9 replies to this topic

#1 KoQEarth

KoQEarth

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 03 July 2006 - 07:38 PM

Hello all of xwis people my last post did not work i guess because i didnt put a good title... well anyway please please can u guys make the nickname count more because i all erady used up all my nicks before xwis took over... well that what the message tells me... i can make new names with fake e-mails but they dont work when i click advance game listing it says "No game server found at this time"
and then when i try to login with my name that i have to use all the time now EarThDay9 it shows a whole bunch of server that i can join... please make the name limit higher or unlimited names again please

Thank you for your time

Signed
EarThDay9 :)

#2 Rifl3man

Rifl3man

New Conscript

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 July 2006 - 09:21 PM

Hello all of xwis people my last post did not work i guess because i didnt put a good title... well anyway please please can u guys make the nickname count more because i all erady used up all my nicks before xwis took over... well that what the message tells me... i can make new names with fake e-mails but they dont work when i click advance game listing it says "No game server found at this time"
and then when i try to login with my name that i have to use all the time now EarThDay9 it shows a whole bunch of server that i can join... please make the name limit higher or unlimited names again please

Thank you for your time

Signed
EarThDay9 :)

View Post

hi...i have problem too.....i have login in game...i have played......and 2nd time when i wanted to play....it keep showed "No game server found at this time"
but (atention !!!) i use the SAME nickname that works before !!......also it appear a mesage "Login to XCC Online failed ! .......error : invail password"
remember.....SAME USER ....... that is Rifl3m4n

can somebody HELPPPPPPPP me :D ????......is the server OFF or what??

sry for my bad english :p...
cheers

#3 Olaf

Olaf

Commander

• XWIS Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13498 posts
  • XWIS Name: XTF

Posted 04 July 2006 - 07:39 AM

http://xwis.net/help#registering_nicknames

#4 KoQEarth

KoQEarth

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 04 July 2006 - 03:55 PM

Ok ao all I have to do is delete one of my nicks and i can make another one right?

If so thank you so very much

#5 KoQEarth

KoQEarth

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 04 July 2006 - 04:01 PM

ok well i just tried that out i deleted some of my nicks like 3 of them i know tried to make a new one and it says and i qoute

"No game server found at this time"

i deleted 3 nicks like that link that u sent me to do and i still couldnt make on more nick?

Only a limited number of nicknames can be registered on a serial. You've reached this limit. Use one of the already registered nicks or delete one of them.

well ya i deleted a nick... is there a special way i have to delete them or something because i just went delete i went to the side then i went to my information, the i clicked on the nicks i didnt like anymore and deleted them is that the right way to do it?

#6 desoLane

desoLane

gg player

• ST Retirees
  • 10467 posts

Posted 04 July 2006 - 05:23 PM

http://xwis.net/forums/index.php?sh...40#rg_no_server

#7 KoQEarth

KoQEarth

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 05 July 2006 - 04:11 PM

k i will try to delete them off of my serial one more time wish me good luck :p

#8 KoQEarth

KoQEarth

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 05 July 2006 - 04:14 PM

omg thank you xwis i love you :)

#9 DonCarlo

DonCarlo

Omertan

• ST Retirees
  • 18264 posts

Posted 05 July 2006 - 04:15 PM

on behalf of "xwis" you are welcome
have fun :)

#10 KoQEarth

KoQEarth

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 05 July 2006 - 06:57 PM

lol i will i just have on more question renegade ranks will they ever come back? because i have been ranked 200 for like 2 months lol :p

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users