#17151 eZiz

eZiz

[Da-d-y] Leader.

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2268 posts
  • XWIS Name: FFS

Posted 11 October 2014 - 08:24 AM

if you read the posts in this topic before you say anything you would know why i posted in this here, people mentioned my score, there is no need for sympathy and i dont need you to understand anything because youre a bail yourself. last month you played ppl with lower points than me and bailed me because i didnt have enough points according to you, forgot that already edd? cmon man how many times i asked you last month for games ? but did u play? no u didnt why because you have no balls and if you ever have more points than me u never play me and also u kept saying i need more points and that u will play me later in month but didnt play me even once and went to play other players there are so many annoying and pathetic things that have happend i can go on and on

#17152 Mikoz

Mikoz

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7094 posts
  • XWIS Name: Palacio

Posted 11 October 2014 - 10:44 AM

I know you went like 80-0 alot of months ago but with me playing alot, edd, mayb marko/tomi, marsh etc its not very realistic for you to end with 0 losses.
@ Shaun, see bud, its kinda annoying for ladder players to see ppl like you ( experienced ) only sit in lobby and only 2v2. also goes for Matt. Im glad someone else points it out.
Frequenzy is a different story, he truly only hating behind his pc.

#17153 Shauny

Shauny

EF Leader

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8667 posts

Posted 11 October 2014 - 11:27 AM

Mikoz, it is up to me what game I play and what game modes I play. So stop trying to tell me to 1v1 and that people find it annoying because I don't care. I enjoy 2v2's and that's whT I'll carry on doing. I'm not goin to one v one just to make people happy. I get more than enough 2v2's. I don't sit in lobby an talk. I go afk. Also I didint see anyone point out your opinion apart from latof saying I troll...

#17154 Mikoz

Mikoz

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7094 posts

Posted 11 October 2014 - 11:47 AM

You dont troll and i see you as a m8 since we are a team for so long ( nd sry 4 the soft flame in 2v2 ) but its just annoying so many players (esp oldskolers like you) bail the single ladder.

#17155 ImNewButOld

ImNewButOld

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 11 October 2014 - 12:34 PM

Haha Martin :D i love him. Maybe he's a troll to you guys but he is very friendly to new people. He is also very helpful on forums here. I think he is one of the few people who actually brought players to xwis.

#17156 Shauny

Shauny

EF Leader

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8667 posts

Posted 11 October 2014 - 01:16 PM

I don't see how you can class it as bail? I simply don't play 1v1 regularly. I see you as a mate aswell but don't start flaming me for no reasons. I don't like one v one so I won't play it. I don't "bail" the single ladder.

Edit: ok I'm an old schooler but iv never played one v one much. Even back in the 2000's.

Edited by Shauny, 11 October 2014 - 01:17 PM.

#17157 FReQuEnZy

FReQuEnZy

Retired

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7986 posts

Posted 11 October 2014 - 03:06 PM

Haha Martin :D i love him. Maybe he's a troll to you guys but he is very friendly to new people.

It's a pleasure to troll Mikoz he carries the drama to never before seen distances. Every word I give to him he turns into 3 or more paragraphs, a really creative guy, with text, but in game he's been doing the same thing for the last 8 years...

Edited by FReQuEnZy, 11 October 2014 - 03:06 PM.

#17158 Mikoz

Mikoz

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7094 posts

Posted 11 October 2014 - 03:45 PM

qm with sov and allied = 63 maps x 2 = 126 scenarios.

Tell me how many you play in ffg?

#17159 Edd

Edd

I LoVe LiZa

• Bounty Hunters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4105 posts
  • XWIS Name: Edd

Posted 11 October 2014 - 07:00 PM

if you read the posts in this topic before you say anything you would know why i posted in this here, people mentioned my score, there is no need for sympathy and i dont need you to understand anything because youre a bail yourself. last month you played ppl with lower points than me and bailed me because i didnt have enough points according to you, forgot that already edd? cmon man how many times i asked you last month for games ? but did u play? no u didnt why because you have no balls and if you ever have more points than me u never play me and also u kept saying i need more points and that u will play me later in month but didnt play me even once and went to play other players there are so many annoying and pathetic things that have happend i can go on and on

I didn't bail you? I never said get more pts? Are you confusing me with someone else? 

