4 replies to this topic

#1 s0me0ne

s0me0ne

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 02 October 2007 - 12:54 PM

killed his conyard with discs and a minute later recon error came up. asked for fw, but no answer.

GID Player A Player B Duration Scenario Date FPS C S T
13411 aycarumba Yuri W god4fun Iraq W 16:45 Heartland 14:38 02-10 34 1 1
god4fun killed bought left captured
units 16 60 28
buildings 5 22 14 6
infantry 12 28 21
planes 0 0 0
aycarumba killed bought left captured
units 9 79 21
buildings 1 60 22 5
infantry 13 54 33
planes 0 0 0

Attached Thumbnails

• nub.JPG

Attached Files

#2 Aaron_lexmond

Aaron_lexmond

New Conscript

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 02 October 2007 - 08:44 PM

Lol u got my conyard but i killed ur attack with ic, and a minute later i get discon, i got the same screen on screenshot...
so dont **** about a fw. Rematch me if u dare yuri fool, why woud i wanna disconnect with power and iron and nuke...

and ps, as u can see that i had lots of tanks left to whoop ur as s

Edited by Aaron_lexmond, 02 October 2007 - 08:45 PM.

#3 s0me0ne

s0me0ne

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 03 October 2007 - 05:40 AM

well to summarize,....I was winning and int error came up. What did u kill with ur ic? was ready but not in use. I ask for a freewin, no answer. U wanted a rematch? why no anwer? U were online. Pls no more comments.
Btw, just post ur sync file. U do not?! lol

ADMINS HAVE TO DECIDE!!!!

Edited by s0me0ne, 03 October 2007 - 05:56 AM.

#4 Aaron_lexmond

Aaron_lexmond

New Conscript

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 03 October 2007 - 09:51 AM

sync file ? dude im no computer hero, i have no clue what a sync file is. i played this game for over 6 years now and never had any trouble i only played 2 nicks in 6 years and none of them were accused of cheating before. so that the error came up was **** yea, but no answer i was in already another quick match so no time to answer. and dont cry about a free win cause **** happens. i get dison al the time with noobs. its a game not your life

#5 desoLane

desoLane

gg player

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10467 posts

Posted 18 October 2007 - 03:31 AM

sync file ? dude im no computer hero, i have no clue what a sync file is. i played this game for over 6 years now and never had any trouble i only played 2 nicks in 6 years and none of them were accused of cheating before. so that the error came up was **** yea, but no answer i was in already another quick match so no time to answer. and dont cry about a free win cause **** happens. i get dison al the time with noobs. its a game not your life

You caused the reconnection error by using the repair bay. Don't use the repair bay on this map. You can capture it and build off of it, but you can't use it to repair your units.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users