Ringy

=)

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2879 posts
  • XWIS Name: Harsh

Posted 27 May 2006 - 11:37 PM

All these are pushes from clan My-Tc
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

569224 randomtc my-tc W +29 woiverine heroes L -29 15:56 May Day 00:16 27-05 45 0 2

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

501015 woiverine heroes L -13 cats1d my-tc W +24 06:02 Golden State Fwy 23:00 23-05 49 0 2

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://xwis.net/xwi/?cid=8099
Here is my -tc members

woiverine is rico aka sov0wng.

rico is in pride my-tc and heroes .
huik is in heroes alwell as pride huik = woiverine .
---------------------------------------------

I hope this clan will be reset ASAP. . . As you can see by the jag is acting, he is clearly gulity.

Here is the list of MY-TC & heroes member's b4 jag edits it .

& The last SS, Witch i just got 2day, Is of a heroes member saying " Jag Kicked Rico For It. " So now we know that jag is lien.. SO Jag must be the leader of Heroes.. And also here is more proff that jag is.. Funny how Jag is lien his fat **** off :unsure: .

Attached Thumbnails

• My_TC_member_list.JPG
  • MY_TC_IDNKFDJNFSKDFSDJFS.JPG
  • My_TC_IN_OWNAGE_ALSO__11.JPG

Attached Images

• My_TC_in_OWNAGE.JPG

Edited by Joey²ºº6, 28 May 2006 - 01:01 PM.

#2 MyEndGame

MyEndGame

[-SONY-]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3087 posts

Posted 27 May 2006 - 11:39 PM

1) Sov0wng is Dean from the UK, Rico's nik is Sovegownz, you have them mixed up, the admins can check the IP's and serials, and verify this for themselves.

2) No1 in my-tc or pride is in heroes.

3) Rico was never in my-tc

4) You need a more reliable source, check the IP's and whatnot.

Edited by jagman199, 29 May 2006 - 02:34 AM.

#3 _Juan_

_Juan_

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 453 posts

Posted 27 May 2006 - 11:40 PM

Umm Rico is not in clan my-tc. You can check ip addresses. Thanks. :D, funny this is coming from a 2 time proven cheater. :dry:

Edited by _Juan_, 27 May 2006 - 11:51 PM.

#4 MyEndGame

MyEndGame

[-SONY-]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3087 posts

Posted 27 May 2006 - 11:50 PM

Won't edit anything you moron, there is nothing to hide. Rico was never in my-tc, Sov0wng is Dean, and none of us are in heroes.

BTW, heroes isn't even my clan, I don't let cheaters like Sunny in my clan, which is why you were refused when you asked to join my-tc.

Edited by jagman199, 27 May 2006 - 11:58 PM.

#5 dero

dero

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 832 posts

Posted 27 May 2006 - 11:59 PM

rico is not in our clan your just mad cuz we didn't let you in our clan. can you plz never post again thank you for you time mapper.

Edited by dero, 28 May 2006 - 12:00 AM.

#6 t00much4u

t00much4u

Cuidich 'N Righ

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18426 posts

Posted 28 May 2006 - 11:57 AM

Don to check

#7 CoNYarD

CoNYarD

New Conscript

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 29 May 2006 - 02:34 AM

i just wanna clear a few things up.. i am the leader of heroes... look it up.. DrXavierr, but anwayz this kid thinks he is smart and knows what hes talkin about yet rico has NEVER been in my-tc so thats kinda stupiud wouldn't u say?... jag is NOT the leader of heroes, i am.... and me and rico were in Pride... never my-tc... and we wemoved before the matches ever took place... therefore anything being said is irrelevent, cause based on the facts the only thing wrong here is that a 2 time proven hacker is trying to put his 2 cents where it does not belong... cause he mad that even the dog wont throw him a bone... noob... the clan was made on the 23rd 6 days after we were removed moron u really should get ur facts straight before u start flaming ppl.. :ph34r:

#8 Ringy

Ringy

=)

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2879 posts

Posted 29 May 2006 - 10:58 AM

This is clearly Proven, Ive got you this time Jag and you know it.

#9 MyEndGame

MyEndGame

[-SONY-]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3087 posts

Posted 29 May 2006 - 11:49 AM

Clearly you are illiterate.

1) You claim that I am the leader of clan [heroes] when I am not, the Admins will check my IP and verify this.

2) You claim that Rico is Sov0wng, when Sov0wng is really Dean from the UK, once again, the Admins will check the IP and verify this as well.

3) You claim that Rico is in my-tc, he never was, and never will, you took a SS of our roster, nothing has changed since then, and once again, the Admins will check ALL our IP's and see that Rico was NEVER in the clan.

huik is in heroes alwell as pride

4) As miracles do seem to happen, even with the pathetic likes of you, you are half right about one thing, Huik was in Pride, he was kicked due to an argument with the rest of clan Pride on the 17th of May.

5) Heroes was created on the 23rd of May, close to a week after he was removed.

6) I do not know if Rico is Wolverine, and I will not take the word of a 2or3 time proven cheating mapper/flamer such as yourself on anything.

7) You created this topic only because Caleb reported you (link provided below) for having the same CHEAT that Dave aka Trunkz was banned for a few months ago, where YOU DC AND STILL GET POINTS... You didn't want to give us the freewin, and ONLY gave it after Caleb provided all that evidence and SS's.

http://xwis.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=77825

8) Only a matter of time before you mess up again kid.

I hope that was clear enough for even the illiterate ignorant likes of you. Have a nice day mapper.

#10 Ringy

Ringy

=)

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2879 posts

Posted 30 May 2006 - 10:43 AM

I got you man, and you know it .

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users