iamemo r4v3nz W pandaatom atomz W

238 intelcore r4v3nz W +32 oooooooo1 macro L 14:40 Terrace 19:08 01-10 37 2

Name: Maximise
Address: *
= Aurdead16

Not to mention many more....

permantly ip ban them plz r1z -_-::
here is ur quote

Now. Rank reset and banned from the server for 16 days. Ban expires 14th October

Edited by riz, 02 October 2007 - 10:03 PM.

#2 GoneDeleted

GoneDeleted

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts
  • XWIS Name: dsfs

Posted 02 October 2007 - 07:31 AM

Name: Acrobat
Address: 68.0.244.92
= Mammy2k1

Name: hanaduel
Address: 24.148.89.136
= Aurdead16

893 hanaduel r4v3nz L two xtc W 10:01 Terrace 15:44 02-10 33 2
acrobat r4v3nz L younghov xtc L
Name: Intelcore
= Aurdead16

Name: IamEmo
Address: 68.0.244.92
= Mammy2k1

203 intelcore r4v3nz W promises atomz L 05:48 Terrace 16:30 01-10 30 1 2
iamemo r4v3nz W pandaatom atomz W

238 intelcore r4v3nz W +32 oooooooo1 macro L 14:40 Terrace 19:08 01-10 37 2

Name: Maximise
= Aurdead16
Not to mention many more....

permantly ip ban them plz r1z -_-::
here is ur quote

LMFAO u have me mistaken... for ohbehave2 u stupid newb.. i havnt played ts since ban started. we both live in chicago. You should be banned for r/cing me and admiting to it. hunt4men.. please dont ever say my name in any posts again.. u convicted rapist. dont ever ever. do tat agian my friend. lol perma ban my ip. u will be banning wrong person with this guy.

BTW stop pretending 2 be atompanda.. its against the law. and r/cing so much. btw ur so stupid.. mammy hasnt played in months lol. i donno why people keep saying this lol.. stop crying cause u lose so much... esp 2 my mate ohbeahve2 and his friend whoever tat is.. lol

btw u r/ced them?

203 promises atomz L intelcore r4v3nz W 05:48 Terrace 01:30 01-10 30 1 2
pandaatom atomz W iamemo r4v3nz W

Lmfao.

Edited by AUR, 02 October 2007 - 07:37 AM.

#3 riz

riz

Oor Wullie! Your Wullie! A'body's Wullie!

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12374 posts
  • XWIS Name: riz

Posted 02 October 2007 - 08:20 AM

(both) proven. mammy rebanned.

Aur,

1. Your credibility is going out the window. So your a cheater and a lier.
2. Don't flame in the reports section again or your posting rights will be removed. If you want the chance to defend yourself, do so without flame.
3. If you want to make a counter report,(even though you just threw away any credibitility you had left) do so in a new topic, don't hijack someone else's.
4. Don't bare faced lie in reports as it can and will be used against you.
5. Ban restarted and doubled to 32 days instead of the standard doubling of ban leaving start date unaffected. Next one's 64 days which will take you into next year before being allowed to play again. Your choice.. ban dodge again and you will get your ban restarted and upped to 64 days, even if you only have 1 day left on the ban when I catch you.

Your ban will now expire on November 3rd.

#4 GoneDeleted

GoneDeleted

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 02 October 2007 - 09:05 AM

(both) proven. mammy rebanned.

Aur,

1. Your credibility is going out the window. So your a cheater and a lier.
2. Don't flame in the reports section again or your posting rights will be removed. If you want the chance to defend yourself, do so without flame.
3. If you want to make a counter report,(even though you just threw away any credibitility you had left) do so in a new topic, don't hijack someone else's.
4. Don't bare faced lie in reports as it can and will be used against you.
5. Ban restarted and doubled to 32 days instead of the standard doubling of ban leaving start date unaffected. Next one's 64 days which will take you into next year before being allowed to play again. Your choice.. ban dodge again and you will get your ban restarted and upped to 64 days, even if you only have 1 day left on the ban when I catch you.

Your ban will now expire on November 3rd.

