9 replies to this topic

#1 stesbabe

stesbabe

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 10:29 PM

hi played JACKY 26 tonight soon as i got upper hand reconnection error.did not get any points yet listed as win!!!

played BLADY several times today win everytime but though controls are set at full speed game stops and starts slows to a stop and very hard to play against anyone else played BLADY.

saw another post is jacky26 linked with jacky222.

will continue to post cheats on here anyone else sees least you know.oh and one other thing u saddos who pretend to be female so as to get a game against people who dont want to play you get a life.dont mind losing but also dont want to play abusive arrogant people who think they are no 1 0n here said it before and say it again anyone with ratio 10.1 or so forth is cheating nuff said !!!

oh and i will no longer play anyone whoo is yuri i wont ds just simply wont connect so forget it **** takers the lot of you!!!(no skill one or two of you are just **** takers not even good) will play cybeig least he plays game and does not take **** but rest of u can go forth and multiply if ur yuri u wont play me simple.

#2 Plox

Plox

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 431 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 10:34 PM

wat

#3 bigdawg69

bigdawg69

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 11:16 PM

wat

#4 DaMMeT

DaMMeT

^^g0tHs^^

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1415 posts
  • XWIS Name: fuksme

Posted 29 July 2009 - 01:48 AM

hi played JACKY 26 tonight soon as i got upper hand reconnection error.did not get any points yet listed as win!!!

played BLADY several times today win everytime but though controls are set at full speed game stops and starts slows to a stop and very hard to play against anyone else played BLADY.

saw another post is jacky26 linked with jacky222.

will continue to post cheats on here anyone else sees least you know.oh and one other thing u saddos who pretend to be female so as to get a game against people who dont want to play you get a life.dont mind losing but also dont want to play abusive arrogant people who think they are no 1 0n here said it before and say it again anyone with ratio 10.1 or so forth is cheating nuff said !!!

oh and i will no longer play anyone whoo is yuri i wont ds just simply wont connect so forget it **** takers the lot of you!!!(no skill one or two of you are just **** takers not even good) will play cybeig least he plays game and does not take **** but rest of u can go forth and multiply if ur yuri u wont play me simple.

lol you need help

#5 erbe58

erbe58

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 387 posts
  • XWIS Name: rb58o

Posted 29 July 2009 - 07:21 AM

I tried to reach you, and show you what is to do, for SS and reports, after you added me as a friend in forum and paged me for help after a few games! But than , you was away again all times, and i waste my time in Lobby, only to wait for you for helping! Makes no Reason, to want help you, if you never respond after paging me at my answers ! Because I thought, maybe you have more probs with your PC /software ,login or anything, i sended you an email over the forum with my contact details for MSN und Yahoo,because you saied, u ar using them, and ist better anything to explain in real time while chatting ,if there are a many things to explain !
And you was asking me, about the cheaters against you, or the guys who are used all time bad words against you in QM !

Ok, I WANTED help you , but you are only crying now about all are cheating against You, after the reports over You! Now you mean, all players better than you have a cheat ! ;-)
Oh, yeah, its right , i know many Top players and have them as Friend, and all are cheating agains me too in gaming ! ;-)
They cheat with better fingers at the hotkeys, and better knowledge about maps and tactics and many more ! ;-)
are you reading all post ? Duce is one of the Top players and offered you training and i offered you , to help, is anyone really cheating, that yo u can make a correct post ( or nearby corect, yep, at my reports are any mistakes too ;-) ) and train us together in Fungames , maybe with help of any good players !

But all this is useless if you never answer messages or simply break them, and it unnecessarily waits, if you come back online again!

You cant get a better image as a fair player, if you now nomore disc the games or make the speed down, but are crying now all would cheat against you in the games !
Ok, if anything is happend, it has to be reported,even it was maybe a connection error or anthing of your pc or software!(its happen sometimes, but better to reort it self, as to wait for a report from others ! )
But dont wast the time, only to cry about other gamer !
If you want really help, take it ,
From me or from others or alone through reading the help-section!

