Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 759 posts

Posted 03 December 2005 - 01:12 AM

<_<

GID Player A Player B Duration Scenario Date
1967 axel1212 0 agoniser 0 24:31 Seismic 00:59 03-12 25 1 1

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
axel1212 killed bought left captured
units 5 32 6
buildings 0 46 34 0
infantry 22 30 22
planes 0 2 2
agoniser killed bought left captured
units 16 22 16
buildings 21 32 27 1
infantry 26 32 26
planes 0 14 12

Attached Thumbnails

• picture083.jpg
  • picture090.jpg
  • picture093.jpg

#2 korz

korz

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 759 posts

Posted 03 December 2005 - 01:20 AM

forgot these ss, this was right after the game...

picture094.jpg picture095.jpg
shame really because he is not a bad player, just a bad loser.

:(

#3 kalle12

kalle12

New Conscript

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 03 December 2005 - 01:35 AM

this silly ****er broke the agreement of not hitting harvs. very common rule among quality gamers.

since retaliationg in kind was not a possibility, and i was being killed by it. my only option to announce my disapproval of that rule breaking was to lower the game speed. the "packet recieved too late" message has nothing to with that.

he just broke the more or less official rule between quality gamers of not hitting harvs. i didnt like that? absolutley NO! but calling me a cheat for lowering the game speed is sick. its a option every player has. if he didnt have the time to play it in that speed is not my problem. he is just an incredibly silly gamer telling "moma" about a silly incident like this.

agoniser should stop killing harvs when its said we dont!

axel1212

#4 korz

korz

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 759 posts

Posted 03 December 2005 - 01:56 AM

Trying to lie to get yourself out of this situation will not work, people know me as a stand up honest player.. i never break agreed rules, which doesnt matter anyway as i have all the evidence i need...

I warned you several times and gave you chances (7 in fact) to stop changing the speeds which you ignored.
I suggest when you return from your ban you play with harvester truce on, i am not about to let someone bunker up and spend all $$$ on defense, i will apply siege tactics and stop your income, all the best players adopt these tactics.

Anyway you were losing horribly as the stats blatantly show.
You just couldnt face losing to me twice

more ss of you changing speeds?

Attached Thumbnails

• picture084.jpg
  • picture086.jpg
  • picture088.jpg
  • picture089.jpg

#5 kalle12

kalle12

New Conscript

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 03 December 2005 - 02:04 AM

the agreement was on, u broke it. keep sending this redicilus shots. its just a general quarrel that u try to make something incredibly stupid of.

yes, i was probobly losing the game, and i dont mind that, axel1212 has in fact a lot of losses registered on the alias. but i wont freely lose the game against a harv-killer, when a no-harv kill agreement is on.

if i get banned for lowering the speed against a agreement-cheat, which not induced the packet problem! (that is always too common). so be it. im out of that site after 4 years of play. hes not just a agreement cheat, he is a lier too.

case closed for me.

#6 THE BIL

THE BIL

Captain

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3584 posts
  • XWIS Name: maxxximus

Posted 03 December 2005 - 02:12 AM

kalle12, if u had rules of no harvy killing, WHY didnt u enable harvester truce.??

Btw u got ss's and sync files plz.??

#7 korz

korz

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 759 posts

Posted 03 December 2005 - 02:16 AM

kalle if you are the kalle from back in 2000-2001 you should know that what you did is cheating, and quite honestly i remember you as a stand up honest player.

If it was a rule then why say nothing about it after the game when i told you i was reporting you? why just laugh etc ?

There was no agreement of any kind, you didnt even say hi to me before or during the game...

Look at the stats, i was winning the game clearly and had not allowed you to attack me once, i killed 21 buildings and captured 1. had 12 banshees, missile ready, cc in your base.. tons of money and refs/harvy... your only hope was to build nothing but defense and refs... only an idiot would sit back and let you harvest all that blue tib, thats not me...

next time say "gg" and surrender its alot easier...

#8 korz

korz

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 759 posts

Posted 03 December 2005 - 02:22 AM

Bil i will remind you again, when you force a packet error in this way a sync file is not created as it would be for a recon error.

And he had no such rule and will not be able to provide any proof to suggest otherwise. Why would he have ss?

#9 THE BIL

THE BIL

Captain

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3584 posts

Posted 03 December 2005 - 02:28 AM

Recon errors sometimes also follow after packet errors, therfore syncs could be available, and to have ss's is normal since this game ended this way.

#10 korz

korz

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 759 posts

Posted 03 December 2005 - 02:56 AM

Yes its normal for the "victim" of the cheat to have ss not the person who caused it.

You have all the proof you need including a confession from the accused

yes, i was probobly losing the game, and i dont mind that, axel1212 has in fact a lot of losses registered on the alias. but i wont freely lose the game against a harv-killer, when a no-harv kill agreement is on.

Could i possibly get any more evidence?