I am not dodging my ban riz :mad: Credibility.. i dont understand.. only reason at0mpanda aka huntment wants 2 make file agaisnt me is cause i found out who he is. Its really unfair man. your taking every1s right away. I dont cheat .. its just so unfair lol. btw why isnt huntcnc banned for admiting his r/c? u jsut hate me riz? cmon i kno ur old skool like msot peope here, and you know i dont cheat. disregard my sloppy grammar, its 5am here! lol. its just so funny i get banned for admitting somting so dummm. i made a mistake. im trying to Fufull my consquences but ur making it more difficult for me; by dubling ban reban perma ban lol.. lol

btw.. Riz 1on1 tezz now? lmfao (u have 2 unban me first)

isnt strike-team "helping keep C&C alive"? by banning me for these days its killing ts... Lotta people haev 1 lesson person in FFgs now :(

Edited by AUR, 02 October 2007 - 09:12 AM.

#5 riz

riz

• ST Retirees
  • 12374 posts

Posted 02 October 2007 - 09:17 AM

Dude, your posting from the same IP Address you have logged in with AFTER your ban. Your credibilty rating just hit 0%.

I had nothing against you until 1. you cheated. 2. you ban dodged. I don't hate you, your just a thorn in my side for the time being.

Lotsa people now have 1 less cheater in touney as well as one less cheater in FFG.

What, 1 on 1 so you can recon me too? No thanks.

Cheaters kill games quicker than cheat bans. Thats you, not me.

#6 GoneDeleted

GoneDeleted

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 02 October 2007 - 09:25 AM

Dude, your posting from the same IP Address you have logged in with AFTER your ban. Your credibilty rating just hit 0%.

I had nothing against you until 1. you cheated. 2. you ban dodged. I don't hate you, your just a thorn in my side for the time being.

What, 1 on 1 so you can recon me too? No thanks.

Cheaters kill games quicker than cheat bans. Thats you, not me.

how many times do i ahve to say THIS!! Let me rephrase.. many people knew me long ago.. Im pretty sure 100 people will know that ohbehave2 plays with me.. he uses same connection. hence same IP addresses.. I do kno that this forum setup logs IPS; im not stupid either. He leaves 1 house next to me.. shares net with me wit wi-fi G. You ban me.. You ban Him. he has differnet serial different tib sun cd's and everything.. Check the IP adress; "whois" you will see that theres 4 computers connected with FOUR DIFFERENT NAMES AND 2 DIFFERENT OS's. His internet is is canceld for non-payment.. lol.. so me n him cant play wit each other until he gets his on IP
i DONT RECON. stop saying that man. jsut tat one tyme cause he FIENDED ME.

I used this similar forum in my website i made for my Motocycle crew. i know how it works.. which means if i wanted 2 lie to you.. i wouldnt be stupid at it. lol my credibilty rating just hit 0% cmon now. .. You know what riz.. i agree with you NOW.. cheaters do kill games... i was playing my xbox and somone has this gltich to be invincible in "saints row".. it made me stop liking the game till they patched it.. lol.. but for one thing i dont Cheat i DonT R/C.. ask any11111 . Lol even tat endophagy char that i DID R/c cause he fiended didnt make a fuss cause he FIENDED!!! LOL. iT WAS REALLY JSUT A LAUGH cause we were cool tat time.. PLAYING AROUND.. he build anywhere my base and wat not. for fun

Edited by AUR, 02 October 2007 - 09:29 AM.

#7 riz

riz

• ST Retirees
  • 12374 posts

Posted 02 October 2007 - 09:29 AM

OK gimme the link to the whois that shows that.

Shared IP address means shared bans, so if your not bs'ing me, get round to your neighbors and tell them you have got them banned for 32 days and if they try and play again b4 the 32 days is up, then it will be 64 days. I'm not going to waste my time with 128 days after 64 as i am making it clear to you now that you must observe the ban. If i have to reban you after 64 days, it will be perm.

If they have a problem with that, then they have you to thank.

Your credibility rating is still at 0% because if any of this had been true, thats what your 1st post in this topic would have said.

#8 GoneDeleted

GoneDeleted

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 02 October 2007 - 09:32 AM

OK gimme the link to the whois that shows that.

Shared IP address means shared bans, so if your not bs'ing me, get round to your neighbors and tell them you have got them banned for 32 days and if they try and play again b4 the 32 days is up, then it will be 64 days. I'm not going to waste my time with 128 days after 64 as i am making it clear to you now that you must observe the ban. If i have to reban you after 64 days, it will be perm.

If they have a problem with that, then they have you to thank.

Your credibility rating is still at 0% because if any of this had been true, thats what your 1st post in this topic would have said.

ok, i'll do that. my neighbors sleepings since its late now, so i wont bother em. But 1 thing.. after i prove this can u put the ban back to 16 days? im gnna priv u this infomation since its personal.

