• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 26 June 2007 - 07:16 PM

hush newb plz just leave no one likes you

ROFLMAO u think i give a **** bout wut a retarded stoopid moder thinks STFU LOL
i c topics bout u, u think peoples like u ? ROFL
like i give a dam **** anyway,
like i said in my 1st post, ive been away 2years u dumb donk, but i know the procedures
Now stfu and go play ure bd8 map roflmao or dragon lair...

and if u got guts, 1on1 me on tezz

lmao DKDS newbz :D

i aint in dkds stoopid french ****

Burn Frog Burn :guilotine:

wat a newb he signs up for st yesterday and starts postin ****...typical

read my 1st post mofo,
and 1on1 me tezz after
Democrate

#27 silver23

silver23

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 287 posts
  • XWIS Name: silver23

Posted 26 June 2007 - 07:29 PM

ROFLMAO u think i give a **** bout wut a retarded stoopid moder thinks STFU LOL
i c topics bout u, u think peoples like u ? ROFL
like i give a dam **** anyway,
like i said in my 1st post, ive been away 2years u dumb donk, but i know the procedures
Now stfu and go play ure bd8 map roflmao or dragon lair...

and if u got guts, 1on1 me on tezz
i aint in dkds stoopid french ****

Burn Frog Burn :guilotine:
read my 1st post mofo,
and 1on1 me tezz after
Democrate

lmao ok ill own u on tezz newb i only play 2 maps bd8 and terrace

#28 ap0c4lipz

ap0c4lipz

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 27 June 2007 - 02:05 AM

am here right now, connect page orjon

#29 OwnUeasy

OwnUeasy

Sergeant

• Duplicate account
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 04 August 2007 - 04:29 AM

dkds is smarter than u all, the main dkds knights dont recon its just the low lifes that join and recon,dkds plays mod maps to out smart u all, theres allways a way to beat the map, i have beaten eatme befor on a dkds map. u just need to find the weakness in the map.try playing the map non internet for a wile soon if u look hard ul find out.

how bout u get a dictionary offline lmao u dont even know how to spell and ur talkin sh*t to people kids now days!!!!

#30 Mammoth2k11

Mammoth2k11

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 310 posts

Posted 04 August 2007 - 12:53 PM

I am superman.

#31 alexGhost

alexGhost

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 420 posts

Posted 04 August 2007 - 01:22 PM

:war:

#32 ap0c4lipz

ap0c4lipz

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 08 August 2007 - 03:04 PM

omfg am back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clapping: :kicking: :clapping:

#33 emili0

emili0

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 08 August 2007 - 03:42 PM

LMAO Cooolooo
stop talkin like a nigga ok?

i'm french so go sweet english wit me

i own u and tezzism on tib wars , jm? nick is Sarkoland , or BoBoLeFoU

Do u play BF? battlefield...?? I own u on also... and i already owned u on ts i guess... :blink:

lol bobo you think raider buggys are strong against pittbulls so dont talk like you own tw because there is allready a top 15 player here and thats me and there isnt room for a newb like you =] (in the top 15)

#34 T1tanrush

T1tanrush

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 08 August 2007 - 03:58 PM

emili0 shut the **** up. You where never and will never be top 15 TW players. You can't back up that claim your ' name hiding ' . Or some garbage. You had 0 idea wtf you where doing in 90% of the games you played, in the other 10% you managed to build a few tanks and send them. I remember your game with aero was actually decently long, you struggled so much to beat him, I crushed the **** out of him reasonably quickly, twice.
The only one on this forum to ever be decent at TW is me, and I quit the stupid game because it was too easy. Put your foot in your mouth mili0.

#35 emili0

emili0

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 08 August 2007 - 04:29 PM

dude i will own you with my gdi without the use of 1 pittbull...
my nod is topstar check the command & conquer forums they all admire me^^

besides you werent as half as good as you think you are my nod would buttkick you in 4 minutes the only army you will have a chance against when im playing it is scrin and even that you will lose in late game.

you go putt your foot in your mouth get a life and have a nice time VVankin.

for a 13 yo punk you got a very big mouth i use to have respect because you had potential but now my opinion about you obviously changed and my patience has run out i will 1v1 you any time any map and faction you want me to be ill be

you can stop posting lee i wont reply anymore since i cba about this page =] i just wanted to diss bobo :p

aerox doesnt play anymore^^

also last time i played aerox was in patch 1.04 and so was my game with, you the game is a whole lotta different from patch 1.04^^

maybe this will brighten your day and these are just examples^^ not even my main nicknames
http://www.commandandconquer.com/my_profil...x?PID=106333482 focus on 1v1 rank here 90% nod games check history

the other :
http://www.commandandconquer.com/my_profil...x?PID=105489336

this is just to test bo's on

and my main you will never know since you dont play tw^^

Edited by emili0, 08 August 2007 - 05:15 PM.

#36 T1tanrush

T1tanrush

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 08 August 2007 - 09:15 PM

I was rank 300 and I hardly played rank 1v1.. So your ranks really don't impress me. The simple fact is you overate yourself a ton, you never once showed any talent at all, the most you managed was some spam, this happend on TS aswell, always thinking your elite only to get buttraped by anyone who knew a basic BO. You blabbered on about your top 25 rank before I quit, you still name hid, obviously your lieing through your teeth.
Your **** and always will be mili0 ;*(

#37 emili0

emili0

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 09 August 2007 - 12:34 AM

I was rank 300 and I hardly played rank 1v1.. So your ranks really don't impress me. The simple fact is you overate yourself a ton, you never once showed any talent at all, the most you managed was some spam, this happend on TS aswell, always thinking your elite only to get buttraped by anyone who knew a basic BO. You blabbered on about your top 25 rank before I quit, you still name hid, obviously your lieing through your teeth.
Your **** and always will be mili0 ;*(

you are so funny man
luv ya

#38 riz

riz

Oor Wullie! Your Wullie! A'body's Wullie!

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12374 posts
  • XWIS Name: riz

Posted 02 September 2007 - 12:42 PM

work in progress

Ok read through the spam/flamefest, didn't understand why you guys think cnc3 is relevant, but w/e.

Of all the spam from different posters in this topic that want to see dkds get what they are obviously due, not one you could be bothered to post the actual stats from the game.

I am calling it TBI only because i know that dkds need investigated throuroughly. From now on, make sure stats are pasted into the topic or it's pointless making a report. Only if no stats show up on the ladder should you make a report, but make sure you have a dpl or i can't confirm it was a laddered game.

#39 dkds

dkds

IM A LEGEND

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 247 posts

Posted 03 August 2009 - 09:50 AM

lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users