yurious

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 21 September 2009 - 07:26 PM

This happens occasionally.
I dont know why.
Ive noticed with the gamespy When i use it when i exit or not sometimes , there is always a cmd.exe or two , windows dos program running.
Im sure that that is a way for you guys too read the sync files and whatever else you do during the program but im certain it may have an effect on the game , such as this.

Ive also left the game replay which should be enough for the game not too count.

Posted Image

Attached Files

#2 riz

riz

Oor Wullie! Your Wullie! A'body's Wullie!

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12374 posts
  • XWIS Name: riz

Posted 21 September 2009 - 08:52 PM

I thought you were laying off tourey games untill your problems were sorted? If not, do so now before your game crashes and washes someone while you are losing.

#3 yurious

yurious

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 21 September 2009 - 09:08 PM

My problems are sorted , look at the others with the same problem as the ra2.exe stopped working.
You admins should be testing this out , and if it does do it for you using the same routine as your telling us then something is wrong.
I have everything as it was since the patches and updates came out. This occasional , problem seems too be happening too others.

If everyone with a problem stopped too fix it , everything would be perfect and noone would be here.

#4 riz

riz

• ST Retirees
  • 12374 posts

Posted 21 September 2009 - 09:52 PM

If you read the other topic you will see that it is not as related as you think. I also see that this game washed and the other player was losing, now under normal circumstances you should receive a freewin but since we know it is your pc thats crashing and not the other person dc'ing, you now owe that person a freewin.

It's unfair for other players to be subjected to your crashes and washed games.

If you continue to play for points and more washes happen, I will ban you from XWIS.

So stop playing tourney until you can play a ton of ffg's without these errors. I hope I am making myself clear here.

#5 yurious

yurious

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 21 September 2009 - 09:57 PM

You know what , its funny that this is related too my pc crashing when it doesnt happen to ANY other online game.

Only this one do i have a problem with , and technically speaking it is probably a malfunction in the coding somewhere in the patches or software that was released by Striketeam

OR it is someone that knows a bit about hacking and has found a way too disconnect someone from the game and close it out.

Very possible for this to happen as well as , people holding a grudge.

All im saying is , this is in noway my fault too come about this in this way but it is a problem when its not the players fault or his pc that made this happen.

#6 riz

riz

• ST Retirees
  • 12374 posts

Posted 21 September 2009 - 10:01 PM

If your not willing to help yourself by following the admins advice, why do you think the admins would be willing to spend time problem solving something thats prolly local to 1 users pc?

I've been dealing with specific problems like these for years, so please accept that i have a little more experience than you and do have a good idea of what i am talking about.

#7 yurious

yurious

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 21 September 2009 - 10:07 PM

riz , I do thank you for replying and helping , but ive been through this many times now ,

I dont have malware or spyware. The game is installed correctly with gamespy and command n conquer.

I have the ra2 patch and the extra maps as well i use the gamespy.

That program which i made , i made because i couldnt show that my pictures of the game in game after a failed ra2.exe.
And also too screen capture any point of the screen.

Seriously man if you saw my pc and whats inside you change you mind about it Being that.

I know all the processes that run at any given time, and if anything is running that shouldnt i auto matically - do everything to resolve it.

#8 riz

riz

• ST Retirees
  • 12374 posts

Posted 21 September 2009 - 10:15 PM

No, if i saw your pc, formatted it, re-installed windows and fully updated, then installed the game plus xgs only and tested repeatedly in ffg then still had the problem then i would change my mind.

You have no idea how many PC's i've fixed when the user has repeatedly told me that their pc is perfect.

If your into developing in any way you will soon learn that 99% of the time an established well used program starts acting up on 1 users pc, that its that 1 users pc causing the problem.

#9 NeoGrant

NeoGrant

Commander

• Members
  • 14917 posts
  • XWIS Name: neo

Posted 21 October 2009 - 01:58 PM

We assume that your problem is fixed, as you have not made any further replies.
If it is not please let us know.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users