#9 riz

riz

• ST Retirees
  • 12374 posts

Posted 02 October 2007 - 09:34 AM

Don't waste your time, as far as I am concerned, your IP Address is yours, if you choose to share it with other people, it's your responsibility to make sure it isn't abused. Not mine. Normally it is the brother story I get.

You and your whole household are classed as 1, anyone who shares IP Address with you is classed as part of your household.

Colleges, Uni's and cybercafe's all share the same fate, I'm not making an exception.

#10 GoneDeleted

GoneDeleted

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 02 October 2007 - 09:39 AM

Don't waste your time, as far as I am concerned, your IP Address is yours, if you choose to share it with other people, it's your responsibility to make sure it isn't abused. Not mine. Normally it is the brother story I get.

You and your whole household are classed as 1, anyone who shares IP Address with you is classed as part of your household.

Colleges, Uni's and cybercafe's all share the same fate, I'm not making an exception.

Well, i did "abuse" my seriall not IP.. which was not banned. my IP is mine and personal didnt think it be involved.

I dont think another paying household should get the same fate for sharing IP. He pays 50/50

btw, my mate doesnt really care for the game as much as i do, so im not worried about him not playing.. but for me.. i wont be able to play for a long time now cause of this confusion.

Did you know in africa as much as 20 households share 1 IP via T1 conn? Are you gonna ban them all to in this same situation or are u gonna be biased to certain people in xwis that dont suck up 2 u as much?

Edited by AUR, 02 October 2007 - 09:43 AM.

#11 riz

riz

• ST Retirees
  • 12374 posts

Posted 02 October 2007 - 10:35 AM

Serial, IP, nicks. Doesn't matter which, you cheated and received a ban. That means you, your whole household and everyone who has access to share your IPA or serials is banned from the game. That applies to everyone and anyone regaurdless of sucking up, brown nosing, living in africa. I had considered you a suck up until I had to ban you. So if your bias statement was true, you wouldn't be banned. Since it's not true, you are banned.

Did you know that some uni's provide 1 IPA to 1000+ students. Yet the share the same fate.

Did you know that if I had been given just £1 for every person that ban dodged then said, it was my m8, it was my dad, it was my bro or it was my cat but it wasn't me, that i would be a rich man by now.

#12 rozehnal

rozehnal

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 02 October 2007 - 10:50 AM

your a man? i thought you was an alien from mars ;(

#13 Huntcnc

Huntcnc

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 02 October 2007 - 11:01 AM

lol at story u made me laugh
MAMMY SAID IN GAME " DIZZ UR BACK AUR" so why lie? be a man
look at his first post shouldnt he be banned for flaming?
enjoy your 32 day ban cheater
even in the ffg i was hiding in u mapped, ur powerplant was to far from cy unless u "made a powerplant and sold for 1inf then scouted and made new lol"
btw im not atompanda.
i am doing the community a service in getting u 2 newbies banned

also to st what are u going to do to mammy -_-

Edited by Huntcnc, 02 October 2007 - 11:15 AM.

#14 rozehnal

rozehnal

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 02 October 2007 - 11:08 AM

riz said its prooven and that hes rebanned, check the 3rd post

#15 Huntcnc

Huntcnc

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 02 October 2007 - 11:11 AM

ty
but somehow he keeps gettin onto ts how is this ?

Edited by Huntcnc, 02 October 2007 - 11:13 AM.

#16 rozehnal

rozehnal

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 02 October 2007 - 11:15 AM

he has probably bought 100 games of ts because he is an addict, and keeps using different serials

#17 Ub3enPimp3d

Ub3enPimp3d

Mess With The Bull , U Get The Horns

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 311 posts
  • XWIS Name: n/a

Posted 02 October 2007 - 04:13 PM

That sucks their making honest clans look like their a cheating clan, mammys logs are : lighttank, mammy2k2 , kingmammy, bossmammy, mammy2k1l, zzzoooomm, submarine, itsathugg, ay1beef, squarenjx. He told most of these in the lobby other day and i went on one to see if he was tellin truth and its true sad thing is he was given password out so people would use logs and get banned also wat im guessin.

Edited by WilLizZle, 02 October 2007 - 04:14 PM.

#18 GoneDeleted

GoneDeleted

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 02 October 2007 - 07:00 PM

huntCNC: lmfao huntcnc, your a really good story teller.. btw.. did you just admit to mapping? Its kinda early in a game to see a power plant so far from a mcv? thats weird...? there is lots of variables to that ..? lolz...

riz: lol you must have a lot of those excuses. But I have past history that proves that ohbehave2 lives nxt to me and what-not. I guess its the tools you use is not good enough to detect differences in a solid IP. You just look at the numbers not whats behind the IP. EA.com has its own way of dealing with cheaters and they actually go to the source of the computer.

