#1 SiRaLeX

SiRaLeX

(:

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 589 posts
  • XWIS Name: SiRaLeX

Posted 25 February 2008 - 07:39 PM

Might look like he had more units left, but I killed his warfac s: and he only had 2 tanks to my 3 which were in my base.

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg

GID Player A Player B Duration Scenario Date FPS C S T
227318 justroman Iraq W siralex Iraq W 02:56 Urban Rush 20:22 25-02 49 1
siralex killed bought left captured
units 2 10 4
buildings 1 7 5 2
infantry 4 13 9
planes 0 0 0
justroman killed bought left captured
units 4 10 6
buildings 0 7 8 5
infantry 4 16 12
planes 0 0 0

#2 FLuFy

FLuFy

~*Signature Designer*~

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 250 posts

Posted 25 February 2008 - 07:44 PM

Lol...what a joke...
ya, he killed my war, but then i went to his base and was nearly winning, then he d/c, cause he was **** of, that hes about to lose.
Sad. :thumbdown:

Na dann, :drunk: ma schaun, ob sie deinen Müll glauben oder sehen, wie es wirklich war :)

Peace.

#3 SiRaLeX

SiRaLeX

(:

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 589 posts

Posted 25 February 2008 - 07:55 PM

LoL, STFU.

Hmm, I'm pretty sure it's the so called "instant win hack" which causes those double wins where the opponent gets a D/C screen and for the one who causes it, just quits.
So, I'm still ingame with screen's b4 and after D/C screen, so who could've caused it then? :hmm:

At least I heard about it, that it works that way so I'm not sure, but hey give me a F/W and it's forgotten?

Edited by SiRaLeX, 25 February 2008 - 07:55 PM.

#4 SiRaLeX

SiRaLeX

(:

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 589 posts

Posted 25 February 2008 - 08:06 PM

P. S.: Just to clear something up...

GID Player A Player B Duration Scenario Date FPS C S T
227318 justroman Iraq W siralex Iraq W 02:56 Urban Rush 20:22 25-02 49 1
siralex killed bought left captured
units 2 10 4
buildings 1 7 5 2
infantry 4 13 9
planes 0 0 0
justroman killed bought left captured
units 4 10 6
buildings 0 7 8 5
infantry 4 16 12
planes 0 0 0

You had 2 units more left, yes. That's because you killed those 2 tanks which raped your war.

Lol...what a joke...
ya, he killed my war, but then i went to his base and was nearly winning, then he d/c, cause he was **** of, that hes about to lose.

With what did you went to my base? Ur 3 miners + 2 tanks are sitting in your base, my first screenshot is proving it. Looks like I really needed to D/C eh?
Got some screens of the game? Normally you should've taken one during D/C screen or b4/after it, if you were so sure that you were "nearly winning" that game.

#5 FLuFy

FLuFy

~*Signature Designer*~

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 250 posts

Posted 28 February 2008 - 12:06 PM

Siralex manipulated(faked) his ss's.

Here's The proof:
4715348.jpg

and here other ss's
He deleted my text on his ss.

18847812.jpg

18924265.jpg

I want a freewin plz

Peace.

#6 SiRaLeX

SiRaLeX

(:

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 589 posts

Posted 28 February 2008 - 01:11 PM

Siralex manipulated(faked) his ss's.

Here's The proof:
4715348.jpg

You'r claiming that I faked my ss's, when I posted whole report within 17 minutes after game ending? I even asked you after the game to give me a freewin, and I wouldn't even have posted this, but you cheating loser wan't a freewin from me because you can't lose and we're allready 2 / 1 even after you engied me on alascan oil spill...

and here other ss's
He deleted my text on his ss.

That's comming from some "no-lifer" who doesn't do anything else than playing and learning photoshop 24/7 with "~*Signature Designer*~" as personal member title, you'r an total idiot.
You'r screenshots are even tagged with "Adobe Photoshop CS3 Windows", so they've been saved with it.

18847812.jpg

18924265.jpg

You used my screenshot of the D/C and just pasted your nick in the top box, since you're using the black Ra2 skin, afaik.
And also you didn't even got a D/C by using your "instant-win-hack" trainer, since it skips the whole game.

I want a freewin plz

That's the saddest thing ever... A cheater wanting a freewin after he cheats and causes the game to be reported as an double win.

Some facts:
1. The game stats must have been reported before I got the D/C screen, so this has been done from your comp using those hacks. Otherwise it wouldn't have been reported with 49FPS... because if the game lasted 1 minute with 60FPS and then +2 min D/C screen it must have been less than 20FPS.

2. I hope that the /dpl pages can be veryfied by Olaf, because you just copied my second /dpl into your screenshot using PhotoShop.

3. You're not using a german copy of Ra2, also afaik.

And here the screenshots of our ICQ conversation, showing how sad you actually are:
1.jpg 2.jpg

Aren't you just saying:
That you can manipulate your /dpl, PS Skills FTW and that S-T sucks? Papsarmy and everyone else who speaks german can confirm it...

To Admins:
What I posted is the truth, so if it still isn't enough to get him banned (because I wasn't running xgs... thought he would be fair) then at least mark this liar as "reporter not credible" for posting such ****.

His originally posted screenshots reuploaded, incase he decides to delete or modify them:
4715348.jpg 18847812.jpg 18924265.jpg

Edited by SiRaLeX, 28 February 2008 - 01:14 PM.

#7 BeHumble

BeHumble

Here & There

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2902 posts
  • XWIS Name: LooKaUFO

Posted 28 February 2008 - 01:42 PM

alex nice ur busting all kinda cheaters keep the good work up :)

#8 FLuFy

FLuFy

~*Signature Designer*~

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 250 posts

Posted 28 February 2008 - 02:54 PM

Aren't you just saying:
That you can manipulate your /dpl, PS Skills FTW and that S-T sucks? Papsarmy and everyone else who speaks german can confirm it...

To Admins:
What I posted is the truth, so if it still isn't enough to get him banned (because I wasn't running xgs... thought he would be fair) then at least mark this liar as "reporter not credible" for posting such ****.

Just lol at this ****..

And my game is german atm. cause i installed it new....

Edited by FLuFy, 28 February 2008 - 02:56 PM.

#9 Im#NuMBeR1

Im#NuMBeR1

Strike Team

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4977 posts

Posted 28 February 2008 - 09:41 PM

no-one has provided screenshots proving they were going to win the game

(TBI)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users