Help Topic: Strike-Team.net Forum Rules & Penalties
Strike-Team.net Forum Rules
Please read the following rules and guidelines very carefully. These rules are designed to strike a balance between the main goal of this
forum as a Help, information and Report centre for XCL , and keeping a welcoming atmosphere for our community.By proceeding to post you agree to these guidelines and must obey them at all times. Refusal to obey these guidelines will result in the appropriate actions.
These rules apply to Strike-Team.net in general - however also be aware of the specific rules that apply to various parts of the forum - especially the Games reports section which is heavily moderated.
- Abuse of any staff on this forum is not allowed and could result in an instant ban.
- Do not Private Message admins unless you have good reason to. Read More
- All issues regarding Games reports, Help, suggestions, etc must be posted on the appropriate forum. Please do not send a private message or e-mail Strike-Team members regarding the above unless the issue is truly of a private nature or unless you have the agreement of the ST member.
- Members may only have one account on the forum. If you wish to change your account name you can make a request here HERE
- No use of profanity.
- There will be no racial, ethnic, gender based insults or any other personal discriminations.
- There will be no posts meant to offend or hurt any other member, in a manner which is offensive or inflammatory.
- You may not make personal attacks on other users or staff members either in public forums or private messages.
- Spamming is not permitted. This rule is most strongly enforced in the Games Reports section, and less enforced in the Community area of the forum.
- Warez, or any other illegal transactions is banned.
- Explicit or offensive images are not permitted.
- Advertising of other sites, including links in signatures is banned unless it is a site affiliated to Strike-Team.net. Anyone found advertising via the Private Message system will be instantly banned from the site.
- Remember to post in the correct forum. Take your time to look at other topics and see where your topic should go. If your topic is placed in the wrong forum, it will be moved by a moderator.
Please remember that we are not responsible for any messages posted. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of
Violation of any of these rules may result in a removal of some or all of your
priviledges on the forum
WarningsIf you break forum rules you will be warned by a moderator or Admin
If you have 60%+ warnings you will be placed in the warning group
100% warning means a complete ban from the forum
Additionally posting bans or moderated may be applied to any a user at any warning level, if appropriate
Warning group Restrictions
60 % warning and above :
- Cannot View user profiles
- Cannot use search functions
- Cannot play in the Arcade
- Cannot edit own profile info
- Post count reset
- Title edited
- Cannot create or vote in polls
- Cannot upload images
Dodging warnings by using another account will cause your warning to be increased to the next level and the duration extended.
Individual warnings automatically expire after 60 days
100% warning => ban
Admin reserve the right to update these rules at anytime.