12 replies to this topic

#1 daewoo

daewoo

New Conscript

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 07 June 2003 - 02:48 PM

im really **** at everyone in here. my nick in yuri revenge is dlamaddog. you guys put me on blacklist. why? just because some guys like warancid and tde dream took some ss of me and made those ss look like i said those words that i cheat or its my fault with the reconn that dosent mean that i cheat. do u guys know what u can do with comp cameras these days? guys take me off the black list and i prove that im not a cheater once and for all. and i be glad to ply warancid and tde dream to prove to them that im not a cheater. thnx. :)

#2 daewoo

daewoo

New Conscript

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 07 June 2003 - 02:50 PM

i also think that u guys should put them on a black list for accusing fair players like me and other ppl that they are accusing. damn :angry: :(

#3 DonCarlo

DonCarlo

Omertan

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18264 posts

Posted 07 June 2003 - 02:53 PM

emm i dont know what u r crying about because despite most of the ppl here calling u a cheater u were not put on the Blacklist because there was not enough proof so i suggest youc heck some facts before u come here accusing and maybe count yourself lucky that u r not blacklisted - yet......

#4 Indiana Blee

Indiana Blee

HiJacked by Indy =] Again

• Members
  • 10847 posts
  • XWIS Name: Blee

Posted 07 June 2003 - 03:55 PM

This guy talks...

If you don't want on the Black list you shouldn't have cheated in the first place...

#5 daewoo

daewoo

New Conscript

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 07 June 2003 - 09:29 PM

damn u guys i dont cheat :angry: . if i would cheat i would be rank nr 1 in both clans and quick matches. who are u guys anyway? if u wont help me then i will go and have few words with westwood studios about you guys. :angry:

#6 daewoo

daewoo

New Conscript

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 07 June 2003 - 09:34 PM

i dont cheat. last month mabye my rank was good but that is just because my strategy is plying vs weak ppl, on low money, i also use engeneers. like i said if i would cheat i will be nr 1 every month. so plz take me of the blacklist or i will talk with westwood about this :angry:

#7 aLd0

aLd0

A To ThE Z

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4012 posts
  • XWIS Name: RosAZ

Posted 07 June 2003 - 09:39 PM

Are you blind boy???

u were not put on the Blacklist because there was not enough proof

So I suggest you stop whining, and what you gonna say to WW, 'How much money did EA pay you when they took you over?' :lol:

#8 t00much4u

t00much4u

Cuidich 'N Righ

• ST Retirees
  • 18426 posts

Posted 07 June 2003 - 09:47 PM

daewoo why do you think you are on the blacklist?

#9 daewoo

daewoo

New Conscript

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 07 June 2003 - 10:05 PM

if i wasnt put on the blaclist than why no one will ply me huh?? when someone comes to ply me, they say that im a cheater and they got me on the blacklist :angry: :angry:

#10 daewoo

daewoo

New Conscript

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 07 June 2003 - 10:08 PM

i said once and i will say last time. if u guys dont take me off the blacklist. i will make sure this site will get shut down :angry:

#11 aLd0

aLd0

A To ThE Z

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4012 posts
  • XWIS Name: RosAZ

Posted 07 June 2003 - 10:13 PM

Ok I say for the second time, but also for the last time ;)

u were not put on the Blacklist because there was not enough proof

And look what I do when I hear you are gonna shut the site down ------------> :whistling: :lol:

<-*Closed*->

#12 Murlaw26

Murlaw26

Captain

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1484 posts
  • XWIS Name: .

Posted 08 June 2003 - 12:03 AM

if u wont help me then i will go and have few words with westwood studios about you guys. :angry:

One: Go ahead and talk with WW studios. Oh wait, they are gone. It's now EA.

Two: EA are aware of us and know what we do and who we are as we have talked before so go ahead again. <_<

Three: Olaf is the one that creates the BlackList. He is also the creator of MF which WW (now EA) bought from Olaf and approve what he does and do. If you're on blacklist, thats your problem, not his or ours.

#13 Prokopis

Prokopis

TSA Agent

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 08 June 2003 - 06:27 AM

Once and for all:

Blacklist

Go see for yourself...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users