#1 ltsmee

ltsmee

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 565 posts

Posted 05 May 2008 - 06:33 AM

Reporting this for a mate.
He reconnected right after the winning screen came up.

GID Player A Player B Duration Scenario Date FPS C S T
33030 velox America W tankskill Iraq L 05:24 Hidden Valley 20:49 04-05-2008 46 S P
tankskill killed bought left captured
units 1 9 0
buildings 1 16 0 3
infantry 9 28 0
planes 0 1 0
velox killed bought left captured
units 7 16 14
buildings 9 10 13 4
infantry 12 30 17
planes 0 3 1

Further games where it's been obviously him who reconnected:

EDIT: those games weren't washed, was the 3-win-rule. my bad.

http://xwis.net/ladders/ra2_yr/tankskill/

Attached Thumbnails

• 34398859.jpg

Attached Files

Edited by ghostIone, 05 May 2008 - 02:41 PM.

#2 desoLane

desoLane

gg player

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10467 posts

Posted 11 May 2008 - 08:37 PM

proven

#3 desoLane

desoLane

gg player

• ST Retirees
  • 10467 posts

Posted 14 May 2008 - 07:12 PM

Rank reset and banned from the server for 16 days.

Update:
Bans restarted for all players and updated to 32 days for dodging, ban expires 10th July 08' provided no more ban dodging, if any more ban dodging from any of these players, the ban will be restarted and doubled to 64 days.

#4 desoLane

desoLane

gg player

• ST Retirees
  • 10467 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 06:38 PM

Rebanned due to dodging ban. Ban restarted and increased to 64 days. Ban expires September 11, 2008.

#5 RizUsukk

RizUsukk

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 687 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 06:42 PM

i have new serial... so, why?
and i told u i am not tankskill!
u said, take new serial, make new nicks, thats wat i do!

Edited by DuCe, 09 July 2008 - 06:50 PM.

#6 riz

riz

Oor Wullie! Your Wullie! A'body's Wullie!

• ST Retirees
  • 12374 posts
  • XWIS Name: riz

Posted 09 July 2008 - 07:06 PM

No thats not correct. You were told (and each of your friends) to wait out the ban, then once the ban was over to get a new serial and don't share any nicks. You were also told that if all of you did not wait out the 32 day ban that the ban would be doubled and restarted. So your ban dodge has resulted in all 4 of you having to wait another 64 days before any of you can play online.

If any single one of you gets online before sept 11th, the ban will be upped to perm and all of you will be perm banned.

Before you try and pretend to play dumb, why would you make a topic asking when your ban was over if you had been told to get a new serial and play? Don't answer that, it's a rhetorical question, I know you are just trying to play dumb.

#7 RizUsukk

RizUsukk

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 687 posts

Posted 11 July 2008 - 03:58 PM

No thats not correct. You were told (and each of your friends) to wait out the ban, then once the ban was over to get a new serial and don't share any nicks. You were also told that if all of you did not wait out the 32 day ban that the ban would be doubled and restarted. So your ban dodge has resulted in all 4 of you having to wait another 64 days before any of you can play online.

If any single one of you gets online before sept 11th, the ban will be upped to perm and all of you will be perm banned.

Before you try and pretend to play dumb, why would you make a topic asking when your ban was over if you had been told to get a new serial and play? Don't answer that, it's a rhetorical question, I know you are just trying to play dumb.

i dpnt got an answer, when the ban is over... so i thought its ok, when i play. and i am not tankskill, so... dunno, i read anywhere the serial is bannd not the players.
ok, its ez for u as admin, if u dispaise ppl u ban them :kicking:
but i think its a better way 2 ask for ss, cuz i play fair every games, i was one of the most activst players on yuri, i made round about 400 qms and all fair!!!

btw, desolane bans tankskill aka stephan on may 14(NOT ME!!!!!), how can i dodge this ban already?!?! :confused1:

and i dont want 2 tell admins, how 2 make there job, cuz u do a good job, i know i had a few problems with neil... but i try 2 better,now i like him.

BUT the importenst think is, me and noobkillr play fair---all games (and these r many games).
i dont accept cheaters, so thats why i get a new serial 2 use them alone. i uploaded many ss (no0bkillr for me), there u can see no shroud, cheats or anything, i dont have trainers on my cpu... so i dont accept my ban for me!!!!
now i know ur arguments---> u r 2 dumb, if u use 1 serial for 4 players, u will be handle as one 1 player.
11.09.---> i am in afghanistan :rip: with army, so thats why i want play few qms, but its 2 much maybe.
thats the point, u dispaise players, u ban them... also when they play fair :ph34r:

Edited by DuCe, 11 July 2008 - 05:56 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users