30 replies to this topic

#1 doctrl0ve

doctrl0ve

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 09 October 2006 - 10:53 PM

2v2 clana, they were losing called us cheater and suddnely rc when br had only a few buildings left. here are some ss and sync. gg cheaters :)

Attached Thumbnails

• xwis1.jpg
  • xwis2.jpg
  • xwis3.jpg

Attached Files

#2 Johnson

Johnson

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 09 October 2006 - 11:17 PM

OR NOT MATE you rag head tw*t maybe it recon coz of your cheats i mean red for a start you dont have ss of the recon so bil wont even listen to that **** also BIL the real report here should be red the cheating koon i mean i dunno what world moon live in but in the real world when you have 2 war factorys unless you comp then things do not come out of both at once and to prove this BIL i have ss so you better ban these fcuk up koons i mean dam cheating is not the way to play :)

Edited by Johnson, 09 October 2006 - 11:23 PM.

#3 doctrl0ve

doctrl0ve

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 09 October 2006 - 11:26 PM

post ur sync file and bill will see that u guys cheated. i lost the ghay rc error coz i had to print and didnt paste it. but nm the ss/stats/snyc should be enuff proof :)

#4 Johnson

Johnson

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 09 October 2006 - 11:31 PM

YEAAAA and my ss of you building like the ****ing computer on speed will show your the biggest paki **** in the world and you dont deserve to be on ts you scum ****er not only do you cheat but your also german i mean dam enough said there all germany is is a **** hole full of scum like you

#5 OBIWAANNN

OBIWAANNN

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 166 posts

Posted 09 October 2006 - 11:37 PM

johnson post ur stuff.

#6 WiLLDaTHriL

WiLLDaTHriL

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 09 October 2006 - 11:44 PM

Johnson sent the ss to me cuz his pc wouldnt post them so see this koonuntitled.JPG untitled1.JPG

#7 Johnson

Johnson

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 09 October 2006 - 11:47 PM

see now you see he is german scum war factory open and close faster than i can click CHEATING RAG HEADS told ya germany full of cheating scum BIL ban THESES NIGGAZ

#8 WiLLDaTHriL

WiLLDaTHriL

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 09 October 2006 - 11:49 PM

That is true how does he build that fast..... like three titans comin out of wf lol

#9 THE BIL

THE BIL

Captain

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3584 posts
  • XWIS Name: maxxximus

Posted 09 October 2006 - 11:50 PM

Refrain from making racist remarks plz.

#10 THE BIL

THE BIL

Captain

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3584 posts

Posted 09 October 2006 - 11:52 PM

Get moonwalk to post ss's and syncs.

Johnson post your too.

#11 WiLLDaTHriL

WiLLDaTHriL

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 09 October 2006 - 11:53 PM

the one i posted is johnsons

#12 Johnson

Johnson

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 10 October 2006 - 12:03 AM

BIL FOR FCUK SAKE MAN CAN YOU READ THAT IS MY SS FFS HE HAS LIKE 12 TITS COMMING OUT I THOUGHT ONLY COMP COULD DO THAT I MEAN SH*T YOU GUNNA BAN THEM OR WHAT?

#13 inewton06

inewton06

New Conscript

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • XWIS Name: inewton06

Posted 10 October 2006 - 12:09 AM

[B][COLOR=red]

Well hopefully this is sorted by tomorrow - i'm going to bed soon (this has been a little tooooooooo much excitement for one night).

I didn't realise i was playing against AI? I have seen building like that before but thats usually on computer level two and with 6 other players fighting the AI who can build..... well..... a little like red in the pictures above.

Maybe you should try playing a few comp stomps red and pose as AI?

Hmmmmmmm, anyway.... before i leave i would like you to know that cheaters are not respected in anyway, therefore i can only assume -Moon- are not respected as individual players or in a clan as a whole.

I would like to say -XWIS- do NOT cheat and NEVER will cheat (which is clearly evident from our images). If BIL believes you did not cheat (judging by the images that is unlikely) then i'm sure you will get your appropriate points.

Further more, in the images you provided in comparison to ours, it appears there are several discrepancies which, considering the time of game play, unlikely that you have the ability to build several ref's, wf's, mcv's, etc without a cheat???

If you do not have the respect to play a game properly with others then why play???

In short, do NOT offer ANYONE in -XWIS- a clanner - we do not play with cheaters. I can only hope Bil will not allow you to play anyone else to gain points by using cheats for an unfair ranking.

