#1 QMing

QMing

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 224 posts

Posted 22 November 2007 - 01:25 PM

His current St account name is 'Irishno1'

One of his bans is this one http://xwis.net/forums/index.php?sh...p;#entry1164107
His St account name then was 'Lemonz'
His ban in this link abover isnt over till the 17th of December 2007.
His nicks on ra2 at the moment of which i know of are; purskl, qu1ck2win, ggtoyemum and whitedwaf.

Ty for your time and i hope you catch him out. :happy:

Edited by ELLIS, 22 November 2007 - 01:41 PM.

#2 IrishNo1

IrishNo1

Lewis

• Duplicate account
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 201 posts

Posted 22 November 2007 - 04:51 PM

still this dont prove im him so stfu & pencil i dont understand what ie done to you to make you say im him

#3 riz

riz

Oor Wullie! Your Wullie! A'body's Wullie!

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12374 posts
  • XWIS Name: riz

Posted 24 November 2007 - 06:52 PM

still this dont prove im him so stfu & pencil i dont understand what ie done to you to make you say im him

You haven't given us anything to try and disprove you are him. Feel free to expand.

Your linked in every way posible, but i'll give you a chance to explain. You say you haven't played in 2 months, so, to stand any chance of redeeming yourself, you can tell me the nick you played on 2 months ago, that would prove you are not lemonz.

#4 riz

riz

• ST Retirees
  • 12374 posts

Posted 24 November 2007 - 08:40 PM

You have 24 hours from this post being made to post your old nicks in here, or i'm doing you for ban dodging, adding your serials to lemonz bans and doubling the bantime for ban dodging.

#5 DaNz

DaNz

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 123 posts
  • XWIS Name: WestNZ

Posted 25 November 2007 - 02:01 AM

Hi im posting for IrishNo1.

Riz my st posting account has been banned by an admin so it was abvious i could not reply to this! -_-
And i am not this lemonz person and here are all my nicks

ggtoyemum
purskl
qu1ck2win
qu1cklbl
st0p
st0ps
stops
stt0p
whitedwaf
LewisFtwW was my nick to months ago but i was not active and it was made about 1 1/2 yrs ago

Edited by DaNz, 25 November 2007 - 02:06 AM.

#6 riz

riz

• ST Retirees
  • 12374 posts

Posted 25 November 2007 - 02:26 AM

none of those nicks were used on the server before the recent logins, LewisFtwW has never been used on the server.

You can have one more chance to post the nick you played on from more than 2 months ago that proves you can;t be lemonz.

#7 DaNz

DaNz

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 123 posts
  • XWIS Name: WestNZ

Posted 25 November 2007 - 02:41 AM

Posting for Irishno1 again.

riz man it was a yr and a half ago how would i no wtf my nick was!
i thought it was lewisftww maby try lewis or lewisftw riz can you also unban my st account you banned it for no reason
i havent done anything wrong why are you preesering me to do stuf for u

#8 riz

riz

• ST Retirees
  • 12374 posts

Posted 25 November 2007 - 02:46 AM

the irishno1 account has been unbanned to allow you to post in this report yourself.

You said you have not played in 2 months, don't change your story now. I can check every login from the last 3 years.

If you come clean and admit your lemonz, i'll only add your serials to the ban and I won't double the XWIS ban or the lemonz accounts forum ban this time. If you continue to deny it and fail to provide what I ask for, then your XWIS ban will be doubled, the irishno1 account will be duplicated and the lemonz acounts forum ban doubled.

lewisftw has never been used on the server

lewis is from the other side of the world.

#9 IrishNo1

IrishNo1

Lewis

• Duplicate account
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 201 posts

Posted 25 November 2007 - 02:50 AM

no i wont say im lemonz because im not and i will not have this double ban thing bcz i ahvent done anything wrong :S
also i nva said i havent played for 2 months
and if you check every log in from the last 3 yrs you will se i am not this lemonz guy ok

lewis is from the other side of the world.

im sure that was my nick.. :S

#10 riz

riz

• ST Retirees
  • 12374 posts

Posted 25 November 2007 - 02:50 AM

Give me a nick to check and if i can find your history from before lemonz ban your off the hook. If you can't then your going down. I can't be fairer than that, back up your story with a name or else you leave me with no option.

Your from the UK, that lewis nick has only ever played from the USA.

#11 IrishNo1

IrishNo1

Lewis

• Duplicate account
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 201 posts

Posted 25 November 2007 - 02:51 AM

ok man thnk u for giving me time is there anyway i can find myy previos nicks from my comp?

#12 riz

riz

• ST Retirees
  • 12374 posts

Posted 25 November 2007 - 02:53 AM

in the drop down box you see at the point you goto login. try searching your registry for "westwood"

#13 IrishNo1

IrishNo1

Lewis

• Duplicate account
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 201 posts

Posted 25 November 2007 - 02:55 AM

it just comes up with my current nicks do you have msn so i can tlk to you over there about this?

#14 riz

riz

• ST Retirees
  • 12374 posts

Posted 25 November 2007 - 02:58 AM

Nope, i don't do msn with cheaters for obvious reasons.

So, are you saying you cannot provide me with a nick that has a history from before lemonz's ban that doesn't link you to lemonz?

