Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4101 posts
  • XWIS Name: Reneogade

Posted 10 October 2006 - 01:59 AM

cloning cheat by sony

GID Player A Player B Duration Scenario Date
175346 armypilot -sony- W +24 ra2hound ra2god L -24 38:54 Country Swing 02:25 10-10 31 0 2
omfgwhy -sony- W +24 xfarscape ra2god L -24

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
armypilot killed bought left captured
units 56 70 15
buildings 8 16 7 3
infantry 19 87 2
planes 0 0 0
omfgwhy killed bought left captured
units 35 88 20
buildings 7 18 10 2
infantry 36 38 19
planes 0 0 0
ra2hound killed bought left captured
units 42 80 0
buildings 0 22 0 5
infantry 33 54 0
planes 0 0 0
xfarscape killed bought left captured
units 43 72 0
buildings 0 14 0 1
infantry 25 34 0
planes 0 0 0

Attached Thumbnails

• 15755515.jpg
  • 15755187.jpg
  • 15067000.jpg
  • 15058718.jpg
  • 15011062.jpg
  • 15010203.jpg
  • 15009640.jpg
  • 15008546.jpg
  • 15007765.jpg

#2 t00much4u

t00much4u

Cuidich 'N Righ

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18426 posts

Posted 10 October 2006 - 01:33 PM

Using the clone Vat to sell infantry in, is by itself, not cheating

$not proven$

#3 Farscape

Farscape

Ťгยth เš гєlคtivє

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4000 posts

Posted 10 October 2006 - 02:04 PM

Using the clone Vat to sell infantry in, is by itself, not cheating

$not proven$

Well i don't think that is fair neighter true

Cloning for money is considerd a bug in RA2 ( cause of the infinte money capability ), and exploiting a bug is cheating.. your fora rules says so it self..

Exploitation of bugs .
Bug exploitation is considered cheating in XCL.
Note if u r losing a game and an error occurs that causes the game to be washed or a loss to the other player. You will be expected to give a win to the other player. Failure to so may result in you being investigated and reset.

Note: you can see the difference in Yuri's Revenge..
(fixing the problems like self spying and infinte cash by cloning)

So imo offourse not very objective.. i think our points should be returned..

Edited by Farscape, 10 October 2006 - 02:05 PM.

#4 t00much4u

t00much4u

Cuidich 'N Righ

• ST Retirees
  • 18426 posts

Posted 10 October 2006 - 02:07 PM

Well i don't think that is fair neighter true

Cloning for money is considerd a bug in RA2 ( cause of the infinte money capability ), and exploiting a bug is cheating.. your fora rules says so it self..
Note: you can see the difference in Yuri's Revenge..
(fixing the problems like self spying and infinte cash by cloning)
So imo offourse not very objective.. i think our points should be returned..

View Post

When has it been considered a bug? As I said cloning infantry, in itself, is not a cheat (or a bug).

#5 Farscape

Farscape

Ťгยth เš гєlคtivє

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4000 posts

Posted 10 October 2006 - 02:16 PM

When has it been considered a bug? As I said cloning infantry, in itself, is not a cheat (or a bug).

Isn't Yuri's revenge prove enough?

And since when don't ppl call cloning for money cheating or a bug cause of the infinite money/huge advantage?

i think you'll probably react with something like were does it say it cheating or what so ever...

Well if cloning for money isnt considerd a cheat or a bug, self spying shoudnt be eihter.. cause its the same thing..

#6 t00much4u

t00much4u

Cuidich 'N Righ

• ST Retirees
  • 18426 posts

Posted 10 October 2006 - 02:25 PM

Read the book that game with the game and look what it says about the clomin VAT ;)

What infinite money advantage is there here, he is building tesla troopers and putting them in the cloning vat, which means he is getting lesss money back thanwhat i cost him to produce the tesla trooper :blink:

#7 Farscape

Farscape

Ťгยth เš гєlคtivє

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4000 posts

Posted 10 October 2006 - 02:56 PM

Read the book that game with the game and look what it says about the clomin VAT

Yeah i probably would if no one else, said it was cheating, other ppl didnt go on about it during matches and if Yuri's revenge didn't change it ;)

What infinite money advantage is there here, he is building tesla troopers and putting them in the cloning vat, which means he is getting lesss money back thanwhat i cost him to produce the tesla trooper

Yeah i figured.. but i didnt knew it for a fact.. but if it really gave him less money why would he do it more than one time? :huh: and its about the principle.. he even denied it afterwords telling us we saw things omg..

Edited by Farscape, 10 October 2006 - 02:57 PM.

#8 t00much4u

t00much4u

Cuidich 'N Righ

• ST Retirees
  • 18426 posts

Posted 10 October 2006 - 03:02 PM

Yeah i probably would if no one else, said it was cheating, other ppl didnt go on about it during matches and if Yuri's revenge didn't change it ;)
Yeah i figured.. but i didnt knew it for a fact.. but if it really gave him less money why would he do it more than one time? :huh: and its about the principle.. he even denied it afterwords telling us we saw things omg..

View Post

So if a lot of people told you that sawing your leg off did not hurt and that you should try it you would :blink: Alot of things were changed fom RA2 to YR but the game here is RA2 ;)

What principle, he is not doing anything against the rules.

