248 replies to this topic

#226 Strategst

Strategst

Colonel

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5796 posts

Posted 15 May 2007 - 02:44 AM

Remember a few months ago, when you were in a ffg, and someone on your team turned on you for fun, and you freaked out and started cussing in the lobby over it, and saying you'll never talk to that person again?  Don't talk or say anything when you act in such a away over a FFG in that "ten year old game" you speak of, ****ing idiot.

View Post

What does my lack of patience for weak loyalty have to do with arguing over the past? Backstabbing a friend, especially a clan mate, especially in a ffg is not my idea of fun. If I wanted to waste my time, I would have been arguing in topics like these. Case in point, the only way to ensure it did not happen to me again was not to talk or play with this individual again, which I tried to explain in the lobby; however, you among many others cannot follow simple logic. I was only upset because the backstabber in question would not stop whispering me, so it appeared I was overreacting. Now, take your own advice and keep your flapping lips shut the next time your brain draws a conclusion of a broader situation than your narrow-minded view can contain . . . idiot.

#227 DeSrLaTOR

DeSrLaTOR

Retired YR player.

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4269 posts
  • XWIS Name: Boooo

Posted 15 May 2007 - 02:46 AM

oi idiot, go bail some more like the rest of your family in eco does.. k thx?

#228 MaT

MaT

I map

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2567 posts

Posted 15 May 2007 - 02:47 AM

kk

#229 bobbo

bobbo

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3942 posts

Posted 15 May 2007 - 02:49 AM

Have you ever played against us, if so what nick, and what was the outcome? Seems like you really got a vendetta against us and i doubt you have ever played us

View Post

I have never even played YR before, but that doesn't disqualify me from pointing out the obvious flaws in your "logic." And by "logic" I mean lame excuses. I have no vendetta at all, as I've said before, do whatever you like, I don't care, but don't lie about it. It's insulting.

#230 MaT

MaT

I map

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2567 posts

Posted 15 May 2007 - 02:51 AM

kk

#231 DaMMeT

DaMMeT

^^g0tHs^^

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1415 posts
  • XWIS Name: fuksme

Posted 15 May 2007 - 02:56 AM

What does my lack of patience for weak loyalty have to do with arguing over the past?  Backstabbing a friend, especially a clan mate, especially in a ffg is not my idea of fun. If I wanted to waste my time, I would have been arguing in topics like these.  Case in point, the only way to ensure it did not happen to me again was not to talk or play with this individual again, which I tried to explain in the lobby; however, you among many others cannot follow simple logic.  I was only upset because the backstabber in question would not stop whispering me, so it appeared I was overreacting.  Now, take your own advice and keep your flapping lips shut the next time your brain draws a conclusion of a broader situation than your narrow-minded view can contain . . . idiot.

View Post

ANYONE who takes a game this seriously, especially a FFG should be laughed at as the village loser. I don't think I've ever heard anyone react in such a way over someone un-allying with someone else in a ffg and take it in such an extreme as you, clearly signs of a geek.

All hail the village loser, all hail.

#232 Strategst

Strategst

Colonel

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5796 posts

Posted 15 May 2007 - 03:43 AM

I do not take it seriously. Follow this . . . if you can. Ffgs are for fun; I did not have fun; I maximized my opportunity to have fun in future games by minimizing compromising factors. If certain values with little patience for weaker character makes me a loser, so be it, but do not think you have related this specific situation to this pointless topic with any means of grace. Catch up please. You are like a summer breeze. All hail the village idiot. :rolleyes:

#233 MyEndGame

MyEndGame

[-SONY-]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3087 posts

Posted 15 May 2007 - 04:08 AM

What does my lack of patience for weak loyalty have to do with arguing over the past?  Backstabbing a friend, especially a clan mate, especially in a ffg is not my idea of fun.  If I wanted to waste my time, I would have been arguing in topics like these.  Case in point, the only way to ensure it did not happen to me again was not to talk or play with this individual again, which I tried to explain in the lobby; however, you among many others cannot follow simple logic.  I was only upset because the backstabber in question would not stop whispering me, so it appeared I was overreacting.  Now, take your own advice and keep your flapping lips shut the next time your brain draws a conclusion of a broader situation than your narrow-minded view can contain . . . idiot.

View Post

Saddest thing I have ever read.

