate lucked we can keep a game close or win (the more skill u have the more luck u can overcome)

i once had an 8 hr game of TOE, non stop action, most fun game ive ever played.

#63 luLz

luLz

Eric - amazingness personified

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2101 posts
  • XWIS Name: Tanz

Posted 20 February 2008 - 12:09 PM

why is every1 so anti-TOE? let us who enjoy playing TOE do it and u go play ur cs/heck/dh games which also are fun. Its just stupid to go ruin other ppls games for the fun of it. maybe i should start joining cs games and sell my mcv at start... i bet my ally would laugh his **** off then

#64 Retired

Retired

THE KING HAS GONE

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4540 posts
  • XWIS Name: JRisKing

Posted 20 February 2008 - 02:34 PM

i once had an 8 hr game of TOE, non stop action, most fun game ive ever played.

The expression get a life comes to mind.

#65 nysy1v1h

nysy1v1h

Seal

• Duplicate account
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 198 posts

Posted 21 February 2008 - 02:17 AM

why is every1 so anti-TOE? let us who enjoy playing TOE do it and u go play ur cs/heck/dh games which also are fun. Its just stupid to go ruin other ppls games for the fun of it. maybe i should start joining cs games and sell my mcv at start... i bet my ally would laugh his **** off then

:laugh: LoL!

#66 evlkn1ght

evlkn1ght

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1310 posts

Posted 21 February 2008 - 04:11 AM

probly a good idea if ppl wanna ruin other ppls fun its only fair to do it back to them

um it was in the middle of the night a few years back what do u propose i do while everyone sleeps? other than ****ing it

#67 Elitearmy

Elitearmy

New Conscript

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 09 March 2008 - 06:51 AM

the reason this map is so good is cause its team work skill u have to get elite boris take the cliff get the hill alot of team work

#68 VU6A2

VU6A2

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 09 March 2008 - 05:01 PM

Ok yes you got me, thats what I get for not proof reading what I type. I did mean the west side not east.

I don't really mind the no rush rules, although I dislike that rule, I'm willing to follow it because I can mass rhinos and choppers uninterrupted. However, I hate the rule when it means that we'll just sit in our respective bases crate diving to see who can get more 1337's faster.

One more thing I really dislike about this game in general are crates. I just recently played a 2v2 on HnS with 1 starting unit. Before I even made any units, I had just made a war factory, I see a 1337 grizzly tank coming to my base, next thing I know my MCV and refinery are destroyed, so i'm sitting at 3k with no means of making another MCV or refinery to get some cash flow. I'm basically dead in the water. Then this particular player brought my skill into question. I don't know who coined the term "n00b food" first but its a very accurate description of what crates are. You probably know how powerful a 1337 BF is when it has 4 1337 desolators and a 1337 Boris with FP upgrade. The point is that this unit combo is not cheap or against the rules, it just ****es me off that these BFs what can so easily tear through legions and legions of rhino tanks never even saw combat before that encounter. If promotions are gained through combat it means that you did something right to allow theses units to get kills, and survive long enough to reach vererancy. But most of the time in a regular game any unit that gets veterancy probably has been weakened in combat and can be destroyed by the opposing player if they react fast enough before it has a chance to escape. But how do you stop a wall of 1337 units coming to your base around the 2 hr mark?

#69 evlkn1ght

evlkn1ght

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1310 posts

Posted 09 March 2008 - 11:43 PM

Ok yes you got me, thats what I get for not proof reading what I type. I did mean the west side not east.

I don't really mind the no rush rules, although I dislike that rule, I'm willing to follow it because I can mass rhinos and choppers uninterrupted. However, I hate the rule when it means that we'll just sit in our respective bases crate diving to see who can get more 1337's faster.

One more thing I really dislike about this game in general are crates. I just recently played a 2v2 on HnS with 1 starting unit. Before I even made any units, I had just made a war factory, I see a 1337 grizzly tank coming to my base, next thing I know my MCV and refinery are destroyed, so i'm sitting at 3k with no means of making another MCV or refinery to get some cash flow. I'm basically dead in the water. Then this particular player brought my skill into question. I don't know who coined the term "n00b food" first but its a very accurate description of what crates are. You probably know how powerful a 1337 BF is when it has 4 1337 desolators and a 1337 Boris with FP upgrade. The point is that this unit combo is not cheap or against the rules, it just ****es me off that these BFs what can so easily tear through legions and legions of rhino tanks never even saw combat before that encounter. If promotions are gained through combat it means that you did something right to allow theses units to get kills, and survive long enough to reach vererancy. But most of the time in a regular game any unit that gets veterancy probably has been weakened in combat and can be destroyed by the opposing player if they react fast enough before it has a chance to escape. But how do you stop a wall of 1337 units coming to your base around the 2 hr mark?

well have some of your own, but if u dont u can make a nice big deep wall, if its prisms use rockies and planes, if its rhinos any unit will do, and bfs ull need your own. stopping boris is easy, 1 wall with gd tc of your own bfs is gg.

#70 Funkytown

Funkytown

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1844 posts
  • XWIS Name: MafiaGuy

Posted 10 March 2008 - 04:34 PM

Why is this map so popular, the games take forever to finish, they always lag like all hell, and its always the left side that wins.

The reason i bring this up is because earlier this week i went into YR lobby and saw 6 games open, in one the host was AFK and had been for a long time, 1 was passworded and the other 4 were TOE. And since i can't stand that map i went and played some StarCraft.

