4 replies to this topic

#1 RHiNoKiLL

RHiNoKiLL

Captain

• XWIS Buddies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3728 posts

Posted 03 February 2008 - 01:53 AM

I wouldnt play them because they were being jerks and guess what happens. We play another team and they massive spam us hindering our whole game costing us 2 games. We ignored a few of their nicks already but they keep logging on different ones.

This has to be a ban from the server. We cant ignore them in game and they just keep swtiching nicks....

Attached Thumbnails

• picture146.jpg
  • picture148.jpg
  • picture149.jpg

#2 desoLane

desoLane

gg player

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10467 posts

Posted 06 February 2008 - 12:21 AM

As you say, you can ignore the nicks, and normally I would ask you to post these types of reports in the fairplay forum, but...

since doomboy69 is the perm banned mapping cheater cory http://xwis.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=108097, he has been rebanned, so nice catch ;)

@cory, This is your 10th reban since you were perm-banned.

I will personnally ensure you never make a HOF placement on XWIS. Every clan you play in is likely to be reset or has been reset. I have also ensured that any pending HOF or one's I have announced exclude you and your clans. There is no point to getting new serials, they just end up getting banned, sooner rather than later.

Edited by desoLane, 06 February 2008 - 12:21 AM.

#3 RHiNoKiLL

RHiNoKiLL

Captain

• XWIS Buddies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3728 posts

Posted 06 February 2008 - 01:50 AM

As you say, you can ignore the nicks, and normally I would ask you to post these types of reports in the fairplay forum, but...

I understand we can ignore nicks but the problem is they keep switching nicks. It prevents us from playing because everytime before we clan we would ignore a nick. Then when we're in game they will switch nicks and spam us again. If we could ignore nicks during the game it would be fine but we can't. So we basically either have to stop playing until they go away.. or keep losing about 10 games until we banned all 10 of their nicks hoping they won't make more.

Please let me know what can be done about this.

since doomboy69 is the perm banned mapping cheater cory http://xwis.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=108097, he has been rebanned, so nice catch wink3.gif

Sweet :p

Cory your owned.

#4 Probable

Probable

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 287 posts

Posted 06 February 2008 - 04:53 AM

np i got more serials :) i get them for free, dont care about HOF just like to play.

#5 riz

riz

Oor Wullie! Your Wullie! A'body's Wullie!

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12374 posts
  • XWIS Name: riz

Posted 06 February 2008 - 09:07 AM

np i got more serials, i get them for free, dont care about HOF or my mates HoF's. I just like to maphack, radarhack, all unit hack, recon error, bug abuse, lame, flame, spam, get my mates nicknames banned or on HoS, stop my mates from being able to get HoF coz i've logged into their nicks, get my mates serials banned, get my mates reset and to knock it all off, I just love to get my mates clans reset and kicked outa HoF.

fixed*

Do you get a kick out of screwing over yer mates? Surely after years of cheating it should be getting boring now?

dw, we can ban those for free too and i can garentee you that it's easier for us to ban your new serial than it is for you to get one and get back online with new nicks.

Why don't you go cheat at another game dude? Everyone here knows you suck without yer hacks, you stand out like a sore thumb, on other games people might think yer good and not just another nublet cheater.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users