Edited by AUR, 02 October 2007 - 07:01 PM.

#19 riz

riz

• ST Retirees
  • 12374 posts

Posted 02 October 2007 - 10:48 PM

he has probably bought 100 games of ts because he is an addict, and keeps using different serials

He's actually using downloadable and majorly shared serials mostly, each time he gets another shared serial, some fair players end up losing the ability to play untill they get themselves a clean unshared serials. Some are new but not all. So again, let me emphasize... If you are on a shared or downloadable serial, get off it now and onto your own clean, new unshared serial before mammy gets your shared one banned.

That sucks their making honest clans look like their a cheating clan, mammys logs are : lighttank, mammy2k2 , kingmammy, bossmammy, mammy2k1l, zzzoooomm, submarine, itsathugg, ay1beef, squarenjx. He told most of these in the lobby other day and i went on one to see if he was tellin truth and its true sad thing is he was given password out so people would use logs and get banned also wat im guessin.

Yep, this has always been an issue, try and raise awareness in the TS lobbies about the dangers of logging into other peoples nicks, if you ever see him giving out the details to a nick, pm me and i'll delete the nick to stop potential "fools" from logging into it.

riz: lol you must have a lot of those excuses. But I have past history that proves that ohbehave2 lives nxt to me and what-not. I guess its the tools you use is not good enough to detect differences in a solid IP. You just look at the numbers not whats behind the IP. EA.com has its own way of dealing with cheaters and they actually go to the source of the computer.

FYI, EA banned an ISP's entire network from connecting to USA server on WOL, just to stop one user getting back online. Sorry dude, nice try but no cookie.

#20 GoneDeleted

GoneDeleted

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 02 October 2007 - 11:28 PM

He's actually using downloadable and majorly shared serials mostly, each time he gets another shared serial, some fair players end up losing the ability to play untill they get themselves a clean unshared serials. Some are new but not all. So again, let me emphasize... If you are on a shared or downloadable serial, get off it now and onto your own clean, new unshared serial before mammy gets your shared one banned.
Yep, this has always been an issue, try and raise awareness in the TS lobbies about the dangers of logging into other peoples nicks, if you ever see him giving out the details to a nick, pm me and i'll delete the nick to stop potential "fools" from logging into it.
FYI, EA banned an ISP's entire network from connecting to USA server on WOL, just to stop one user getting back online. Sorry dude, nice try but no cookie.

I never heard of this^^^ but i remb. ww. shutting us down from a hacker which was someone I knew very well. But, i need my cookie or im gnna have to issue you a warning....

#21 riz

riz

• ST Retirees
  • 12374 posts

Posted 03 October 2007 - 12:08 AM

Then you already know how ruthless they can be, we at least do try and separate out players instead of just assuming everyone who has used a nick or serial is the same person. If you note in your EULA and TOS each nick and serial should only ever be used by 1 person, breaching that is breaching the TOS and can result in bans. We don't enforce the shared serial /nick section of the TOS, but thats not guaranteed to stay that way.

#22 Ub3enPimp3d

Ub3enPimp3d

Mess With The Bull , U Get The Horns

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 311 posts
  • XWIS Name: n/a

Posted 03 October 2007 - 02:34 AM

well all the names i gave u is the ones that was given to the lobby and also he was in r4v3nz clan (which is one of my clans) and i didnt know it was him til today and he asked me to make him a login like 2 days ago and i just laughed at him.. glad i didnt . riz if u will turn on the pm i will send u more detailed about it.

#23 GoneDeleted

GoneDeleted

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 03 October 2007 - 03:33 AM

well all the names i gave u is the ones that was given to the lobby and also he was in r4v3nz clan (which is one of my clans) and i didnt know it was him til today and he asked me to make him a login like 2 days ago and i just laughed at him.. glad i didnt . riz if u will turn on the pm i will send u more detailed about it.

HUH? willizzle?

#24 electrjcs

electrjcs

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 03 October 2007 - 06:00 AM

hes a snitch, np. LOL at 0% hahahah priceless.

i wanna cookie? =[

Mammy = submarine?? pfft.

and mammy states he can change ip and serial in under 5min's its gona take alot of work and effort to get rid of him but gj and say that nick sharing isnt in the TOS for XWIS? why did i get a ban for it then?

#25 GoneDeleted

GoneDeleted

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 03 October 2007 - 09:01 PM

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users