#15 IrishNo1

IrishNo1

Lewis

• Duplicate account
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 201 posts

Posted 25 November 2007 - 03:02 AM

no i will provide you with one as soon as i find one can you see all the nicks that are irish with''Lewis'' in them?
and it may be possible that the nick lewis was mine coz im sure it was bu i clicked usa coz i ws rushing to get on game

#16 riz

riz

• ST Retirees
  • 12374 posts

Posted 25 November 2007 - 03:05 AM

It doesn't work like that, the IP that the game is played from shows where he plays from, same with you.

If you really were not lemonz you should be able to spit out a list of names for me. The only valid reason i can see for you not being able to give me nicks is that you are indeed lemonz.

Extremely easy for you to prove your innocence here if you are innocent, extemely hard to prove your innocent if really guilty. Why would you be struggling?

#17 IrishNo1

IrishNo1

Lewis

• Duplicate account
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 201 posts

Posted 25 November 2007 - 03:13 AM

It doesn't work like that, the IP that the game is played from shows where he plays from, same with you.

well then check my ip thingi and this lemonz kids one you will see thetye are different then this will be the end of it.

If you really were not lemonz you should be able to spit out a list of names for me. The only valid reason i can see for you not being able to give me nicks is that you are indeed lemonz.
Extremely easy for you to prove your innocence here if you are innocent, extemely hard to prove your innocent if really guilty. Why would you be struggling?

bcz i havent really had my mind on ra2 for ages i had gave up ra2 yu do forget things in a yr+

#18 riz

riz

• ST Retirees
  • 12374 posts

Posted 25 November 2007 - 03:32 AM

The Ip thingy, it's not the end of it because yours starts when his ends, if your not him then you can show me anything that shows your activity at the same time he was active proving your not him.

So far i have enough of a connection between you 2 to reban you. Indeed you can forget things in a year+ but you have been telling people you have been gone for only 2 months, which is about the length of time ago that lemonz suddenly stopped playing. Now your saying to me that you haven't played for over a year, so you can give me a nick, i can check that nick and see that it stopped playing just over a year ago and everythings hunky dorey and off you go playing, or, you can continue to avoid the inevitable and i eventually get fed up giving you chances and reban you as lemonz.

I'm running out of patience, so either yer next post gives me what i ask for, or your rebanned.

#19 IrishNo1

IrishNo1

Lewis

• Duplicate account
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 201 posts

Posted 25 November 2007 - 03:52 AM

man i really dont no what i need to do to plz you i havent done anything rong and can u plz tell me is lemonz banned at the moment or os he just not playing ra2?

#20 riz

riz

• ST Retirees
  • 12374 posts

Posted 25 November 2007 - 04:19 AM

ok enoughs enough, i have given you enough time and chances.

I am putting your irishno1 account into the banned group but i will unban the lemonz forum account to allow you to continue this if you want.

#21 QMing

QMing

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 224 posts

Posted 25 November 2007 - 02:33 PM

ok enoughs enough, i have given you enough time and chances.

I am putting your irishno1 account into the banned group but i will unban the lemonz forum account to allow you to continue this if you want.

yo ritz, irishno1 give it up lad it would be easy for you to disprove this dont you see lol. Your making things worse by lieing, because then he will know your a lier too. ritz, i dont understand is he getting banned on both nicks ? Hes had plenty of time and why are you unbanning his lemonz nick ? its on a ban right now ? :confused1:

#22 QMing

QMing

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 224 posts

Posted 25 November 2007 - 02:46 PM

yo ritz, irishno1 give it up lad it would be easy for you to disprove this dont you see lol. Your making things worse by lieing, because then he will know your a lier too. ritz, i dont understand is he getting banned on both nicks ? Hes had plenty of time and why are you unbanning his lemonz nick ? its on a ban right now ? :confused1:

I think i get it now ritz, soo he cant play on ra2 now with any of his nicks including his lemonz nicks? but has his lemonz st unbanned? :happy:

#23 riz

riz

• ST Retirees
  • 12374 posts

Posted 25 November 2007 - 08:27 PM

his time is up, i was giving him 24 hours to come clean and it would save him from getting a double ban, he has choose not to so both his forum accounts are now banned and all his ra2 serials are in the lemonz ban with ban doubled to 32 days for ban dodging.

#24 QMing

QMing

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 224 posts

Posted 25 November 2007 - 08:38 PM

his time is up, i was giving him 24 hours to come clean and it would save him from getting a double ban, he has choose not to so both his forum accounts are now banned and all his ra2 serials are in the lemonz ban with ban doubled to 32 days for ban dodging.

nice one riz thats another cheater knowing he cant cheat the system :cool:

#25 allisa123

allisa123

Hiiii, I'm Allisa!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 214 posts

Posted 26 November 2007 - 12:35 AM

posting for irishno1.

To riz ,

man i really dont understand what you think ive done but ok!

you have banned my only st posting account and put it as a duplicate account which meen you have basicly blocked me from this site forever.
you have givern me a 32 day ban for doing nothing.
you have accused me of being someone because i have the same name as them and i became active two months after theye became inactive.
you have no proof i am this lemonz person you are just going of what two people have said!

now i ask you riz plz for my sake unban my st posting account which is not lemonz it is IrishNo1 so we can discuss this and sort it out.

please can you give me just 1 hour so we can sort this out.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users