Aegis

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1948 posts
  • XWIS Name: NA

Posted 10 November 2005 - 02:49 PM

Please refer to http://xwis.net/forums/index.php?sh...view=getnewpost

Player has no shroud on his playing map, and has no radar mini map?

Conclusion, map reveal and fake SS, or map reveal that doesnt enable radar.

How can you be sure?

AFC is a pre-req for battle lab, which is clearly available. Not only that he has more then enough power.

Conclusion, see previous conclusion.

Attached Thumbnails

• dienow_cheat.jpg

#2 RA2ALLIED

RA2ALLIED

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 249 posts

Posted 10 November 2005 - 04:43 PM

that was the screen right before it goes to d/c screen as u see all units had green ontop of them meaning he had already d/c so when i finally quickly typed /r/dpl and then quickly push printscreen that is the ss i have got.

i have also got the reverse before for example

Attached Thumbnails

• 7777777777777.JPG

#3 RA2ALLIED

RA2ALLIED

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 249 posts

Posted 10 November 2005 - 04:47 PM

while ur here mr trainer maker my ra2 does funny things :-) but that was explanable coz it was inbetween screen switch now explain this :-)

Attached Thumbnails

• asddasdada.JPG

#4 RA2ALLIED

RA2ALLIED

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 249 posts

Posted 10 November 2005 - 05:16 PM

as i said it was a switch from game screen to d/d screen as i showed in reserve on my second SS when the reserve thing happened u retarded of cant read? get real proof kid

#5 Hawk

Hawk

Captain

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2341 posts

Posted 10 November 2005 - 05:19 PM

The screenshot could not occur normally in the Red Alert 2 game, unless I am very much mistaken, but seeing as this was just before the disconnect screen, I am posting a topic in the ST forum to discuss whether there is any chance this could come up legitimatly, and will post back here v soon.

#6 RA2ALLIED

RA2ALLIED

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 249 posts

Posted 10 November 2005 - 05:29 PM

1 ss cant do anything for me and is not suffiencte proof of a map hack if u believe i map hack use XGS as it stats in the rules otehr then that i cannot be banned.

but i have given a legitement reason and if u dont take it f u .

if u do thx u

i posted against a d/c which i got lose for u think i wouldnt notice rockies . .. .. and no air ? or infact if i was a lier i could simply say he killed my afc and thats why i had no radar so when i went to replace my afc the d/c screen came up so the radar didnt update .. i could say 10000 **** and due to no xgs u cant prove me wrong gg

#7 Hawk

Hawk

Captain

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2341 posts

Posted 10 November 2005 - 05:45 PM

but i have given a legitement reason and if u dont take it f u .

Do not tell ST members to 'f u'. It is qutie obvious what this stands for :rolleyes:

As you have not got the message from your other warnings regarding cheat reports, you have been banned from posting for 2 hours.

Please do not act like this from now on - like I said, WIP. If it is a legitimate consequence from the disconnect, then that is the conclusion we will end up with.

#8 RA2ALLIED

RA2ALLIED

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 249 posts

Posted 10 November 2005 - 08:11 PM

so i d/c u when i u had 2 barracks left ok ,.. poost ur ss plz also

#9 Aegis

Aegis

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1948 posts

Posted 10 November 2005 - 11:23 PM

while ur here mr trainer maker my ra2 does funny things :-) but that was explanable coz it was inbetween screen switch now explain this :-)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That invisible conyard thing is a bug that can be associated map reveal, the only time i have had that happen to me when i was experimenting with map revealing. Usually its followed by a recon or internal error.

1 ss cant do anything for me and is not suffiencte proof of a map hack if u believe i map hack use XGS as it stats in the rules otehr then that i cannot be banned.

Is sufficient, got tony banned.

I did consider the fact that when it goes to DC screen and goes back to game the radar may not come back, but radar isnt dependant on having an opponent, so i figure that as soon as DC sceen goes and its back to the game it should immediately come back. Your story which took hours to come up with, is just too unlikely to have happened.

Edit:
I tesed this a few times with some guy on XWIS, we both made radar, and d/c a few times, sometimes in quick succession. In the end, if something is gonna stay the same, the entire sidebar will be either 1 or the other, not once did 'just the radar minimap' disappear, it also came back in less then an instant of game come back up.

Edited by Aegis, 10 November 2005 - 11:40 PM.

#10 RA2ALLIED

RA2ALLIED

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 249 posts

Posted 11 November 2005 - 12:01 AM

tony was caught prior to hes fault with hes ss. i have never and u say hours ? i said my reason straight away and the only reason after it took me 2 hours to reply was due to my temp ban by mod.

apart from using my own ss against me. get more proof which could prove i hack.

which you cannot so its not possible to ban or warn me :=) HAHA anyways i aint gona post here no more waste of fingerexersice :-)

btw with invisible con i had shroud gg

Edited by RA2ALLIED, 11 November 2005 - 12:03 AM.

#11 Aegis

Aegis

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1948 posts

Posted 11 November 2005 - 12:10 AM

I know that, a few times while experimenting with different ways to reveal map, all of which were either associated with map reveal or just an uncommon bug which will go away if you restart pc. I have had funny lines in shroud and no opponent MCV, does that mean i wont have a radar after DC?

apart from using my own ss against me. get more proof which could prove i hack.

You faked a screen shot that has 0 shroud.

Now when you go to DC screen entire sidebar can stay, radar and all, but the entire thing also changes, when you go back to game the entire thing changes once again, not just the radar.

