42 replies to this topic

#26 Angibabe

Angibabe

Contra principia negantem disputari non potest

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1544 posts

Posted 02 June 2005 - 09:40 PM

Let me guess, no let me tell u how u find eax,as itz just the truth, months ago (i donno exactly how long ago), u were playing ra2, u were in the lobby, or hosting a game, then u saw 1 of those spam botz of eax spamming sumthing like: "all ur ra2 hacks ect.ect. go to eax.com or w/e", now i wonder why u even went to eax then? if u dont want to do anything with cheats.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

nope
i was introduced to the site by Desi , she's a friend i met on ra2 , and she never said anything about EAX , what sections there were , just that it was fun to be there
ur forgetting , i never joined a site before , and i didnt know what to expect
and i never pay attention to whats said in the lobby , cause most of the times its just uselesss spamm
dont start accusations just like that without knowing the facts , coz , thats not nice

#27 DonCarlo

DonCarlo

Omertan

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18264 posts

Posted 02 June 2005 - 09:53 PM

lets not turn this into a slag off the cheat sites topic. the point is, anyone registered on any of those sites needs to make sure their password for those sites is not the same as any of their other accounts anywhere else, especially strike-team.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

for you turning this into a discussion topic read ^^^!

#28 Walter

Walter

Colonel

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5296 posts
  • XWIS Name: Walter

Posted 02 June 2005 - 10:49 PM

Thanks for the warning... I'm registered at GU :D

#29 KiRoV712

KiRoV712

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 166 posts
  • XWIS Name: Jessell

Posted 02 June 2005 - 10:53 PM

GU is down for good, So I wouldnt worry about that Forum, I was a mod there and had over 4000 posts lol.

#30 TD

TD

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 242 posts

Posted 02 June 2005 - 11:08 PM

I was informed that the passwords which were published come from a rather old user-database from the forum(s) in question.
If you recently changed your password you are probably safe. Not that it matters a lot, but it may be interesting to know that 1 of the 2 published lists contained the IP's of the user as well. This may be important to users with a static IP.

#31 DonCarlo

DonCarlo

Omertan

• ST Retirees
  • 18264 posts

Posted 02 June 2005 - 11:17 PM

I was informed that the passwords which were published come from a rather old user-database from the forum(s) in question.
If you recently changed your password you are probably safe. Not that it matters a lot, but it may be interesting to know that 1 of the 2 published lists contained the IP's of the user as well. This may be important to users with a static IP.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

There are 2 lists one is quite old, the other is only a few days old

#32 Walter

Walter

Colonel

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5296 posts
  • XWIS Name: Walter

Posted 02 June 2005 - 11:20 PM

Well I was registered at EAX too under a different name but I forgot my pass :(

#33 AnTlMoNyX

AnTlMoNyX

Seal

• Duplicate account
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 210 posts

Posted 02 June 2005 - 11:28 PM

does anyone have my details and ****?
i have too many things to change im not bothering, if they really want it all they can take it.

Heh i was on all 3 forums saying **** :p

#34 Wesker

Wesker

Double Xrosser

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1449 posts

Posted 03 June 2005 - 12:29 AM

Damn it, I registered at one of those lame cheat sites just to flame at them, But I changed EVERYTHING now. Thanks for the heads up Don and TD.

#35 Ben

Ben

Volatile

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9345 posts
  • XWIS Name: Ben

Posted 03 June 2005 - 02:19 AM

I registered at all. I'm not changing anything all the forums have huge amounts of members and slim chance of anyone caring enough to get on my msn. ohnoes.

#36 nlghteyez

nlghteyez

The one and only AJ

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5756 posts

Posted 03 June 2005 - 03:05 AM

Actually I log on to all the websites with different passwords. Mine was published on that site but its not the same password I use here or on Gamers Cafe. So I never worry about that.

Also, all my passwords to every nick I have on RA2 are different, so is my email account..........basically I never use the same password for more then one thing. God, I have a lot of passwords. :ph34r:

#37 Achilles

Achilles

Master Chief

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 200 posts

Posted 03 June 2005 - 04:32 AM

hmm i am a member of eax i think when they said something on there about the pw's or watever i changed it so if they get mine its not the same pw so im good i guess. :D

#38 DonCarlo

DonCarlo

Omertan

• ST Retirees
  • 18264 posts

Posted 03 June 2005 - 06:55 AM

I registered at all. I'm not changing anything all the forums have huge amounts of members and slim chance of anyone caring enough to get on my msn. ohnoes.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That's your choice but remember those lists have been publicised and many people have downloaded them including maybe ppl that may know you. So if someone wants to be bad to you they may have your details.

#39 c0zi

c0zi

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3472 posts

Posted 03 June 2005 - 11:52 AM

That's your choice but remember those lists have been publicised and many people have downloaded them including maybe ppl that may know you. So if someone wants to be bad to you they may have your details.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:fear: :cry: this sux :( :suicide:

#40 JoKuJaK

JoKuJaK

b00yaka

• Members
  • 10846 posts
  • XWIS Name: JoKuJaK

Posted 03 June 2005 - 12:03 PM

well 1 reason to go on a site like that is promote xwis and challenge them ppl and show them the game is way more fun without cheats and u dont need cheats to be a very good player.

#41 Wouter

Wouter

3star-General

• XWIS Buddies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2694 posts

Posted 03 June 2005 - 01:14 PM

i never went to them sites.. and never registered there so im save :)

#42 Strategst

Strategst

Colonel

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5796 posts

Posted 03 June 2005 - 03:33 PM

well eax had alot of troubles, so radiantix decided to shut it down for good here are some of the problems

logging other ppl's pw's
being flooded many times from many ppl
being reported from many sites

and alot more... so now this ur new eax :)

#43 aXKOTRT

aXKOTRT

Old School player

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1228 posts
  • XWIS Name: aXKOTRT

Posted 03 June 2005 - 09:26 PM

Im not registered on any of those but im registered on this site i wanted to ask here so i can do it A.S.A.P if i needed to.

Nothing of value as far as i know but hey it's mine!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users