LuKAbrASi

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 543 posts

Posted 04 June 2008 - 01:14 PM

Stats

GID Player A Player B Duration Scenario Date FPS C S T
27645 arrandeee W +25 elmstreet L -24 07:59 Sovereign Land 14:59 04-06-2008 55 P

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
arrandeee killed bought left captured
units 10 35 27
buildings 3 17 20 11
infantry 6 19 11
planes 0 0 0
elmstreet killed bought left captured
units 6 27 0
buildings 0 12 0 2
infantry 5 14 0
planes 0 0 0

dpl ss

Replay

Frame 1034 attack mode with dog in unscouted area
Frame 2410 tanks attack my mcv in unscouted area.

Please ban this player.

#2 desoLane

desoLane

gg player

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10467 posts

Posted 04 June 2008 - 11:42 PM

Frame 2408, tanks attack unscouted mcv

xgs.JPG

proven

#3 desoLane

desoLane

gg player

• ST Retirees
  • 10467 posts

Posted 04 June 2008 - 11:47 PM

Rank reset and banned from the server for 32 days. Ban expires 7th July.

#4 TMM

TMM

New Conscript

• Duplicate account
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 05 June 2008 - 03:47 AM

This explains why i cant get online and i get the serial banned . :mad2:
look like my son has been caught cheating ,
Now i cant get oline through him.
Is there anyway i can get back online do you know?

My Appologies mate .

Regards TMM

Edited by TMM, 05 June 2008 - 03:54 AM.

#5 riz

riz

Oor Wullie! Your Wullie! A'body's Wullie!

• ST Retirees
  • 12374 posts
  • XWIS Name: riz

Posted 05 June 2008 - 08:51 AM

Son, brother, mother, friend, granmother, we've heard it all, but at the end of the day, you and your whole household are banned since their is a compulsive cheater playing from your house.

Blaming relatives is no excuse, your computer is your responsibility. Delete the cheats, ensure anyone playing is playing fairly because if this happens again the next ban will be twice as long.

You will not be unbanned untill the date mentioned in the topic title and no excuse is going to get the ban lifted before then. If anyone from your household does manage to get back online before the 32 days is up, the ban will be restarted and doubled. So wait out your time and use it to contemplate playing fairly in future.

#6 AzzaDee

AzzaDee

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts

Posted 05 June 2008 - 04:16 PM

:(

Edited by AzzaDee, 05 June 2008 - 05:07 PM.

#7 TMM

TMM

New Conscript

• Duplicate account
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 05 June 2008 - 09:00 PM

Son, brother, mother, friend, granmother, we've heard it all, but at the end of the day, you and your whole household are banned since their is a compulsive cheater playing from your house.

Blaming relatives is no excuse, your computer is your responsibility. Delete the cheats, ensure anyone playing is playing fairly because if this happens again the next ban will be twice as long.

You will not be unbanned untill the date mentioned in the topic title and no excuse is going to get the ban lifted before then. If anyone from your household does manage to get back online before the 32 days is up, the ban will be restarted and doubled. So wait out your time and use it to contemplate playing fairly in future.

And you wonder why not many people play on ra2 now,With an attitude like that ra 2 will never pick again.
I appologised and oviously thats was not enough.
I didnt ask for a lecture.
Now i guess the next step will be to ban me from the forum.
For appologising for what someone else done on a computer in my home.
Trying to humiliate people in a public forum is not good for the fourm or game mate.
Yet again i appologise for what happenend.

Edited by TMM, 05 June 2008 - 09:04 PM.

#8 riz

riz

• ST Retirees
  • 12374 posts

Posted 06 June 2008 - 09:26 PM

I know why not so many people play ra2 these days, it's because of people like you cheating in every game you can. You can't handle a loss so you disconnect constantly. DC'ers like you are the scourge of RTS.
An apology doesn't really do much, we've heard it all before then seen the person go on and cheat some more, serve your ban and come back playing for a few months without cheating and i'll see that as an apology.
You didn't have to read the lecture.
I'll only ban you from the forum if you break the forum rules, judging from past performance that won't be too far away, but as yet you haven't done anthing to get banned for.
Humiliate you publically? I'm just pointing out the obvious. I'm not the one that needs to cheat to have fun at a game, you have managed that humiliation all by yourself.

Your acting like you shouldn't have to apologise for allowing other peoples gaming experience being ruined from your computer.

#9 desoLane

desoLane

gg player

• ST Retirees
  • 10467 posts

Posted 07 June 2008 - 09:40 PM

I didnt ask for a lecture.

It is clearly obvious you needed one since someone managed to get back online and your household ban has now increased to 64 days.