#234 willy

willy

Commander

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18178 posts

Posted 15 May 2007 - 04:14 AM

you come to expect that from allen after a while :p

#235 roar

roar

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 142 posts

Posted 15 May 2007 - 09:30 AM

eco :wub:

#236 Kindergarten

Kindergarten

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3999 posts
  • XWIS Name: 1

Posted 15 May 2007 - 09:45 AM

LOL, I was in that game. Was a 3 vs 3 ffg on heck and CfCOwnsU had yuri and unallied Allen. As soon Allen saw Cfc headed for him he said "Do it cfc and i never speak to you again".  :D

View Post

Lmao :happy:

#237 CuLLeN

CuLLeN

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 939 posts

Posted 15 May 2007 - 04:34 PM

looooooooool.. my eyes are sore from reading all this ****.

first off, let eco do what they want. dont let them get ahead of points on you guys when they do play you. you let them get to 700 points, you deserve to come in second.

Secondly, i laugh at this drama. If they bail, move on with your life. WHO**** CARES! They made 5 clans? O NOOO!!! countless time people play on 0 point clans, or diff people niks...

All this drama between Jag and Matt is too funny... typical though. Jag always reults to running to admins, or placing his savior Willy's name out there (no offense willy, its just he always refers to you when talking about a good clan he's in). Matt will blow up then apologize later.

either way, people who play the game play for different reasons. some do it for the fun, others for competition. Dont get bent outta shape because they have 5 clans... IF YOU PLAY IT MERELY TO PLAY AS MOST OF YOU HAVE STATED, then playing 1 of their 1000 clans doesnt make a difference to you right???

Best quote i read all 20 some pages:

Jag  " if you played on just one clan you would never get rank 1"

they got rank 1 on their clan deuschbag... all they needed to do was ffg for the rest of the month, instead they made new clans. SO yes Jag, THEY GOT RANK 1 when they played on JUST ONE CLAN.... watch out people-- GEnious at work, running his own show and doing charity events!!! Just hope you have good people working for you, your obviously mentally challenged.

View Post

hi josh :p

#238 TheGreglas

TheGreglas

YOU'RE A NOODLE

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3268 posts

Posted 15 May 2007 - 04:39 PM

oi idiot, go bail some more like the rest of your family in eco does.. k thx?

View Post

h e l i i s w a r LoL

#239 Strategst

Strategst

Colonel

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5796 posts

Posted 15 May 2007 - 09:52 PM

Saddest thing I have ever read.

View Post

Then, you obviously do not read the pointless posts protruding from your ****.

#240 CFC4Life

CFC4Life

AuF4LiFe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2975 posts

Posted 16 May 2007 - 11:17 AM

What does my lack of patience for weak loyalty have to do with arguing over the past?  Backstabbing a friend, especially a clan mate, especially in a ffg is not my idea of fun.  If I wanted to waste my time, I would have been arguing in topics like these.  Case in point, the only way to ensure it did not happen to me again was not to talk or play with this individual again, which I tried to explain in the lobby; however, you among many others cannot follow simple logic.  I was only upset because the backstabber in question would not stop whispering me, so it appeared I was overreacting.  Now, take your own advice and keep your flapping lips shut the next time your brain draws a conclusion of a broader situation than your narrow-minded view can contain . . . idiot.

View Post

sorry allen :(

#241 Strategst

Strategst

Colonel

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5796 posts

Posted 16 May 2007 - 03:55 PM

It does not matter anymore. :hug:

#242 OhSnap

OhSnap

Damn Im Sexy!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5137 posts
  • XWIS Name: Retired

Posted 10 December 2008 - 08:24 AM

Now this topic is WIN. God I miss this ****. Even better at the end too. Good ol' times eh?

Why has ST gone to hell?

Edited by OhSnap, 10 December 2008 - 08:25 AM.

#243 aMurdock

aMurdock

Grinder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3975 posts

Posted 10 December 2008 - 09:58 PM

It's ok. Prep n me > yr

#244 AaSoVGoD

AaSoVGoD

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4315 posts
  • XWIS Name: AaSoVGoD

Posted 13 December 2008 - 01:45 AM

It's ok. Prep n me > yr

Where were you and prep when Latof and company dominated the clan ladder? :laugh_xmas:

#245 ExpaNd

ExpaNd

RanDoMiZer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3825 posts
  • XWIS Name: ExpaNd

Posted 13 December 2008 - 03:05 AM

YrKnight was awesome.

i remmeber when he pwnd desr 5-0 and desr flamed harccore ^^

#246 iDaNiELz

iDaNiELz