ss05.jpg

game lasted long enough to build 95% of first power plant

here is link to game film game starts at minute 9
download it if you have ANY doubt 35mb wm9 encoded
bomberulz you're on film my friend ;>)

http://www.mediafire.com/?d12zzzq2hhm

GID Player A Player B Duration Scenario Date FPS C S T
7091 bomberulz W +20 unkonsis L -20 05:11 waterw~3.mpr 08:43 06-04 0 1

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
unkonsis killed bought left captured
units 0 1 0
buildings 0 2 2 0
infantry 0 0 0
planes 0 0 0
bomberulz killed bought left captured
units 0 1 1
buildings 0 0 0 0
infantry 0 0 0
planes 0 0 0

what a wonderful game ts is

Thank you

Edited by johnreys, 06 April 2007 - 09:15 PM.

#2 THE BIL

THE BIL

Captain

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3584 posts
  • XWIS Name: maxxximus

Posted 06 April 2007 - 10:46 PM

TBI.

#3 MRCHEIF

MRCHEIF

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 09 April 2007 - 09:28 PM

yo bil. if u look on his ss, u will notice he can see the WHOLE map, so he therefore is cheating also with a mapper. dude dont report others when you've cheated too, and next time dont make it OBVIOUS! :D

#4 johnreys

johnreys

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 10 April 2007 - 03:18 AM

dear mrcheif

thank you for pointing that out and mistakenly calling me a cheater.
i can see that you are not familiar with that map so please play it so you can see that that is the way the map is.........for everyone..without a mapper.......
please retract your statement it is OBVIOUS to those who have played the map you don't know what you are talking about....

i invite anyone to play the map to see for themselves.

it is called
waterworld edited by tomo16666<<<<<<<<<<<not tomo666 w 3 sixes 4! note those xtra things not just war factory.

viceroid pyrimids is the same way too wow you can see the whole map! from begining how very outside the realm of your experience my unenlightened critic.

sincerely,
dude

Edited by johnreys, 10 April 2007 - 04:05 AM.

#5 MRCHEIF

MRCHEIF

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 10 April 2007 - 12:09 PM

yer yer w/e try and squeeze ur way out of it, but the point is, no 1 gets banned anymore so it is a waste of time reporting people!

#6 johnreys

johnreys

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 10 April 2007 - 06:58 PM

squeze my way out of what?
that is way map is........
and i didn't use mapper...
and u incorectly called me a cheater... wtf?<<<<<<<<<

now..map had no shroud i not using mapper , what is my cheat? :confused1:
please clarify

now i put them side by side for comparison....

yo bil. if u look on his ss, u will notice he can see the WHOLE map, so he therefore is cheating also with a mapper. dude dont report others when you've cheated too, and next time dont make it OBVIOUS!

equals?

yer yer w/e try and squeeze ur way out of it, but the point is, no 1 gets banned anymore so it is a waste of time reporting people!

call me crazy but it looks like 2 different points

let me try again for you

bil,
looking at his screen shot it looks like a mapper please look into it mappers are cheating plz ban him if it is i tired of cheaters not geting banned :angry:

and if real cheater not geting banned i sorry too, all non cheaters are but....no shroud on map dos not mean I using mapper and u made a mistake saying so

play viceroid pyrimids so that you can see thet some maps don't have a shroud to begin with and i think you would not say what you said again after you did
untill then...
no cheat to squirrel out of or obfusicate you simple minded ignorant inarticulate libeling fool

Edited by johnreys, 10 April 2007 - 08:20 PM.

#7 freestyla

freestyla

MVP y0.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 85 posts

Posted 11 April 2007 - 10:49 PM

Lmao your using a cheat mod where host gets to see all if thats the only way you can win quit ts mate.

#8 xwisLORD

xwisLORD

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 12 April 2007 - 02:22 AM

yo bil. if u look on his ss, u will notice he can see the WHOLE map, so he therefore is cheating also with a mapper. dude dont report others when you've cheated too, and next time dont make it OBVIOUS! :D

View Post

omfg its a water world map (((((MODDED))))) u goons he not mapping!!!could be the way the map was made!!!!!!!Only way to tell is to have an ss from the pther person(in witch there is not)so u cant goaround saying he is a cheater!!!!!!!!!!

#9 johnreys

johnreys

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 12 April 2007 - 02:34 AM

glad someone has a clue...thx xwislord

now anyone have a thought about bomberulz?

Edited by johnreys, 12 April 2007 - 03:35 AM.

#10 xwisLORD

xwisLORD

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 12 April 2007 - 05:29 PM

glad someone has a clue...thx xwislord
now anyone have a thought about bomberulz?

View Post

yeah I can see that he is useing instant win,,(a 24 hour game roflmao yeah right),,,for 1 I dont think the sever that xwis use is good enough to hold a 24 hour game,,, it would dc!!!!!!And as far as the famous TBI well lets just say there has been an extreme amount of the TBI this month,,maybe its because they dont feel like doing there jobs or something....thats why I stoped plaing tourneys this month,,,there is way to many peeps tring like hell to cheat this month and nothing is being done about it...best thing to do is look to see if the person ur about to play has not been reported,,,,,,then again that person could have so many nicks that u'll never know....

P.S. you dont have the ss of it showing he lost connection and just you and the comp!!and the sync file!!!also try to get the dpl next time it never hurts to have those things...

Edited by xwisLORD, 12 April 2007 - 05:37 PM.

#11 johnreys

johnreys

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 09 June 2007 - 02:07 PM

so, can i have my 20 points?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users