#10 TMM

TMM

New Conscript

• Duplicate account
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 08 June 2008 - 12:39 AM

On the server it said the serial was banned.
So i went and bought another ra2 then you banned this serial.
Im sure there is a law against this.
Im buying items from a shop and you banning the serial numbers.
You can ban me now if you want, but this aint the last of it ,your scamming people out of money.
Im not spending my hard earned cash for somebody to ban a serial number that has not broke any rules.
And i think you need to update the rules
PENALTIES
1st ban
Reset and 16 day server Ban (i got 32)

2nd Offence
Reset and 32 Day server Ban. ( i got 64)

I have to admit this is one joke of a forum , its one rule for some and another rule for others .

Edited by TMM, 08 June 2008 - 12:50 AM.

#11 desoLane

desoLane

gg player

• ST Retirees
  • 10467 posts

Posted 08 June 2008 - 01:00 AM

On the server it said the serial was banned.
So i went and bought another ra2 then you banned this serial.
Im sure there is a law against this.
Im buying items from a shop and you banning the serial numbers.
You can ban me now if you want, but this aint the last of it ,your scamming people out of money.
Im not spending my hard earned cash for somebody to ban a serial number that has not broke any rules.

What's the old saying ? A fool and his money are soon parted? You were clearly warned and decided to ignore the warning. There is no scam and no laws broken. Read the EULA you agreed to when you installed the game, which you are in clear violation of.

And i think you need to update the rules
PENALTIES
1st ban
Reset and 16 day server Ban (i got 32)

2nd Offence
Reset and 32 Day server Ban. ( i got 64)

http://xwis.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=143303

I have to admit this is one joke of a forum , its one rule for some and another rule for others .

What is a joke is your apparent inability to read plain english....

#12 TMM

TMM

New Conscript

• Duplicate account
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 08 June 2008 - 04:18 AM

What seems to be the joke is your rules mate.
Rule are there for people to abide by, so put the info you have in the topic above in the rules page you will find ppl will find it and read it better there :yes:
Your quote (Read the EULA you agreed to when you installed the game, which you are in clear violation of.)
And i assume this is the EULA agreement that is 500000 words long that you know, no one is going to read rite through :)
Looks like i missed a little part :shock: , damn these old eyes.
Anyway i dont intend comming back onto the game. And i assume many more will be like me to be honest.

Edited by TMM, 08 June 2008 - 04:22 AM.

#13 riz

riz

• ST Retirees
  • 12374 posts

Posted 08 June 2008 - 06:47 AM

What seems to be the joke is your rules mate.
Rule are there for people to abide by, so put the info you have in the topic above in the rules page you will find ppl will find it and read it better there :yes:
Your quote (Read the EULA you agreed to when you installed the game, which you are in clear violation of.)
And i assume this is the EULA agreement that is 500000 words long that you know, no one is going to read rite through :)
Looks like i missed a little part :shock: , damn these old eyes.
Anyway i dont intend comming back onto the game. And i assume many more will be like me to be honest.

The rules are no joke.

While it's highly unlikely that anyone is going to fully read and understand thoe EULA, it is there as legal backup for EA and for us to be able to deal with people who go out there way to ruin other people's fun.

If you don't intend on coming back then thats your choice, it isn't all bad though as it means less people will have to wait at the DC screen because you can't handle losing a game. But i suspect that if your addicted enough to feel the need to cheat then your addicted enough to not give up the game and hopefully you wil learn to play fair. Your call. Don't dodge your way into a perm ban or it will be our call.

#14 AzzaDee

AzzaDee

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts

Posted 08 June 2008 - 04:41 PM

How do i wacht the Replay it wont let me
What program do i need?

#15 AzzaDee

AzzaDee

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts

Posted 19 June 2008 - 02:02 AM

How long left on my ban
:(

In future im gonna report cheaters

That gadget is cool
And i know for a fact with me mapping that a morer than 25% of my games people have maped or washed
So im gonna report cheaters aswell tbh
;)

#16 AzzaDee

AzzaDee

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts

Posted 03 July 2008 - 08:36 PM

Anyone gonna tell me how long left on my ban please.
As i dont wanna buy game again and get banned for goood

Thanks arran

Desolane riz please message me on how lonhg i have left on my ba please

#17 XWISMOSTWANTED

XWISMOSTWANTED

Forum Warrior

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2850 posts

Posted 04 July 2008 - 07:39 AM

It is clearly obvious you needed one since someone managed to get back online and your household ban has now increased to 64 days.

from 7 jun + 64 days = 10 of august then u can come back..

Edited by BeP0RnOnRa2, 04 July 2008 - 07:40 AM.

#18 AzzaDee

AzzaDee

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts

Posted 23 August 2008 - 08:37 PM

How long left on my ban Mods?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users