#1 AaSoVGoD

AaSoVGoD

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4319 posts
  • XWIS Name: AaSoVGoD

Posted 28 January 2007 - 11:27 PM

it didnt save to my picutures when i captured it using screen grab, i dont know what the problem is, i'l have one next month

#2 Pompski

Pompski

Emilio's Owner

• Strike Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19855 posts
  • XWIS Name: Pomp

Posted 28 January 2007 - 11:38 PM

rofl lets just rephrase it,

"everyone knows i map, i havent got an admin ss because i map."

#3 AwaZ

AwaZ

Demon Hunter

• ST Retirees
  • 12484 posts
  • XWIS Name: AwaZ

Posted 28 January 2007 - 11:53 PM

Isn't that your 10th failed SS request? Anyways, gotta love the instant reset ;)

#4 desoLane

desoLane

gg player

• ST Retirees
  • 10467 posts

Posted 28 January 2007 - 11:54 PM

it didnt save to my picutures when i captured it using screen grab, i dont know what the problem is, i'l have one next month

View Post

Refused then. The penalties have changed for failing an ss request - http://xwis.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=108054. At minimum you will receive a reset and one day server ban. I will post the record of your cheating/failure history for an admin to check.

GID Player A Player B Duration Scenario Date FPS C S T
432968 ezizisfat L -36 rusttank W +36 10:20 Dry Heat 23:18 28-01 46 1

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
rusttank killed bought left captured
units 19 56 15
buildings 8 21 16 2
infantry 15 17 7
planes 0 0 0
ezizisfat killed bought left captured
units 16 53 5
buildings 1 38 14 2
infantry 6 26 19
planes 0 0 0

Attached File  jan_yr_req1_2007.JPG   100.47KB   111 downloads

#5 desoLane

desoLane

gg player

• ST Retirees
  • 10467 posts

Posted 29 January 2007 - 12:17 AM

Failed Requests: xxvistaxx - Apr 24 2006, R4inm4n - May 18 2006,

Previous Bans:
16 days - uberman - Reconnection errors - Dec 5 2005
32 days (increased to 64 for dodging) - Reema - reshroud / failing SS request - Oct 18 2006

#6 eZiz

eZiz

[Da-d-y] Leader.

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2268 posts
  • XWIS Name: FFS

Posted 29 January 2007 - 01:38 AM

i dont know how they unbanned u :S
u were perm banned -\

#7 HamadGoMad

HamadGoMad

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 516 posts
  • XWIS Name: aSovKilla

Posted 29 January 2007 - 02:11 AM

#8 SkY

SkY

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7081 posts
  • XWIS Name: SkY

Posted 29 January 2007 - 02:37 AM

3 failed admin SSs should equal a full length ban.

#9 _Rico_

_Rico_

FireFighters dont die we go to hell and regroup

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 419 posts

Posted 29 January 2007 - 03:37 AM

Sunny wtf is your problem man one more strike and ur gone forever from yuri. Dude why cheat why even risk a perm banned there out to get u man. I wouldnt be surprized if they perm banned u.

#10 _Rico_

_Rico_

FireFighters dont die we go to hell and regroup

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 419 posts

Posted 29 January 2007 - 03:38 AM

U need to check urself in a "cheaters rehab" u need serious help lol.

#11 AaSoVGoD

AaSoVGoD

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4319 posts
  • XWIS Name: AaSoVGoD

Posted 29 January 2007 - 05:14 AM

Sunny wtf is your problem man one more strike and ur gone forever from yuri. Dude why cheat why even risk a perm banned there out to get u man. I wouldnt be surprized if they perm banned u.

View Post

I'm dead **** my screen grab didnt save the photos. It's really ****. I'll just use the manual button next time

#12 Soner

Soner

-AuF-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2687 posts
  • XWIS Name: Wassail

Posted 29 January 2007 - 09:06 AM

Failed Requests: xxvistaxx - Apr 24 2006, R4inm4n - May 18 2006,

Previous Bans:
16 days - uberman - Reconnection errors - Dec 5 2005
32 days (increased to 64 for dodging) - Reema - reshroud / failing SS request - Oct 18 2006

View Post

GJ.

#13 AfC

AfC

Batman Returns!

• Donators
  • 10678 posts
  • XWIS Name: Magnet

Posted 29 January 2007 - 09:28 AM

View Post

You ****ing mapper, **** off and stop cheating, you're not welcome here.

#14 DeSrLaTOR

DeSrLaTOR

Retired YR player.

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4269 posts
  • XWIS Name: Boooo

Posted 29 January 2007 - 09:28 AM

funny how he acts so calm.. I'll post 1 next month.. Lol..

1 day server ban? jeez, wtf is with you people, why are you so generous for gods sake.. ban him..

You know downloading a trainer is souly against the rules of the cheat free server, he downloaded 1 and used it and reconed someone, ok he gets caught.. 2nd time AGAIN.. THE CHANCE HAS BEEN GIVEN, he refused to listen and obide by the rules and gets another ban, now a 3rd time, rules clear as daylight, makes a poor 1 sentence excuse and recieves a 1 day ban, is this a joke?

why the hell is this forum so flexible? you cheat once it should be a auto ban for life.. a new server was built in order to block out cheat users, and have chat.. he has broken the main reason for the exsistance of this server 3 times..

i can't shake my head enough in disgust to the flexibility of the server and the forum.. ban him for life, ban sunny and ban jeff.. it's not that hard..

