4 replies to this topic

#1 killray64

killray64

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 21 December 2006 - 06:55 AM

Im unable to create a ra2 account. Everytime i go to new account im able to fill the first screen where you put in you bday and Email. After that it says unknown status and then the cant connect screen ? I can get connected and play games so is not my connection problem.

Edited by killray64, 21 December 2006 - 06:57 AM.

#2 DDoS

DDoS

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 364 posts

Posted 21 December 2006 - 09:59 AM

There is no need to use that create new account feature. Instead, just press Play and go to the main menu after RA2 loads. Now choose Custom Match and just type a nickname you would want and choose a strong password. Next press Login and if that nickname you chose is available then you will see the main online lobby where all the players and games are.

#3 prostojuk

prostojuk

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 334 posts
  • XWIS Name: N/A

Posted 21 December 2006 - 11:51 AM

You don't have to create a new account from there, you can just log in with the new nickname you want.

#4 AirP0wer

AirP0wer

The Power Is Beneath My Wings ..l..(0_o)..l..

• Duplicate account
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 196 posts
  • XWIS Name: AirP0wer

Posted 21 December 2006 - 03:46 PM

load game, then click on internet. then custom game / quick match either 1. then you type your nick and password. press login, then it will ask you for a country. choose where u live then it should login. if it comes up xwis login failed or just you in a lobby it means that the nick is taken. so keep trying till you have made the nick. you then should log in fine and happy gamming ;)

#5 killray64

killray64

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 21 December 2006 - 09:47 PM

I dint know this since i only made 2 accounts since i began playing this game online. Ill try it then if i dont answer back it means it worked. Thank you all for help

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users