#1 ornesking

ornesking

om3rta power!!!!!!

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2042 posts
  • XWIS Name: many

Posted 31 December 2006 - 12:06 AM

i played qm against you and won and it seems game didnt counted since the server was down. Freewin? nick is fjellrype. msn is Skogbakken@hotmail.com

Edited by ornesking, 31 December 2006 - 12:09 AM.

#2 JoKuJaK

JoKuJaK

b00yaka

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10846 posts
  • XWIS Name: JoKuJaK

Posted 31 December 2006 - 12:16 AM

na

#3 JoKuJaK

JoKuJaK

b00yaka

• Members
  • 10846 posts

Posted 31 December 2006 - 12:18 AM

and i say na cus i captured 0 buildings on urban.. fun game nub. wasted my time u ****ing understand? i play for fun

#4 JoKuJaK

JoKuJaK

b00yaka

• Members
  • 10846 posts

Posted 31 December 2006 - 12:32 AM

you exploit dog luck
joku exploits server luck

gg'd.

#5 ornesking

ornesking

om3rta power!!!!!!

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2042 posts

Posted 31 December 2006 - 12:33 AM

so no freewin? fair player i must say joku.

#6 ornesking

ornesking

om3rta power!!!!!!

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2042 posts

Posted 31 December 2006 - 12:55 AM

urban is rush for the middle. Its no way you can make an agreement to how many houses each persons should get. The reason you come up with must be one off the worst.

#7 jonisb4ck

jonisb4ck

XCL Benefactor

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4382 posts

Posted 31 December 2006 - 01:03 AM

you exploit dog luck
joku exploits server luck

gg'd.

View Post

what a big cry face u are. U gonna start new rules aswell. "U build one dog more then me, u cannot have the win, only 2 dogs is allowed on this map" or "omg u build a tesla man, u cannot have the win since u build a teslatower and place teslamen near it".

#8 jonisb4ck

jonisb4ck

XCL Benefactor

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4382 posts

Posted 31 December 2006 - 01:05 AM

and i say na cus i captured 0 buildings on urban.. fun game nub. wasted my time u ****ing understand? i play for fun

View Post

seems like u play for games with 50 % sharing of everything. Maybe u should start own server with goku rules.

#9 JoKuJaK

JoKuJaK

b00yaka

• Members
  • 10846 posts

Posted 31 December 2006 - 10:41 AM

are you blind? i said dog luck

if he made 5 dogs and me 1 dog its not luck he won the dog battle ok?

and yea i play indeed ALL my games of 50% share everything.. sounds weird maybe for many people but in MY eyes its WEIRD MANY people do not SHARE the map 50% and u know why> because the game is about build order and micro.

#10 JoKuJaK

JoKuJaK

b00yaka

• Members
  • 10846 posts

Posted 31 December 2006 - 10:42 AM

i rather have my nick reset as given u a win for that game hahaha

#11 jonisb4ck

jonisb4ck

XCL Benefactor

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4382 posts

Posted 31 December 2006 - 11:14 AM

i rather have my nick reset as given u a win for that game hahaha

View Post

All fair players give freewin. By that definition ur an unfair player. I guess u will have another excuse for not giving freewin next time. Maybe u should consider that u are not a person to decide how the game should be played. I mean it is up to every top player what he decide to do, and ur definition about sharing everything 50 % is just stupid (cause it is not possible).
If the game was only about tc control, then maybe we should all just build 10 tanks and see who win tankbattle. U sir are an unfair readheaded idiot. U think u are in any position to say how the game should be played and that is just plain stupid. Why don't u go back to the one mapping heck spot 1 - times, guess u had some different meanings back then.
And im 100 % sure u read this post Wesje, so post ur ****ing comments here aswell and tell Joku to give freewin, cause that is what u would do if it was Dag.
Oh no u love the redhead lol, i forgot.

#12 JoKuJaK

JoKuJaK

b00yaka

• Members
  • 10846 posts

Posted 31 December 2006 - 11:56 AM

All fair players give freewin. By that definition ur an unfair player. I guess u will have another excuse for not giving freewin next time. Maybe u should consider that u are not a person to decide how the game should be played. I mean it is up to every top player what he decide to do, and ur definition about sharing everything 50 % is just stupid (cause it is not possible).
If the game was only about tc control, then maybe we should all just build 10 tanks and see who win tankbattle. U sir are an unfair readheaded idiot. U think u are in any position to say how the game should be played and that is just plain stupid. Why don't u go back to the one mapping heck spot 1 - times, guess u had some different meanings back then.
And im 100 % sure u read this post Wesje, so post ur ****ing comments here aswell and tell Joku to give freewin, cause that is what u would do if it was Dag.
Oh no u love the redhead lol, i forgot.