#14 Johnson

Johnson

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 10 October 2006 - 12:09 AM

oh **** ts man BIL if you not gunna ban THESE GERMAN PAKIS THEN WTF IS THE POINT IN PLAYING IF THEY CHEAT AND GET AWAY WITH IT WTF IS HAVING A GAME LIKE THAT ****ing do summot or just stop with the dam clanners and **** coz ppl will just keep cheating all there care for is winning and if they lose they cheat so they dont in this case they dont even think they can win coz they cheat from the start this why i hate pakis and germany full of scum fcuking niggaz i hope you all die koons well **** i give up with clanners and **** i never play another 1 if you not gunna ban these **** no point in playin if you cant play honest people **** u all

#15 Johnson

Johnson

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 10 October 2006 - 12:19 AM

wtf you on about im dead you fool that why i see all god dam next time look proper first we get german pakis now you cant even ****ing see you blind ****

#16 inewton06

inewton06

New Conscript

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • XWIS Name: inewton06

Posted 10 October 2006 - 12:19 AM

THINK before TYPING!

Have a CLOSE look at the images Will posted on Johnsons behalf - as you can see, there are no building options which would indicate NOT IN GAMEPLAY and, if memory serves me any justice, that would mean the entire map is visible.

#17 THE BIL

THE BIL

Captain

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3584 posts

Posted 10 October 2006 - 08:01 AM

Get moonwalk to post ss's and syncs.

Johnson post your too.

View Post

Now re-read my quote, i want ss's and syncs.

Johnson u have been warned for flaming and racial abuse, further action will be used if u continue.

#18 doctrl0ve

doctrl0ve

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 10 October 2006 - 11:25 AM

i tell him to post sync when he comes online =]
lol @ u newbs tell me i cheat. fastbuild does not exist in multiplayer games.... ur so sad. i dont know why more tits come out of different warfs, but i think its because the units are build very fast on that map.

i really dont play for points these days. its the fun that keeps me at ts. i dont care if we get the points back or not. i just cant stand if newbs like u cant lose. -moon- is a WW-player clan and we still on u on ur silly mods, rofl.... all u can do is insulting us of cheating while u guys did the rc.

Edited by doctrl0ve, 10 October 2006 - 11:34 AM.

#19 wodkabull

wodkabull

New Conscript

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 October 2006 - 11:56 AM

hi
i didnt have howies on so i have just 2 screens from ts but it says:

THE FOLLOWING ERROR(S) WERE FOUND
Upload failed. You are not permitted to upload a file with that file extension.

here is my sync
the reason why there are units coming out of 2 warfes is because the units built so fast on this map on some other mods its the same when its a speed mod or units r cheaper

Attached Files

#20 THE BIL

THE BIL

Captain

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3584 posts

Posted 10 October 2006 - 03:38 PM

Johnson= Can u and your mate post your syncs and ss's.?

#21 doctrl0ve

doctrl0ve

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 10 October 2006 - 03:59 PM

they wont coz they rc´ed the game. a few secs b4 rc, br said " im done with these cheaters"

#22 Casablanca

Casablanca

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 425 posts
  • XWIS Name: fgj

Posted 10 October 2006 - 09:13 PM

lol this xwis clan
i did a 4 vs1 on bbg vs them few days ago
owned 3 of them with 1 dis alone, called me a cheat and left

#23 sjmx

sjmx

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 10 October 2006 - 09:21 PM

Rofl at johnson (mutliple build cheats lmfao ) no such thing jonhson learn ts before you accuse the good decent friendly players of cheating u stupid rasist ****.

the docter of love <3 lol

#24 Johnson

Johnson

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 10 October 2006 - 11:03 PM

ok you 2 koons not involed in this stfu and go home for a start if you did own xwis in a 4 v 1 on bbg well you dreaming coz no one plays bbg and the only xwis that bin online on the last 4 months is me ivan, grdr3ap3r and metranome so how you owned in a 4 v 1 since i never played a bbg game so i couldnt of played 1 with you hmmm maybe you sould slit your wrists that was for you Casablanca secondly listen here sjmx fcuking build cheats i wonder why i dunno about all these cheats ohhh yea thats it im not a fcuking DIMP you G E E K go home and rethink your life you koon i didnt think there was more than 1 fcuking cheat shows how down hill TS is going futher more if you look MATE the only fcuking map i play is bd8 and all i play as is GDI and if you think that tits build that fast on bd8 you fcuking dreaming you silly rag head i mean sh*t bill look at the dam map stats and look at the build speed of the tits they not that fast secondly on that note i was gdi that game you had 4 diz before i have 2 tits so if TITs build as fast as you say why didnt i have more beofre your diz got there hmmmmmm wonder why oh thats why you a fcuking cheat and this one just for you BIL SUCK MA FCUKING HELMET YOU KOON BAN THEM OR BAN ME COZ ONE OF US IS GETTING BANNED :p

Edited by Johnson, 10 October 2006 - 11:14 PM.

#25 Casablanca

Casablanca

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 425 posts
  • XWIS Name: fgj

Posted 11 October 2006 - 01:35 AM

learn to use the english language properly first off virgin
second, ill gladly take you or any of your clan on any map
your the kind of low life social reject **** with anal retentive i make fun of at school daily, your a complete pushover.

catch cancer virgin.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users