1 reply to this topic

#1 XMaDTanKX

XMaDTanKX

Oscar!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1721 posts

Posted 09 May 2009 - 01:08 AM

Whoever you are, I hope you get to read this ;)

In first place sorry for the inconvenience, but my internet goes down randomly sometimes, I'll give you freewin if you want it.

But next time you page me thru bl spamming and flooding my game and calling me names I'm gonna capture every SS of the junk you talk and make a report. So you know.

You're lucky my internet went down because I'd would of walk over you while smoking a cigarrete the way you were playing, moving mcv to de middle of CS and camping between garrisoned buildings just like noobs do, so if you think I play like a girl I can tell ya there were girls in this game who probly slap you easy, you're not even worth of daring you to best of 5.

Also I want to add I'll give freewin to every player if they suffer the inconvenince of my internet going down during a game, I'm a fair player and I play for fun.

Cheers :)

#2 Cuchulain

Cuchulain

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 03:25 AM

Sorry Man,

I just started playing again this month, (and sucking hard I may add).
The nicks I have, blackee, bigfatsac, cuchulain, and bettydoll are old. All from RA1 and CnC on WOL servers.

The nicks are on my game all the time, and I have kids that play. (Alex (Marsh) is one of my kids). I tell everyone but him to only play ffg's and to be decent to people, but they don't always listen.

I just started posting and doing the ss thing here, because I get asked for them sometimes. Also Alex had us forum banned forever when he shared my comp all the time.

I don't sweat free wins and all on D/Cs.... unless it's an obvious cheat. I never get over 500 points. I'm getting better though.

Sorry you got flamed, and that won't be happening from this IP anymore.

Alex has moved, has a girl, a good job, and he will have his own computer, and I will keep the littler kids off the game without supervision.

I love the hell out of this game, and I have played it for years. Hope to see you guys in the top 100 soon.

Later
Steve

Edited by Cuchulain, 16 June 2009 - 03:26 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users