12 replies to this topic

#1 Farscape

Farscape

Ťгยth เš гєlคtivє

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4000 posts

Posted 16 May 2009 - 02:15 AM

So big mouth Style after moaning about how we didnt have any pts etc etc decided to play us convincing themselfs they would "own" us hard 5-0. Unfortunatly after the 2nd game which shouldve happened in the first game aswell(beside the point) they lost the 3rd game.

And offcourse because they didn't wanna lose their precious pts/hof a dc was initiated by Adam aka silenco to try and wash the game which happened succefully.

My m8 and me don't really care that much but we were just amazed to what they resorted to lol.. and now i just wanna publicly share this experience with everyone just so much fun!

So we didn't have XGS running our fault on that end but there are plenty of ss to tell who was winning pretty bad.

SCRN0002.jpg SCRN0003.jpg SCRN0004.jpg

SCRN0005.jpg SCRN0006.jpg

2.JPG 4.JPG 5.JPG

As you can see in the ss, i was already done with tl (Adam aka silenco) he was dead. And i just sat in mid to check how my m8 played tr who was losing aswell btw.

So i was just wondering if some staff members would care to give some advice :p

What would be the appropriate thing to do here as a cheat happened...

And obviously i would love to see them lose their pts aswell but if that doesn't happen it's all good.

Me and my played on sexual vs Style ( silenco & alohavivi )

Edited by Farscape, 16 May 2009 - 03:28 AM.

#2 stgo13

stgo13

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 155 posts
  • XWIS Name: ToLcEra

Posted 16 May 2009 - 02:31 AM

20280488.jpg 20399283.jpg

20400999.jpg 20513663.jpg

#3 tRiPPy

tRiPPy

cool

• XWIS Buddies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2469 posts
  • XWIS Name: tRipPy

Posted 16 May 2009 - 03:12 AM

I suppose it depends whether admins keep disregarding d/c's like this because there aren't any stats or looking at the facts and making an educated decision

#4 iBurnyou

iBurnyou

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4101 posts
  • XWIS Name: Reneogade

Posted 16 May 2009 - 12:07 PM

damn erick owns, u should just report anyways i think, at least then it can be archived, so if they repeatedly wash in the future then maybe he can be banned, or at the least it will put him off washing again so he will have to play fair against others

#5 Pompski

Pompski

Emilio's Owner

• Strike Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19855 posts
  • XWIS Name: Pomp

Posted 16 May 2009 - 12:19 PM

Report it, that way a catalogue of washes/etc that cannot be proven are collected in a WIP. A large catalogue of this can sometimes be enough.

#6 OlafxD

OlafxD

Mr. Rank 1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8529 posts

Posted 16 May 2009 - 12:42 PM

are we talking about adam aka ilovefog/koreagay? then its not surprising, because he is a known foghacker/cheater/lamer

Edited by Tomi, 16 May 2009 - 12:42 PM.

#7 XWISMOSTWANTED

XWISMOSTWANTED

Forum Warrior

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2850 posts

Posted 16 May 2009 - 12:46 PM

isnt siralex praying in diffrent forums all day and nite how and what a great FAIR player he is and how he hates cheaters etc.. etc..
JUst lol

#8 Farscape

Farscape

Ťгยth เš гєlคtivє

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4000 posts

Posted 16 May 2009 - 01:34 PM

Alright, i will report it. Thnx for the responses.

#9 g_style

g_style

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1559 posts

Posted 16 May 2009 - 02:11 PM

ncie topic.. But i dont think this can be proven in all ways.. i've tried and others also did try to proof such cheat.. That report was vs clan ragt mark and JP. we had alot of ss's like you, plus we had 2 more topics.. in total 3 topics about same clan and it didnt got proven. mayb different now

#10 XWISMOSTWANTED

XWISMOSTWANTED

Forum Warrior

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2850 posts

Posted 16 May 2009 - 04:09 PM

ncie topic.. But i dont think this can be proven in all ways.. i've tried and others also did try to proof such cheat.. That report was vs clan ragt mark and JP. we had alot of ss's like you, plus we had 2 more topics.. in total 3 topics about same clan and it didnt got proven. mayb different now

true!
but, the admins could stop such thinghs happen again fast, they dont need2 get this proven they just give an advice 2 adam and alex 2 give freewin.. i think on that much SSs with dpl in it its very clear with out a doubt who won this game...

Edited by a1p0Rno, 16 May 2009 - 04:15 PM.

#11 A1slakker

A1slakker

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1110 posts

Posted 16 May 2009 - 05:14 PM

LOL anyone not suprised here?

gj warren and eric :D

#12 iCeMaNz

iCeMaNz

-_- QQ

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3142 posts
  • XWIS Name: PyyMP

Posted 16 May 2009 - 06:17 PM

isnt siralex praying in diffrent forums all day and nite how and what a great FAIR player he is and how he hates cheaters etc.. etc..
JUst lol

Yes it's pretty sad. Pretty much all the banned lamers/foggers have come to slayershouse : /

#13 Chrisev

Chrisev

CnCSaga Staff since 2009

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9132 posts
  • XWIS Name: Chrisev

Posted 17 May 2009 - 04:28 PM

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users