2 replies to this topic

#1 Isen

Isen

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 955 posts

Posted 26 April 2009 - 08:06 PM

I was flooded again by wynyryrrr during this game, it is becoming harrasement and ruining my QM, i have tried to disable pages and /ignore neither are working, i explained to olaf in game the situtation and he suggested i should report it.

GID Player A Player B Duration Scenario Date FPS C S T
156084 xtf W +37 timel0st L -37 26:58 Arctic Circle 20:58 26-04-2009 55 P

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
timel0st killed bought left captured
units 22 127 0
buildings 8 69 0 10
infantry 99 87 0
planes 150 36 0
xtf killed bought left captured
units 90 109 77
buildings 41 25 14 11
infantry 63 164 42

Attached Thumbnails

• flood.jpg

Edited by lsenheart, 26 April 2009 - 08:11 PM.

#2 Isen

Isen

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 955 posts

Posted 26 April 2009 - 09:00 PM

More of the same the next time i try to QM.

Attached Thumbnails

• flood2.jpg

Edited by lsenheart, 26 April 2009 - 09:01 PM.

#3 Isen

Isen

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 955 posts

Posted 27 April 2009 - 02:31 PM

T0mi and Joe also flooded, causes Joe to low the match.

wynyyrrrr aka JJ, and a mate of his, im not sure who, have mad spamming issues. they both constantly spammed me while i was playing QM vs tomi, i may not have won the game anyway but this really put more pressure for me on the games and made it harder to concentrate, then afterwards the same guys spammed tomi like mad when he was playing vs marko, maybe he will post here also... this sux something needs to be done about these guys, the nics that spammed both me and tomi are normalday and shinoga or something like that, (i cant remember the 2nd nic exactly but tomi might), also i have played steve(Mecurial) quite a lot this month and he is a good player and i have not suspected him of using cheats vs me in a long time.

it was shiogo and n0rmalday, also got later spammed by henry240 which is jj, marko told me weeks ago they both made nicks, jerry240-marko and henry240-jj, ive asked jj on msn why he is so sad and keeps spam, but he keep denied that it was him, it was so funny, marko also wouldnt play again vs me after 2times he won, and he just laughed when i told him they were spamming me so im kinda sure marko told them to spam me (and im kinda sure thats why they been spamming joe, coz he also played vs marko), some kids are just too addicted and forced to win, really sad. thats why nowadays noone plays, just the **** are left, awaz/joe are the only cool/fair people that are left in the top, the rest are cheaters/lamers/nerds

i know marko gonna try and deny this, but we both know its true, just sad, lost all my respect for you

Edited by lsenheart, 27 April 2009 - 02:32 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users