Attached Files

#71 VU6A2

VU6A2

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 10 March 2008 - 09:45 PM

well have some of your own, but if u dont u can make a nice big deep wall, if its prisms use rockies and planes, if its rhinos any unit will do, and bfs ull need your own. stopping boris is easy, 1 wall with gd tc of your own bfs is gg.

After reading this for the third time I still have no clue what you're saying.

Lol as for the Zerg rush, I only play use map settings it has to be a pretty outrageous circumstance to make my play the game the "proper way" I can't stand that you can move only 12 units at a time. Lurker defense being my favorite game.

Edited by VU6A2, 10 March 2008 - 09:51 PM.

#72 BRaDLeYOwNz

BRaDLeYOwNz

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 221 posts

Posted 11 March 2008 - 12:28 AM

thats special coming from u jr lol. but seriously remove TOE and u have 10 ppl in lobby per day max. cos almost every1 is a toe player or has played toe. how many ppl cant seriously say they dont like a good noobish game once in a while? it makes a change from constant 1v1 with sw in qm w/e. u aint gonna get 100 leet prisms or chops fp boris or w/e in qm are u. its just a bit of fun ffs. but remove it and the game servers mite as well be shut down (least it wil get rid of jr i spose). i think we shud make saturday a TOE day for all the toe haters out there :)

brett. im up for ur challenge, idc what noobs u want as ur team mates u can even have side A if u like but u wil get pooned!!

#73 caseybob

caseybob

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 536 posts

Posted 08 April 2008 - 06:31 PM

TOE isn't the greatest of maps for actual strategy, team work or actual YRs tactics, but it is fun once in a while. When I started playing YR back when it first came out, I only played toe. Its easy to learn, and newer ppl feel a sence of acomplishment just building units, rather than attacking or getting attacking right away. 1 v 1 QMs are usually decided by something extremely small such as a droned minor or one super dog killing 12 other dogs. TOE games don't have any of these worries or things that would raise your heart rate. The only skill/tactics in TOE games is just knowing the general ropes(stopping spies, looking for crates priming your cliff, ect.), which his nice at times.

I don't like how systematic TOE games are and I really don't like how little team work is used in TOE games(unless you know your allies, you're probably playing a 1.1.1 v 1.1.1). If for some reason a GI ends up in my allies "area" my allie will kill him. And if I had to get rid of a rule from the current "nr 10-15, sy, 1v1 on hill no spy 3/6" I would say no building on bottom cliff PERIOD. This would even up the game and take away the possibility of 456 being stranded. 456 is at a huge disadnatage in the current system. Not only are they stranded if they lose the cliff, but they also don't have someone to build on the middle cliff. I also think that the rush rule should be change to "once BL/gap is up." This would take the debate of whether or not spying is considered a rush away.

TOE 2v2 no crates, no rules is probably my favorite map to play(offence/defence, death valley girl, CS and other classic QM maps work too). I wish more ppl would give this a try and be open to it. Every time I make 2v2, nc, nr everyone who comes in just assumes that because its tour of egypt that the standard rules apply. One time I did this and captured some noobs temple and he then followed me around the CM lobby telling everyone I don't play fair. Never the less, toe games still have a place in xwis.

#74 hardman

hardman

Commander

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10521 posts

Posted 08 April 2008 - 09:55 PM

u should publish that.

#75 evlkn1ght

evlkn1ght

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1310 posts

Posted 09 April 2008 - 09:12 AM

TOE isn't the greatest of maps for actual strategy, team work or actual YRs tactics, but it is fun once in a while. When I started playing YR back when it first came out, I only played toe. Its easy to learn, and newer ppl feel a sence of acomplishment just building units, rather than attacking or getting attacking right away. 1 v 1 QMs are usually decided by something extremely small such as a droned minor or one super dog killing 12 other dogs. TOE games don't have any of these worries or things that would raise your heart rate. The only skill/tactics in TOE games is just knowing the general ropes(stopping spies, looking for crates priming your cliff, ect.), which his nice at times.

I don't like how systematic TOE games are and I really don't like how little team work is used in TOE games(unless you know your allies, you're probably playing a 1.1.1 v 1.1.1). If for some reason a GI ends up in my allies "area" my allie will kill him. And if I had to get rid of a rule from the current "nr 10-15, sy, 1v1 on hill no spy 3/6" I would say no building on bottom cliff PERIOD. This would even up the game and take away the possibility of 456 being stranded. 456 is at a huge disadnatage in the current system. Not only are they stranded if they lose the cliff, but they also don't have someone to build on the middle cliff. I also think that the rush rule should be change to "once BL/gap is up." This would take the debate of whether or not spying is considered a rush away.

TOE 2v2 no crates, no rules is probably my favorite map to play(offence/defence, death valley girl, CS and other classic QM maps work too). I wish more ppl would give this a try and be open to it. Every time I make 2v2, nc, nr everyone who comes in just assumes that because its tour of egypt that the standard rules apply. One time I did this and captured some noobs temple and he then followed me around the CM lobby telling everyone I don't play fair. Never the less, toe games still have a place in xwis.

tbh the changes ud like to see are how TOE used to be played, if more ppl would take the lead and ban the cliff and put rush back to where it used to be toe would be as fun as it used to be. though i still find it very entertaining.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users