You have faked a screen shot and now trying to cover it up with an excuse of not having a radar after DC screen which in all my years has never occured to me. I doubt anyone (other then one of your chums) has ever had this happen.

Edit:
Whats also interesting is the fact that on MSN (i posted convo) he was discretely asking for my trainers cause he 'just wants to use them in skirmish', then several days later, ss with no shroud, and no radar for some weird reason.

Edited by Aegis, 11 November 2005 - 12:14 AM.

#12 RA2ALLIED

RA2ALLIED

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 249 posts

Posted 11 November 2005 - 12:38 AM

i was asking for your trainers so i could get other stuff u made and since ur rather dumb a few mates of mine have taken ur other tools like nick reg and others so i wanted abit to :-) Now get some proof kid

#13 RA2ALLIED

RA2ALLIED

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 249 posts

Posted 11 November 2005 - 12:40 AM

you realise this topic wont go no where since you wasnt in game and no xgs was running so now i think i go bed bye

on and to add why make the trainers in the 1st place ur most guilty then any cheater on ra2.

and to add to that . the fact i asked for ur tools and u said no so i delibretly asked for ur trainers well not directly but trying to move to ur tools.

which u didnt give me but u did give me hints to ur hacks on site etc.

which i didnt care about all i wanted was ur apps for ra2. like clanclient and anything which could limit effort.

i thought any kid woulda realised what i was trying to get .... lol :-/

Edited by RA2ALLIED, 11 November 2005 - 12:41 AM.

#14 Aegis

Aegis

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1948 posts

Posted 11 November 2005 - 12:53 AM

It got tony proven. Why wont it get you proven?

like clanclient and anything which could limit effort.

Wtf?
This isnt about msn anyway, i told you everything i had, nothign was of any interest or use to you and i get nothing in return.

Either way, there is no explanation for this other than semi-fake screen shot.

#15 RA2ALLIED

RA2ALLIED

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 249 posts

Posted 11 November 2005 - 01:05 AM

as u keep saying tony tony tony ... he was caught hacking previously.. i never have and i said my reason it was between screens when i pushed printscreen it was straight when he d/c..

and if u wona talk more technical it depends on which os and which drivers u are running to judge speed of game inbetween screens etc.

to conclude it is evident you have minimul evidence and your boring me why would i post a ss TO A MOD WHEN they know more then you do.

would i incriminate my self when ive seen others do so ? use your logic

#16 Im#NuMBeR1

Im#NuMBeR1

Strike Team

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4977 posts

Posted 11 November 2005 - 01:15 AM

posts deleted, warnings given

stats from the game:

GID Player A Player B Duration Scenario Date
74209 dienow L -10 maffcase W +35 13:20 Depth Charge 00:31 11-11 42 0 1

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
maffcase killed bought left captured
units 1 7 5
buildings 6 23 7 1
infantry 50 76 6
planes 0 0 0
dienow killed bought left captured
units 0 11 8
buildings 5 27 13 0
infantry 67 74 17
planes 0 4 2

this report is proven

#17 RA2ALLIED

RA2ALLIED

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 249 posts

Posted 11 November 2005 - 01:20 AM

so im to blame for a game i won ??? lmao ?? ill give a freewin if neeeded but he d/c me ......

#18 RA2ALLIED

RA2ALLIED

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 249 posts

Posted 11 November 2005 - 01:21 AM

no one had tanks in that game .. was just rockies and i had boats....................... check other topic i posted the complaint so i was lieign basically over 1 win that is what ur saying ?

#19 RA2ALLIED

RA2ALLIED

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 249 posts

Posted 11 November 2005 - 01:28 AM

so lemme get this straight i report some 1 for d/c me i then get accused of mapping and it gets proven ? with no xgs or nothing ? Aegis didnt play me vs me but he can report me ? with my own SS LMAO .. which i had reason for ?? on ST formally sucks GG

#20 RA2ALLIED

RA2ALLIED

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 249 posts

Posted 11 November 2005 - 01:40 AM

i didnt even play aeq so how can he report me lmao ??

i played maffcase which is not aeq............ this is seriously retarded.

but funny

#21 [-BA-] Piscinex

[-BA-] Piscinex

~~~~~~

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7918 posts

Posted 11 November 2005 - 01:40 AM

0wned =]

#22 DonCarlo

DonCarlo

Omertan

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18264 posts

Posted 11 November 2005 - 01:50 AM

the allied logo on your radar isnt placed well..

#23 RA2ALLIED

RA2ALLIED

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 249 posts

Posted 11 November 2005 - 01:54 AM

i dont know why and i have never cheated or will cheat. i said i got a glitche since when has a report been made by some one you didnt play?

in regards to the d/c he d/c me but if im not believed ill give a free win also there is no xgs so there for there is no evidence of me 'map hacking' so how can topic be proven?

#24 Aegis

Aegis

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1948 posts

Posted 11 November 2005 - 02:00 AM

Mate, i have a few suggestions:

Stop Cheating
Stop Spamming
Stop Flamming (ill ignore the PM)

Edit:
What DonCarlo is saying (which i never looked at til now) is that by compirson the image on radar is not the same as normal, its bout 1 - 2 pixels to the right (the bottom tip of the birdge should line up with the line between buttons), and might be a bit high up as well.

Edited by Aegis, 11 November 2005 - 02:02 AM.

#25 [-BA-] Piscinex

[-BA-] Piscinex

~~~~~~

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7918 posts

Posted 11 November 2005 - 02:01 AM

This glitch causes the game's graphics to redraw 1 pixel up and right?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users