View Post

nerd :rizla_xmas:

#13 JoKuJaK

JoKuJaK

b00yaka

• Members
  • 10846 posts

Posted 31 December 2006 - 11:57 AM

as i said i rather have my nick rsetted as giving a free win to a nub that beat me by taking all buildings on urban rush

#14 esher

esher

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 133 posts

Posted 31 December 2006 - 11:57 AM

'All fair players give freewin. By that definition ur an unfair player"

oh... my ... i think you're missing about 250 steps of reasoning there chappy

#15 JoKuJaK

JoKuJaK

b00yaka

• Members
  • 10846 posts

Posted 31 December 2006 - 12:02 PM

as i said i rather have my nick rsetted as giving a free win to a nub that beat me by taking all buildings on urban rush

View Post

so lick my balls jon n leif.
and ur gayass brother engi'd me out of the tournament. damn ur family is **** :w00t_xmas:

#16 jonisb4ck

jonisb4ck

XCL Benefactor

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4382 posts

Posted 31 December 2006 - 12:11 PM

so lick my balls jon n leif.
and ur gayass brother engi'd me out of the tournament. damn ur family is **** :w00t_xmas:

View Post

Ok. U always got one huge excuse for loosing. How about the other matches, u keep forgeting them. If u won dogfight on the map u would take all buildings. But when it doesn't be positive for u, u cry.

#17 jonisb4ck

jonisb4ck

XCL Benefactor

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4382 posts

Posted 31 December 2006 - 12:13 PM

'All fair players give freewin. By that definition ur an unfair player"

oh... my ... i think you're missing about 250 steps of reasoning there chappy

View Post

U able to make another new account also to write the same, moron. Probably joku or some of his banned friends lol.

#18 JoKuJaK

JoKuJaK

b00yaka

• Members
  • 10846 posts

Posted 31 December 2006 - 12:16 PM

other matches?
yea i would take all buildings but i would either give his buildings back (yes ive done that..) or not make 4 flak tracks to kill his v3 rockets

but who cares, as i said he exploits dog luck and i exploit server luck, how about you tell me whats the difference?

#19 JoKuJaK

JoKuJaK

b00yaka

• Members
  • 10846 posts

Posted 31 December 2006 - 12:18 PM

U able to make another new account also to write the same, moron. Probably joku or some of his banned friends lol.

View Post

me?
i dont give a **** for yr/ra2 you nerd ;)

why u think i say rather my nick resetted as give a free win :rolleyes_xmas: u dumb heh?

#20 jonisb4ck

jonisb4ck

XCL Benefactor

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4382 posts

Posted 31 December 2006 - 12:20 PM

other matches?
yea i would take all buildings but i would either give his buildings back (yes ive done that..) or not make 4 flak tracks to kill his v3 rockets

but who cares, as i said he exploits dog luck and i exploit server luck, how about you tell me whats the difference?

View Post

Dog luck got nothing to do with pts. If u loose a match u loose it. All games should be registered especially when its top matches. And i see the point in splitting derricks etc where it easily can be done, but splitting buildings on that map is something else. And if i lost that way i would have given freewin if asked.

#21 jonisb4ck

jonisb4ck

XCL Benefactor

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4382 posts

Posted 31 December 2006 - 12:22 PM

me?
i dont give a **** for yr/ra2 you nerd ;)

why u think i say rather my nick resetted as give a free win  :rolleyes_xmas: u dumb heh?

View Post

Cause u only care for ur stats. That means staswhore. And everyone knows that u don't need to give freewin, someone (the fairest ones) does anyway cause its right. U don't risk to be reset, and u know it aswell.

Edited by jonisb4ck, 31 December 2006 - 12:23 PM.

#22 JoKuJaK

JoKuJaK

b00yaka

• Members
  • 10846 posts

Posted 31 December 2006 - 12:24 PM

dog luck got nothing to do with pts?
dog luck can have alot to do with winning a game and winning a game has everything to do with pts

and top matches? i dont see why this was a top match anyway cus the NERD had at that time a nick ranked 13 and a nick rank 14 both with the same amount of games.. retarded :/

#23 JoKuJaK

JoKuJaK

b00yaka

• Members
  • 10846 posts

Posted 31 December 2006 - 12:26 PM

Cause u only care for ur stats. That means staswhore. And everyone knows that u don't need to give freewin, someone (the fairest ones) does anyway cause its right. U don't risk to be reset, and u know it aswell.

View Post

i think i said about 3 times before i do not give the fw because he won by dog luck (game decided in 30 sec and i had 0 fun)

#24 ornesking

ornesking

om3rta power!!!!!!

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2042 posts

Posted 31 December 2006 - 12:45 PM

other matches?

View Post

its a pretty big difference. Youre mumbling about unfair player but the fact is ure not better then anyone. proven in this report. Well its nor youre fault you dont like to ruin ure stats in the game you play for FUN.

#25 Soner

Soner

-AuF-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2687 posts
  • XWIS Name: Wassail

Posted 31 December 2006 - 12:48 PM

Guys, no1 left for ra2/yr, and the last good players discussing each other cause of a stupid QM. F*** this freewin, and enjoy 2nite, with lots of beer vodka or tequila..cause lts not even worth it to discuss...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users