17727 replies to this topic

#17526 ZnL

ZnL

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 21 January 2016 - 02:31 AM

okay marko i like the way u put ur nose into ppl's business, but  u r not that smart in this post , u left ra2 because u lost nonstop to latof and u can't handle that anymore which means  no rank 1 for u anymore which means the super monster drinks had no benefits anymore ,  so u need to go back to the army and wait  until  latof die or he find a job.

i can't stress that enough , i will not play again until my ban time end so i can kick ur ass 25 times mr dsect0r and then i will wait to see ur next excuse here 

#17527 dsector

dsector

Captain

• XWIS Buddies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3696 posts

Posted 21 January 2016 - 02:40 AM

I'm not mad and not making excuses so no idea what you're even talking about.

Like I said, show me a place where I made excuses for a loss. I couldn't care less about a stupid loss. I stated a fact, not an excuse. I bet you're real proud of using cheats to beat an inactive player on Dry Heat SvA and Tour of Egypt SvA ;) with a two war factory sell mcv rush.

We both know the truth, but you can keep denying it if it makes you feel better.

Edited by dsector, 21 January 2016 - 02:42 AM.

#17528 DrVanNostrand

DrVanNostrand

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5114 posts

Posted 22 January 2016 - 01:04 AM

okay marko i like the way u put ur nose into ppl's business, but  u r not that smart in this post , u left ra2 because u lost nonstop to latof and u can't handle that anymore which means  no rank 1 for u anymore which means the super monster drinks had no benefits anymore ,  so u need to go back to the army and wait  until  latof die or he find a job.

i can't stress that enough , i will not play again until my ban time end so i can kick ur ass 25 times mr dsect0r and then i will wait to see ur next excuse here 

LOL It's funny, because playing latof was actually the only reason i didn't leave earlier. (well i did, but came to play from time to time again)

I'm sorry pal, but we have very different mentality when it comes to gaming.
For me, i absolutely love competition. The harder the game, the more i want to play.
In ra2 thats just sadly very rare thing to find nowadays. Having one player to compete with is not fun for me.

You see, if you were a competitive person, you'd enjoy seeing all these different things that you are not able to do yourself done against you, and then you think about it for a bit and do it urself the next game, or think of way to counter it.

Anything that makes your brain actually do something...

being "good" and just coasting and getting wins with same games over and over again is _extremely_ boring for me.

Well, i don't even know why i wrote this, since i know you don't understand what i'm saying anyways.
You have after all been around longer than i have, and still in 2016 you haven't came further than being a blatant cheater who gets banned over and over again.
I mean i'm sure you get some enjoyment from being hated in this small video game community, but is it really worth the time and effort you put into this?

Edit: And relax man, i know you are a fan anyway. You remade my nick "Xephic" after all.

Double edit: Seeing as you actually came to read this in the one minute while i made the edit, you must spend a lot of time refreshing this site as well :D

Edited by DrVanNostrand, 22 January 2016 - 01:08 AM.

#17529 ZnL

ZnL

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 22 January 2016 - 01:22 AM

MARKO who told u i didn't understand ur WALL? well  i do !

but the big misunderstanding u need to know that  i'm not the guy who cheated/lamed u all the time , this is my point .

if u want to believe me or not , u need to ask the players who i played not the noobs or the admins because they didn't know what is the cooking.

i joined this game in 2011 and i saw the best competitive ever , there was u ,tim,adam,latof,joel and a hundreds of players on my level , so i enjoy it .

but now who is active? it's just a vry vry few ppls , so we'r just waiting SiRLaTof until he left the game so i can get rank 1 vry easy :D 

tbh when i was observing u and latof my Adrenalin was fking high , i like only ur games vs latof lol

but it's okay marko i will see u in the cows farm  or in the other life . 

#17530 FOCUSVITA

FOCUSVITA

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 151 posts

Posted 22 January 2016 - 02:15 AM

Marko is so childish , Jeen did not understand that he was humiliated , and Latof is a legend .

That's my comment ,feel free to agree or disagree . 

#17531 LBL

LBL

Mr. Rank 1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 734 posts
  • XWIS Name: LBL

Posted 22 January 2016 - 04:29 PM

i dont think the cheating is a problem at all, the chance to meet a cheater on xwis is very low, although it can be very annoying catching one.

the main 2 problems ra2 had the past few years are:

1. activity

2. all the faggots with no balls avoiding eachother, but atleast can sit in the lobby the whole day, throwing random insults at eachother, crying and arguing over the SAME things OVER n OVER again...

i know of so many ppl who wont play me at all, but will claim instead i bail them, i know so many ppl who will only play against me if im the one with 17k ptz and them on a fresh acc, talking big and requesting games. but hey nothing new, got sorta used to it, and not the worst part yet.

so yesterday i hop on for some games, meet this "f4d3r3d" or w-e. we play off b, tries to engieat and losses the game, and instead of a simply "gg" at the end i get the cry/excuse story, something like "me bad at this map" or w-e it was.

we go for a rem, heck rvr, he wins, rejoins my game "be back in a few mins", later on, ofc no pages for re and went to play some1 else instead.

so i signed off n didnt wanna waste my time on idiots.

i mean there was a time where such things were "ok", cuz you just went to play some1 else instead, but nowadays when you got no1 to play i gotta ask myself what goes through their head, that happy n proud over a win? i mean yeh later on he can claim he won over me i guess...

i mean i wouldnt even touch this game anymore, but ya just cant quit it when u remember how it used to be and how great the game is, but the way the ppl treat it just makes me sick.