I tried to reach you, and show you what is to do, for SS and reports, after you added me as a friend in forum and paged me for help after a few games! But than , you was away again all times, and i waste my time in Lobby, only to wait for you for helping! Makes no Reason, to want help you, if you never respond after paging me at my answers ! Because I thought, maybe you have more probs with your PC /software ,login or anything, i sended you an email over the forum with my contact details for MSN und Yahoo,because you saied, u ar using them, and ist better anything to explain in real time while chatting ,if there are a many things to explain !
And you was asking me, about the cheaters against you, or the guys who are used all time bad words against you in QM !

Ok, I WANTED help you , but you are only crying now about all are cheating against You, after the reports over You! Now you mean, all players better than you have a cheat ! ;-)
Oh, yeah, its right , i know many Top players and have them as Friend, and all are cheating agains me too in gaming ! ;-)
They cheat with better fingers at the hotkeys, and better knowledge about maps and tactics and many more ! ;-)
are you reading all post ? Duce is one of the Top players and offered you training and i offered you , to help, is anyone really cheating, that yo u can make a correct post ( or nearby corect, yep, at my reports are any mistakes too ;-) ) and train us together in Fungames , maybe with help of any good players !

But all this is useless if you never answer messages or simply break them, and it unnecessarily waits, if you come back online again!

You cant get a better image as a fair player, if you now nomore disc the games or make the speed down, but are crying now all would cheat against you in the games !
Ok, if anything is happend, it has to be reported,even it was maybe a connection error or anthing of your pc or software!(its happen sometimes, but better to reort it self, as to wait for a report from others ! )
But dont wast the time, only to cry about other gamer !
If you want really help, take it ,
From me or from others or alone through reading the help-section!

http://xwis.net/forums/index.php?sh...=157963&hl=

http://xwis.net/forums/index.php?sh...=0#entry1360842

http://xwis.net/forums/index.php?sh...=158069&hl=

Attached Thumbnails

• 2558656.jpg

Edited by erbe58, 29 July 2009 - 07:29 AM.

#6 thomas338

thomas338

Sun Wukong

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11381 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 05:28 PM

lol you need help

haha i remember she was mad at me because i aint new enough to use the nickname thomisnew :D

#7 stesbabe

stesbabe

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 05:42 PM

lol two of the cheats have responded on here what gob shites thanks ebwr58 your one of the better guys as fior rest of u die soon cheats

#8 erbe58

erbe58

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 387 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 07:29 PM

lol two of the cheats have responded on here what gob shites thanks ebwr58 your one of the better guys as fior rest of u die soon cheats

ebwr58? who is it, cant find a post from him ! :confused1:: :D

Holy fuck. Since when did ppl have enough time to write essay responses...?

:-) a day have 24 hours, so you can 20 hours play games, and 5 hours you have to read the hole forum and write answers !! ;-)
right ! ? ( or , there is a mistake in my calculate !!! :confused1: )

#9 stesbabe

stesbabe

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 07:32 PM

meant u erbe58 no prob

#10 erbe58

erbe58

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 387 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 07:51 PM

meant u erbe58 no prob

i offer you again, let us train together ! its better to make training and not crying about others !

I am often angry too about rushers, but dont cry than ! ;-)

Now i am angry about you, because you go without to try, to have fun while games, andwithout to learn, to laugh about jokes while gaming !

Why you make all the QM ? The most guys make the QM ,to get points ,so they try to irritat you with jokes !

If you want nice fights and gaming , go to fungames , which i offered to you !

I dont know , how many experience you have with pc and software, but if you want, i help you to get an other nick, and come back for a new begin with new nick!

Nobody will know, who you are ( only the admins about your serial, and maybe me, but you can sure, you can trust me ! )

Than you can learn, not to bet nervously about joking , and make your games, and with more experience, you can go again in QM , if you want !

You have my mail addy and contact detail for messanger ( or take the look in the profile, ! ) you can contact me !

If you do so, i will be happy to del my last bye-bye Post about your going ! ;-)

feel free to contact me,and i will be reaylly happy, to help you back to nice gaming with out to be angry at anyone ! :whenitsdone: ---> :welcome: back+ :flowers:

Edited by erbe58, 29 July 2009 - 08:14 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users