#11 kalle12

kalle12

New Conscript

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 03 December 2005 - 05:34 PM

this is pathetic. i dont even know what a sync file is... we had an understanding of not killing harvs, should i have a ss on that???? thats plain absurd! its only a game mates.

its very common to refrain from killing harvs, without enabling harv truce. we had a such agreement, but he started hitting harvs....

and korz, am not arguing that i was winning, so stop the redicilus case of proving u were winning, thats not the point. u get that now?

and, i dont know how he (agoniser) did that, but he later, started speaking to me during another game with another game, accusing and obusing me for several minutes. thats just sick sick sick! get some help mate!

english not my native language, so please excuse me.

#12 THE BIL

THE BIL

Captain

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3584 posts

Posted 03 December 2005 - 10:27 PM

axel1212 u are PROVEN with ss proof to change the connection/game speeds multiple times which have caused the packet error.

axel1212 plz give a freewin to agoniser, the freewin will settle this dispute and no further action will be taken.

Plz do not do in future games where connection/game speeds are changed rapidly,
u have been warned.

If for any reason axel1212 does not want to give, agoniser direct here plz.

Topic Resolved. (proven) If you still want to discuss the topic please pm member of the CZ staff.

Edited by THE BIL, 03 December 2005 - 11:11 PM.

#13 takenup

takenup

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 03 December 2005 - 11:33 PM

lol axel no harv killing, axel, in game there are no rules except for no trainers. If you say gso until past gate and after 3 mins he breaks that. So what, nothing is wrong with that. "no harv killing" is the most retarded rule I've seen yet. Bil, dont give free win, ban him for 4 days.

#14 kalle12

kalle12

New Conscript

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 04 December 2005 - 12:51 AM

ha ha what a bunch of nerds, korz: 165 posts, lol, u have a life?

if its possible i would give that nerdy mother 10 free wins! guarantee it!

just type that in at once in ur computer system here... or how u arrange it...

or ban me, or take axel1212 points, it really doesnt matter, the important thing here is that i, after 4 yrs on line dont even know how the real cheats are done, though suffered them many times, WITHOUT posting any ridicililous complaints...

we had a agreement of not killing harvs, agoniser broke that, and i lowered the game speed. i did not induce the packet problem! thats all boys

now **** off u korz-nerd

#15 THE BIL

THE BIL

Captain

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3584 posts

Posted 04 December 2005 - 12:54 AM

kalle12, u will offer the freewin right.???

#16 kalle12

kalle12

New Conscript

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 04 December 2005 - 01:07 AM

sure sure, no problem, that kid needs all the psyckological coaching he can get, any time! lol

#17 korz

korz

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 759 posts

Posted 04 December 2005 - 01:18 AM

ALSO NOTE:
If a player is proven of deliberately cheating then offering a free win to avoid reset will not be accepted. The free win policy is not set up to give cheaters the opportunity to try and get away with cheating and only offer a free win if they get caught. If you are proven to have cheated deliberately you will therefore be reset regardless of whether or not you offer a free win.

i wont freely lose the game against a harv-killer, when a no-harv kill agreement is on.

if i get banned for lowering the speed against a agreement-cheat, which not induced the packet problem! (that is always too common). so be it.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

#18 THE BIL

THE BIL

Captain

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3584 posts

Posted 04 December 2005 - 01:18 AM

Ok gj, Korz if u want the freewin, i suggest u sort this out now, and arrange to meet for the freewin, since u are both here. I will close this later and for any problems redirect here on St.

#19 kalle12

kalle12

New Conscript

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 04 December 2005 - 01:30 AM

did u hear that korz, sad mother! i throw in 9 more free ones for u only, if u in the future refrain from stalking me sicko! :)))))

#20 korz

korz

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 759 posts

Posted 04 December 2005 - 01:37 AM

Not only do you bend rules here to suit who you like/dislike.

You also allow people to flame, insult and call names.

#21 kalle12

kalle12

New Conscript

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 04 December 2005 - 01:41 AM

u want me to tell them how u insulted me m8, though not in public, u play safe...., I dont have any ss of it though. lol

this site is addictive, thanks for telling me about it agoniser

#22 korz

korz

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 759 posts

Posted 04 December 2005 - 01:50 AM

You call me a liar...
You call me a geek..
A ****er...
Say i need "psyckological" coaching
etc

Why are you ignoring my pm? please go ig now so i can get this win and forget this bs

#23 korz

korz

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 759 posts

Posted 04 December 2005 - 02:08 AM

ok kool just wasted another 30 mins trying to get the win, going to sleep now.

#24 kalle12

kalle12

New Conscript

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 04 December 2005 - 02:10 AM

tell me a time tomorrow or monday afternoon, and i can be there. im in a poker game right now. tell me here and use bst.

#25 korz

korz

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 759 posts

Posted 04 December 2005 - 03:50 PM

Do you play any other log besides axel1212, i am logged in as agoniser atm for next hour before work

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users