It's a new month, i'll try to get some pts in and we can play all month long, I don't care. Enough of these sad accusations. There's no need for this. 

#17160 NoVaCaiNe

NoVaCaiNe

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 11 October 2014 - 07:30 PM

who is crybabybk the guy dced me twice now

#17161 BornL33T

BornL33T

Drug Baron

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1321 posts

Posted 11 October 2014 - 07:48 PM

At least Martin never bail, don't impose his map and never cry like eziz if someone wants to obs.

Edited by BornL33T, 11 October 2014 - 07:49 PM.

#17162 Shauny

Shauny

EF Leader

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8667 posts

Posted 11 October 2014 - 08:29 PM

@mikoz, why is creating a cheat report sad? it was obliviously a joke LOL

#17163 Mikoz

Mikoz

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7094 posts

Posted 11 October 2014 - 08:36 PM

Olaf is the one being sad...

#17164 Shauny

Shauny

EF Leader

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8667 posts

Posted 11 October 2014 - 08:45 PM

Oh sorry :D thought you was on about me... Seemed like it anyway :D his obv just doing some testing or something :D Mikoz can u leave -ef- and dgnf so i can remake the clan plz

#17165 eZiz

eZiz

[Da-d-y] Leader.

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2268 posts

Posted 11 October 2014 - 10:35 PM

no edd, im 10000% sure it was you, you were on Edd many times and i asked you for games, i had lower points than you but not by far, you can even look at how the month ended, we had about 60ish points gap between us, you said i needed more points and that you would play me later in month when i have more points but you went on playing someone whos lower points than me, dont even try to deny it man, it'll only make you more sad

#17166 Edd

Edd

I LoVe LiZa

• Bounty Hunters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4105 posts

Posted 11 October 2014 - 10:40 PM

no edd, im 10000% sure it was you, you were on Edd many times and i asked you for games, i had lower points than you but not by far, you can even look at how the month ended, we had about 60ish points gap between us, you said i needed more points and that you would play me later in month when i have more points but you went on playing someone whos lower points than me, dont even try to deny it man, it'll only make you more sad

Why would I ask you to get more points? It doesnt make any sense to me man. Just stop. I didn't even have any points until the last 2 days of the month and I know for a fact you didn't ask me the last day because I had just came out of school and played QM then against Prep, which lasted 2 days.

Like I said, lets play anytime you want. But seriously, enough of your BS. 

Edited by Edd, 11 October 2014 - 10:41 PM.

#17167 xPs

xPs

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 11 October 2014 - 11:10 PM

wow...

NVM

Edited by xPs, 11 October 2014 - 11:46 PM.

#17168 FReQuEnZy

FReQuEnZy

Retired

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7986 posts

Posted 12 October 2014 - 01:01 AM

qm with sov and allied = 63 maps x 2 = 126 scenarios.

Tell me how many you play in ffg?

There's no FFG stats to get that information from... However last month I played around 150 games, usually when I FFG I play a different map every game..

no edd, im 10000% sure it was you

I'm 10000 pointcent sure that you're pretty mad ATM, but clearly you got out played.

http://xwis.net/forums/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_rel_module=post&attach_id=164508

Edited by FReQuEnZy, 12 October 2014 - 01:01 AM.

#17169 eZiz

eZiz

[Da-d-y] Leader.

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2268 posts

Posted 12 October 2014 - 04:12 AM

na i didnt ask you on last day, i asked you around mid month, i really have no reason to accuse you of something you didnt do,

#17170 Edd

Edd

I LoVe LiZa

• Bounty Hunters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4105 posts

Posted 12 October 2014 - 05:12 AM

na i didnt ask you on last day, i asked you around mid month, i really have no reason to accuse you of something you didnt do,

http://xwis.net/ra2/prev/pl/edd/

Check dates. I didnt really play until the last couple of days of the month. 

But, ok man. You're right, i'm wrong. Lets move on.

#17171 aCnChaOz

aCnChaOz

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 894 posts

Posted 17 October 2014 - 12:49 PM

just play the game guys dont be hatin :D

#17172 BornL33T

BornL33T

Drug Baron

• Members