#26 t3h J3w

t3h J3w

Co-founder of -NRA-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14598 posts
  • XWIS Name: AaSovJ3w

Posted 18 April 2007 - 04:23 PM

Show me an ss @ anytime where any of our clan has alted.

When my m8 engi ate you, it wasn't stated that he couldn't, nothing was said, so people are gonna think its on.. duh..

As for my engi, we played heck, me spot 5 u spot 7, i sold mcv, got an engi from it, then i walked it to the top, all the way to the right, starighttttt down next to your war fac. I forgot about it tho, then i see a tank of yours fire a random shot at it, RIGHT NEXT TO UR WAR THAT WALKD THE WHOLE MAP LOL. Btw, im 2 0 with u on heck l0l.

As for playing lame, all of your clan drones miner which to me is lame, 85% of your clan bails everytime i ask. ONE time i asked for a cm 2 2 and my m8 was afk, so don't say have people on.

Lets do a best of 5 right now between the clan, oh wait, u guys have to wait for your "decent" players to come on.. aka peruz and diiabor.

View Post

lol, they are their decent ones? :p

#27 MaT

MaT

I map

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2567 posts

Posted 19 April 2007 - 02:06 AM

ok their "best" players.. whichever lol.. i meant to say ones that don't bail ;P

#28 aqua46

aqua46

*Nintendo Allstar*

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 270 posts

Posted 19 April 2007 - 03:31 AM

what has this game become, you idiots fighting wheather who alts or not, whether whose clan sucks, whether who sucks or not. what happened to the respect. i dont care if someone alts, engies, or drones, just stfu and play the ^&^%$%& game.

i know this is said alot, but its true, its just a game.

Edited by aqua46, 19 April 2007 - 03:31 AM.

#29 Sovereign

Sovereign

Newly Christend Allied Commander

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2238 posts

Posted 19 April 2007 - 04:03 AM

srry for teh sarcasm m8 :) eco seriously get a **** life most of r@ptor comes on to play and relax and at the end of the month we go Cm but seriously STOP **** ASKING US FOR CMS we have a life. we come on to play realx and have fun. YOU RUIN IT BY ASKING US MULTIPLE TIMES TO CM! seriously guys get a life

#30 Sovereign

Sovereign

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2238 posts

srry for teh sarcasm m8 :) eco seriously get a **** life most of r@ptor comes on to play and relax and at the end of the month we go Cm but seriously STOP **** ASKING US FOR CMS we have a life. we come on to play realx and have fun. YOU RUIN IT BY ASKING US MULTIPLE TIMES TO CM! seriously guys get a life

#31 Sovereign

Sovereign

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2238 posts

#32 Sovereign

Sovereign

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2238 posts

Posted 19 April 2007 - 04:20 AM

omg triple post FTL :(

#33 YrKniGhT

YrKniGhT

Captain

• Duplicate account
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1728 posts
  • XWIS Name: alarm2202

Posted 19 April 2007 - 12:11 PM

i nvr bail 1v1 cms and ive been asked 3 times yesterday by ur clan to cm and every single time ur m8 was either off or afk..idc tbh but u always say we bail when u dont even have guys on when u cm -_-

i have nothing to comment about your engi eat.......
i've been alted by allen1980 b4 =]
and erm...i stopped droning miners unless the ppl r ugly -_-

#34 DeSrLaTOR

DeSrLaTOR

Retired YR player.

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4269 posts
  • XWIS Name: Boooo

Posted 19 April 2007 - 12:27 PM

Show me an ss @ anytime where any of our clan has alted.

Lets do a best of 5 right now between the clan, oh wait, u guys have to wait for your "decent" players to come on.. aka peruz and diiabor.

View Post

your clan has only ever alted and engi me.. Allen is the main man for that, even d/c win hack vs me..

how come you always refused to play me and i had to wait for your 'decent' players to come on? and yet when they did come on they left 0-3 every time :(

#35 Sovereign

Sovereign

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2238 posts

Posted 19 April 2007 - 10:47 PM

because ur map hack made the game recon in your favor. :nonono:

#36 aqua46

aqua46

*Nintendo Allstar*

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 270 posts

Posted 19 April 2007 - 10:53 PM

i nvr bail 1v1 cms and ive been asked 3 times yesterday by ur clan to cm and every single time ur m8 was either off or afk..idc tbh but u always say we bail when u dont even have guys on when u cm -_-

i have nothing to comment about your engi eat.......
i've been alted by allen1980 b4 =]
and erm...i stopped droning miners unless the ppl r ugly -_-

View Post

then you must drone alot of ppl in yr.

