1 reply to this topic

#1 YesShamai

YesShamai

New Conscript

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 September 2009 - 12:01 PM

Hello! Manager! My ID:YesStar has not received the mail reply connection, therefore is unable here to reply, therefore can only use ID:YesShamai to come here to respond the question for you. a moment ago I and jhiradh played 17 minutes, the game speed have been very full, the reason was the network
interconnection is not good, finally, he fell the net, afterward I entered the game, saw XWIS prompted to me: Said my D/C, said that must my score
elimination be zero, I feel am very puzzled, at that time time game, I am holds when a side, opposite party base when running away is wiped out by me, both sides force comparison, I am the overwhelming superiority, finally opposite party saw must lose, added the network connections not to be good again, opposite party on D/C, I has not installed XGS, also has not intercepted the picture, I did not want to investigate opposite party, played compared with here is only for happy, but after opposite party D/C, could also not investigate that my responsibility, invited the manager, the inspection. I will thanks!

#2 riz

riz

Oor Wullie! Your Wullie! A'body's Wullie!

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12374 posts
  • XWIS Name: riz

Posted 08 September 2009 - 04:51 PM

GID Player A Player B Duration Scenario Date FPS C S T
6128 jhiradh 8 yesstar 8 17:52 Stormy Weather 11:11 02-09-2009 11 S P
jhiradh killed bought left captured
units 2 8 5
buildings 0 14 11 2
infantry 4 21 14
planes 0 2 0
yesstar killed bought left captured
units 2 15 12
buildings 2 10 12 3
infantry 4 8 1
planes 0 0 0

I think i understand what you mean.

Hello! Manager! My ID:YesStar has not received the mail reply connection, therefore is unable here to reply, therefore can only use ID:YesShamai to come here to respond the question for you.

My ID YesStar can't post here as the forum has not sent me a registration email. But since i have this account i can post on this.

You are only allowed 1 account, you must keep YesShamai account but you can change the display name via control panel.

I and jhiradh played 17 minutes, the game speed have been very full, the reason was the network
interconnection is not good, finally, he fell the net, afterward I entered the game, saw XWIS prompted to me: Said my D/C, said that must my score
elimination be zero,

I played jhiradh for 17 minutes but it ended in a DC. The connection was not good in the game but eventually he DC'd. Afterwards I received a page from XWIS telling me I DC'd and must give freewin or face points reset.

The message you received instructs both players to get together so that the player in the losing position can give a freewin to the player in the winning position.

I feel am very puzzled, at that time time game, I am holds when a side, opposite party base when running away is wiped out by me, both sides force comparison, I am the overwhelming superiority, finally opposite party saw must lose, added the network connections not to be good again, opposite party on D/C, I has not installed XGS, also has not intercepted the picture

I am confused because at the time of DC I was in the winning position but i do not have an XGS or screenshots.

If you were winning and that can be seen from the game stats ( http://xwis.net/ladders/ ) you will not be reset but the other player may be if he makes no attempt to give you the freewin.

I would not have reported because i only play for fun

It's more fun when there is less cheaters so learn how to run XGS, take SS and report cheaters.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users