#15 DeSrLaTOR

DeSrLaTOR

Retired YR player.

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4269 posts
  • XWIS Name: Boooo

Posted 29 January 2007 - 09:31 AM

this time period banning is just ****, 16 days.. 32 days.. you haven't realised yet that people just don't give a **** about it.. they laugh in your face and still continue to cheat.. i.e. jeff?.. he makes your rules like a walking joke as he knows he'll be back enough times untill he knows he has a final chance..

#16 AfC

AfC

Batman Returns!

• Donators
  • 10678 posts

Posted 29 January 2007 - 09:33 AM

1 day server ban? jeez, wtf is with you people, why are you so generous for gods sake.. ban him..

You know downloading a trainer is souly against the rules of the cheat free server, he downloaded 1 and used it and reconed someone, ok he gets caught.. 2nd time AGAIN.. THE CHANCE HAS BEEN GIVEN, he refused to listen and obide by the rules and gets another ban, now a 3rd time, rules clear as daylight, makes a poor 1 sentence excuse and recieves a 1 day ban, is this a joke?

why the hell is this forum so flexible? you cheat once it should be a auto ban for life.. a new server was built in order to block out cheat users, and have chat.. he has broken the main reason for the exsistance of this server 3 times..

i can't shake my head enough in disgust to the flexibility of the server and the forum.. ban him for life, ban sunny and ban jeff.. it's not that hard..

View Post

this time period banning is just ****, 16 days.. 32 days.. you haven't realised yet that people just don't give a **** about it.. they laugh in your face and still continue to cheat.. i.e. jeff?.. he makes your rules like a walking joke as he knows he'll be back enough times untill he knows he has a final chance..

View Post

Desr is 100% right, you guys aren't doing enough to keep the server cheat free. Yes I understand it's hard to do. But Sunny is a cheater who keeps repeating offences, it's about time he was perm banned from the game.

#17 Ben

Ben

Volatile

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9345 posts
  • XWIS Name: Ben

Posted 29 January 2007 - 10:46 AM

She said that would be the MINIMUM, THAT IS IF HE DIDNT HAVE A CHEATING HISTORY. LEARN TO READ.

#18 SkY

SkY

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7081 posts
  • XWIS Name: SkY

Posted 29 January 2007 - 05:08 PM

It is (Don to check) guys :p

So hopefully don will give him the ban he deserves :)

#19 AwaZ

AwaZ

Demon Hunter

• ST Retirees
  • 12484 posts
  • XWIS Name: AwaZ

Posted 29 January 2007 - 06:24 PM

Failing 3rd and any subsequent requests.
You will then recieve a normal ban for cheating, starting at 16 days.

Already had a 16 and 32 days ban, and this was his 3rd failed admin SS request. Sounds like a perm ban to me ;)

#20 MyEndGame

MyEndGame

[-SONY-]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3087 posts

Posted 29 January 2007 - 06:26 PM

Already had a 16 and 32 days ban, and this was his 3rd failed admin SS request. Sounds like a perm ban to me ;)

View Post

He's been banned 64 days for ban dodging as well, it's clear he won't stop mapping, a perm ban seems in order.

#21 t3h J3w

t3h J3w

Co-founder of -NRA-

• Members
  • 14598 posts
  • XWIS Name: AaSovJ3w

Posted 29 January 2007 - 07:01 PM

I watched sunny play recently and it didn't seem like he was mapping. It's a shame because he's a damn good player.

#22 desoLane

desoLane

gg player

• ST Retirees
  • 10467 posts

Posted 29 January 2007 - 07:07 PM

i dont know how they unbanned u :S
u were perm banned -\

View Post

Although the uberman nick is in HOS, he was never permanently banned.

View Post

If a player consistantly fails requests and uploads reshrouded screenshots, then it is just plain common sense to attempt to re-request. We are "out to get" cheaters off the server.

View Post

View Post

As Ben as said, at minimum it will be a one day server ban, which includes a reset and removal from Hall of Fame. The decision hasn't been made. I was hoping for some constructive input and ideas. Why does what ye have to say come out in a stream of complaints and negatives? The SS Request system was born and raised in this community and the entire system is based on the community's voice. The louder you try and raise your voice over others, the less it is heard imo.

Desr is 100% right, you guys aren't doing enough to keep the server cheat free. Yes I understand it's hard to do. But Sunny is a cheater who keeps repeating offences, it's about time he was perm banned from the game.

View Post

Okay so going by Desr's cheat and auto ban for life rule, that would mean you would be perm-banned then.

Edited by desoLane, 31 January 2007 - 12:02 AM.

#23 STeVe™

STeVe™

Phil

• Duplicate account
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 610 posts

Posted 29 January 2007 - 07:10 PM

I watched sunny play recently and it didn't seem like he was mapping. It's a shame because he's a damn good player.

View Post

lololol

#24 willy

willy

Commander

• Members
  • 18212 posts

Posted 29 January 2007 - 10:02 PM

haha bye

#25 AfC

AfC

Batman Returns!

• Donators
  • 10678 posts

Posted 29 January 2007 - 10:12 PM

Okay so going by Desr's cheat and auto ban for life rule, that would mean you would be perm-banned then.

View Post

No. Lol because that was before the stricter rules were in place, am I right?

Edited by Brian., 29 January 2007 - 10:14 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users