1 reply to this topic

#1 stesbabe

stesbabe

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 01:15 PM

though i am not one of the better players i am not the worst by far.i am tired of playing people who say gg if they win but threaten ss and accuse me of map hacking if i win.eg one game yesterday i saw my opponent had covered my oil with his dog so is ent 2 dogs to kill his dog.patheticly he accused me of map hacking as the better players will know when u have played some maps a few million times like i have lol you know where things are anyhow best wishes stes babe.PS CAN SOME ONE SET UP SOMETHING TO WEED OUT THESE SAD PEOPLE WHO ACCUSE THESE THINGS IT IS FRUSTRATING TO SAY LEAST I DONT KNOW ANY CHEATS AND IF I DID I WOULD NOT USE THEM!!!(AND BEFORE ANYONE SAYS I DO IE SLOW DOWN I HAVE APPOLOGISED)

#2 erbe58

erbe58

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 387 posts
  • XWIS Name: rb58o

Posted 27 July 2009 - 02:16 PM

LOL, Many peoples say GG , while the game too, if an attack was successful ! Its only Joking ! About such , you should not be angry ! ;-) make an Joke back, if its possible, or say, yep, this was really GG ! ;-) Thats all! But if anyone mean, you was mapping, because his dog was at first at the oul, and yours come later, nomally it would be , that his dog eat yours ( because he it was at guarding/wathcing mode, or similar ! dont know it exact in english ! )

But if you come with dogs later as him, and yours eat his dogs, alright, than they mean, you would mapping, because you go with the dogs a bit in front oh his dogs ,than put them to watch, and so, will de 2 dogs eat the one ! Usually in this way, it will going ! Good Players make this tric, to eat dogs which are at watchig anywhere, but you must have scouted before at this place, otherwise you cant see the dogs !
( my dogs was eaten often too, and sometimes , i was sending to many, because i thought, more dogs is better, and the more dogs was eaten and my money for the dogs was away and missing for tanks and such things , LOl )

and if anyone mean, you has mapped, he want a SS ( snapshoot of this moment, so he can see ( to post in the fairplayforum with his nickname )

that not your complete map is open through a map hacking ! ( Means, all th Warfog is away, and nothing more is dark !)

And for this SS you should make the SS, just this moment he want it, so in the SS is to see his writing , ( otherwise it could be at an later time,

and you should make the r/dpl ( or at the german gam its a/dpl )so it is exact with the dates of this one game ( with the Game ID ) and with his writing!

In this case your opponent can see, that exact this moment he wanted the ss, you maked it and he can see , your map is still the ost dark !

He and all are satisfied! But you do this SS not, ok, then the presumption is, that you wan't because you do the maphacking and all its to see in your map with out any Fog or darkness!
Sometimes it can happend, that an x-wis admin send you an message, that x-wis want an SS ( because they can see in any way maphacking or similar too , if anyone is online at this moment, i think ! ) , than you MUST send it ! other wise you can get banned with all niks and all serials( to purchase, buy
a new cd with new serial will only extend your ban a longer time, or to an permanently ban!)

for to make the Ladder games you have had agree with this, to send this admins SS maximum 10 minutes after an admins request!
And you have to be able , to make such SS !
you can read this in the help forum !

Admin Screenshot requests - Official Random screen shots requested by TrnyAdmin must be posted here within 10 minutes of your game ending

http://xwis.net/forums/index.php?showforum=203

the simplest way for this SS ist, you have download from the download section the screengrab utility ( screengrab.exe) or an other capturing prog, wich not use to many ressources ( otherwise the game will be laggy! )

Hope , i could help you , and pleas, anyone of the good players (or Admins) with english as the first language( not as me only the second ;-) )

maybe corect it, if i has wrote anything wrong or not for understanding , and sorry, if i understood, or wrote anything wrong ! ;-)

Edited by erbe58, 27 July 2009 - 05:50 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users