#17532 DylHole

DylHole

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4864 posts

Posted 22 January 2016 - 10:11 PM

yeah i hate when people have other priorities and log off! how inconvenient for myself, it makes me sick, how dare they!?

#17533 LBL

LBL

Mr. Rank 1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 734 posts

Posted 22 January 2016 - 10:33 PM

1. not surprised you're to respond, you are one of the faggots i was talking about, complete disgrace to the game.

2. does it hurt?

we go for a rem, heck rvr, he wins, rejoins my game "be back in a few mins", later on, ofc no pages for re and went to play some1 else instead.

you spot the difference? just dont forget to breathe, m8.

#17534 DylHole

DylHole

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4864 posts

Posted 22 January 2016 - 11:03 PM

get off your own dick, i haven't seen you online in months

the world's not against you m8, as much as you wish it were. quit your whining - you sound like every retard you're complaining about

#17535 LBL

LBL

Mr. Rank 1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 734 posts

Posted 22 January 2016 - 11:09 PM

what the actual fuck, is that your serious respond to your fail trying to make fun of me?

next time just dont challenge me when you know you're not even close to me, intellectual.

get on ra2, i can also teach you some lessons on there... n00b

#17536 DylHole

DylHole

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4864 posts

Posted 23 January 2016 - 12:03 AM

why would i want to make fun of you? nigga, you do it yourself

you talk about lack of activity then say you log off after one person avoids you - you cant see the hypocrisy in that?

#17537 LBL

LBL

Mr. Rank 1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 734 posts

Posted 23 January 2016 - 01:01 AM

as first, i was just stating the 2 main problems of ra2 nowadays, one of it is: activity is bad. other was: ppl just cant play the damn game.

the story, i hopped on in hope to get games, ill be honest: sometimes i have patience to wait, sometimes i dont (usually when things like this happen). understanable, isnt it?

because that exactly was the case, qm was empty, the rest were afk/noobs or ppl who dont wanna play, he was the only potential enemy and decided to go "afk" and suddenly when i tried qm he went to play some1 else.

im not gonna wait for hours to eventually have a potential enemy to show up, everything has its limits.

and AFAIK you're an activity killer, because the very few last times i asked you for games you never would accept, tbh i dont think ive played a single game vs you in my life.

do you realise im playing alot lately to help the activity in any way, but after some time it just gets fustrating with the low activity, and the very few ppl left who cant just play the game...

... so i dont really see where you can see the hypocrisy in there, but considering your ignorance, everything is possible.

#17538 Sustanon

Sustanon

LeGeNd SiRaLeX gl hf no eat etc gg 100% FairPlay

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 999 posts

Posted 24 January 2016 - 01:48 AM

Who is "ChinaWall"?

Is it jps0ldier aka Michel?

#17539 aCnChaOz

aCnChaOz

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 894 posts

Posted 26 January 2016 - 03:11 PM

wasnt Jps0ldier peter from UK?

#17540 Shuk

Shuk

RUSH finally in rock and roll HOF!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 706 posts
  • XWIS Name: AnarchyX

Posted 27 January 2016 - 07:42 AM

I saw on the ladder that someone is using the axkotrt nick  :matrix:  

#17541 Niek

Niek

Commander

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12274 posts
  • XWIS Name: Niek

Posted 23 February 2016 - 01:34 AM

Who is maexxna

Who is ivan 

this month?

#17542 Mikoz

Mikoz

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7094 posts
  • XWIS Name: Palacio

Posted 23 February 2016 - 03:45 PM

wasnt Jps0ldier peter from UK?

Jan Peter was from the Netherlands ;)

#17543 KoninhoPau

KoninhoPau

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1005 posts

Posted 23 February 2016 - 04:52 PM

chinawall was me last month waiting hours in qm but no matches

#17544 Mikoz

Mikoz

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7094 posts

Posted 23 February 2016 - 05:41 PM

Tim!!!

#17545 Sustanon

Sustanon

LeGeNd SiRaLeX gl hf no eat etc gg 100% FairPlay

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 999 posts

Posted 23 February 2016 - 05:44 PM

Played 2 GGs with Tim this month, I won't say his nick. Unfortunately he had to leave :( was very good games IMO.

#17546 Mikoz

Mikoz

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7094 posts

Posted 23 February 2016 - 05:53 PM

How sick, Lato,Marko,Tim,Tomlin,Max,Alex,Marsh,Peachy,Adam,John,Matt,Edd and Me all active =D

Edited by Mikoz, 23 February 2016 - 05:54 PM.

#17547 aCnChaOz

aCnChaOz

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 894 posts

Posted 24 February 2016 - 02:12 AM

Red Head Adam? Which shaun fight? ^^

Edited by aCnChaOz, 24 February 2016 - 02:13 AM.

#17548 Niek

Niek

Commander

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12274 posts
  • XWIS Name: Niek

Posted 24 February 2016 - 02:22 AM

chinawall was me last month waiting hours in qm but no matches

this month your redaz

Red Head Adam? Which shaun fight? ^^

prolly mallyg this month, hes unbanned from Strike Team