#37 t3h J3w

t3h J3w

Co-founder of -NRA-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14598 posts
  • XWIS Name: AaSovJ3w

Posted 20 April 2007 - 07:11 AM

View Post

Then come on a nick which isn't in a clan. The point of being in a clan is to cm and it really ****es me off when people lobby sit on a dead server.

#38 Sovereign

Sovereign

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2238 posts

Posted 20 April 2007 - 08:37 PM

it shouldnt really matter what nick i come to play on.......i have the freedom to play on the nick i choose to.

#39 Wounded

Wounded

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1970 posts

Posted 20 April 2007 - 08:51 PM

Then come on a nick which isn't in a clan. The point of being in a clan is to cm and it really ****es me off when people lobby sit on a dead server.

View Post

this coming from some1 with 5 memebers on and wont 2v2 cm

#40 MaT

MaT

I map

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2567 posts

Posted 21 April 2007 - 12:31 AM

nra had 500 points and played us with there "nonstar" players.. we always get gg's from nra :S

#41 Wounded

Wounded

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1970 posts

Posted 21 April 2007 - 12:37 AM

nra had 500 points and played us with there "nonstar" players.. we always get gg's from nra :S

View Post

matt y r u still talking it does matter who plays u if we win we got lucky and one day when u get off the high horse that u r god ppl will like u again

#42 MaT

MaT

I map

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2567 posts

Posted 21 April 2007 - 01:57 AM

tbh.. no one in your clan can win our members in a 2 2 cm.. except on a good day.. peruz and diiabor. Props to them , they played extremely well the last time we played them, i had reasons for not playing my best but they were still really impressive. But tbh.. snipe u tony max all of them , and the rest couldnt win us in a 2 2.. and i DOUBT 1 vs 1.. even tho i dont even play qm or 1vs1 very much.. or rarely.

Diiabor is a very good player, and he always gives gg's ( from what i remember recently ) and peruz has really gotten onto form... i guess all the qm's paid off lol. It's nice to get games from them.. but the rest of u bail, bail ftw!

#43 Wounded

Wounded

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1970 posts

Posted 21 April 2007 - 02:22 AM

tbh.. no one in your clan can win our members in a 2 2 cm.. except on a good day.. peruz and diiabor. Props to them , they played extremely well the last time we played them, i had reasons for not playing my best but they were still really impressive. But tbh.. snipe u tony max all of them , and the rest couldnt win us in a 2 2.. and i DOUBT 1 vs 1.. even tho i dont even play qm or 1vs1 very much.. or rarely.

Diiabor is a very good player, and he always gives gg's ( from what i remember recently ) and peruz has really gotten onto form... i guess all the qm's paid off lol. It's nice to get games from them.. but the rest of u bail, bail ftw!

View Post

matt then y did me and dali go 1-1 with u and desterror and dali also beat u now plzzz grow up ur not god at this game there is still pll out there that can slap u matt u suck 1v1 that is y u play 2v2 so ur m8 can help u i remember b4 i quit i would get u in qm and slap u silly then u would get mad b/c u found out it was me now plzzzz stfu when i get back on form u will not be that big of a deal in 1v1 now plzzz stop saying u own raptor b/c u dont and i went 2-2 with steve in qm this month so dont tell me u doubt any1 in raptor can win 1v1 and allen aka link will tell u im not that ez in a 1v1 matt i dont bail u at all but if we got 2 ppl that r better then me on that is who u will play i didnt see u running that mouth when me and dali took 41 points from u on clan matt now im done with u c ya

#44 YrKniGhT

YrKniGhT

Captain

• Duplicate account
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1728 posts
  • XWIS Name: alarm2202

Posted 24 April 2007 - 12:24 PM

View Post

omg :(

#45 aqua46

aqua46

*Nintendo Allstar*

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 270 posts

Posted 24 April 2007 - 09:24 PM

yea matt shut your mouth you lost to star which is one of the lamest clans on Yr.
star and star-e :ph34r:

#46 UneXpected

UneXpected

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 05 May 2007 - 03:06 PM

yea matt shut your mouth you lost to star which is one of the lamest clans on Yr.
star and star-e  :ph34r:

View Post

Edited by UneXpected, 07 July 2007 - 10:05 PM.

#47 UneXpected

UneXpected

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 01 July 2007 - 08:35 PM

how can my topic become a clan vs clan flamewar...
LoL

#48 truefeel

truefeel

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1588 posts

Posted 01 July 2007 - 08:43 PM

don't worry, that happens all the time. It would had been rather abnormal if it didn't became a flamewar.

Edited by truefeel, 01 July 2007 - 08:44 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users