#9 Farscape

Farscape

Ťгยth เš гєlคtivє

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4000 posts

Posted 10 October 2006 - 03:12 PM

So if a lot of people told you that sawing your leg off did not hurt and that you should try it you would

Dude, you are so funny that i'm not laughing ;)
You are comparing a game with real life? good point ;)

Alot of things were changed fom RA2 to YR but the game here is RA2

Yeah but maybe you should look up the reason why ;) if things change in an expansion what does that mean? ( making things better? ) updates fix problems?
(ring any bells) doesnt that say its a bug or whatever? ;)

What principle, he is not doing anything against the rules.

What ever.. not very objective tho ;) you could at least give us our points back

#10 indpls

indpls

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 10 October 2006 - 03:15 PM

To clearify the situation...

--------
actually i just did a test in a skirmish game, it seems every unit is a little differnt

125$ back for tesla (42%)
20$ back for conscrips (20%)
50$ back for dogs, flak troopers (25%,17%)
300$ back for desolators (50% :o )
200$ back for yuri (17%)

90% for spies
100% for tanyas (most people do it with spies cause they are more quiet)
----------------------------

therefor they can spend 1000 for a spy, recieve two via cloning vat, then kill them both and get 1800...

it was orignally meant for Yuri's to take over allied units and kill them for money I believe

although if a player has both mcv's, and builds his own spys and kills them, it is ifinite money... which must be considered a cheat

The only reason he would ever do it to his own men is if he thought those units were worthless and couldnt help him... might as well get 25% of each unit cost

------------------

Edited by t00much4u, 10 October 2006 - 08:03 PM.

#11 t00much4u

t00much4u

Cuidich 'N Righ

• ST Retirees
  • 18426 posts

Posted 10 October 2006 - 04:36 PM

Dude, you are so funny that i'm not laughing ;)
You are comparing a game with real life? good point ;)
Yeah but maybe you should look up the reason why ;) if things change in an expansion what does that mean? ( making things better? ) updates fix problems?
(ring any bells) doesnt that say its a bug or whatever? ;)
What ever.. not very objective tho ;) you could at least give us our points back

View Post

Dude, you are so funny that i'm not laughing
You are comparing a game with real life? good point

Maybe a bad example in your opinion but valid all the same. Lets end that mini thread there.

Yeah but maybe you should look up the reason why  if things change in an expansion what does that mean? ( making things better? ) updates fix problems?
(ring any bells) doesnt that say its a bug or whatever

Were can it be looked up :blink: What it means is that it was changed from RA2 to YR. It clearly states in the manual that the cloning VAT can be used like that so how can that be a bug :blink:

Objective? Sorry but I am the third party that has nothing to do with the game and you were involved in the game and I am not being objective Why on earth should your points be returned when there was no use of a cheat?

To clearify the situation...

--------
actually i just did a test in a skirmish game, it seems every unit is a little differnt

125$ back for tesla (42%)
20$ back for conscrips (20%)
50$ back for dogs, flak troopers (25%,17%)
300$ back for desolators (50%  :o )
200$ back for yuri (17%)

90% for spies
100% for tanyas (most people do it with spies cause they are more quiet)
----------------------------

therefor they can spend 1000 for a spy, recieve two via cloning vat, then kill them both and get 1800...

it was orignally meant for Yuri's to take over allied units and kill them for money I believe

although if a player has both mcv's, and builds his own spys and kills them, it is ifinite money... which must be considered a cheat
The only reason he would ever do it to his own men is if he thought those units were worthless and couldnt help him... might as well get 25% of each unit cost

View Post

You are about 2 years too late :p , it is not considered a cheat but a consequence of having both MCVs. This report has nothing to do with so please refrain from posting here.

#12 Farscape

Farscape

Ťгยth เš гєlคtivє

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4000 posts

Posted 10 October 2006 - 05:28 PM

Ok cool nvm

#13 iBurnyou

iBurnyou

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4101 posts

Posted 10 October 2006 - 06:57 PM

:confused2: hmm interesting discussion guys but i would like to know why he build tesla troopers then put them straight back into the cloning vats?

also he had 1 miner? i had 4, there was no ore left on map but his tesla troopers were coming out regurly for 5 to 10 mins, and as soon as he built them they went into the cloning vats?

why would he do this if he was not going to get more money back?
i just want to know? i don't want an arguament :)

#14 t00much4u

t00much4u

Cuidich 'N Righ

• ST Retirees
  • 18426 posts

Posted 10 October 2006 - 08:02 PM

:confused2: hmm interesting discussion guys but i would like to know why he build tesla troopers then put them straight back into the cloning vats?

also he had 1 miner? i had 4, there was no ore left on map but his tesla troopers were coming out regurly for 5 to 10 mins, and as soon as he built them they went into the cloning vats?

why would he do this if he was not going to get more money back?
i just want to know? i don't want an arguament  :)

View Post

Then I suggest that you ask him. Use PM, MSN, page in the game, sony clan forums.

#15 iBurnyou

iBurnyou

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4101 posts

Posted 10 October 2006 - 10:35 PM

ok thnx :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users