#1 t00much4u

t00much4u

Cuidich 'N Righ

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18426 posts

Posted 06 June 2003 - 11:55 PM

In reply to Jamie in this post Jamies question

There is no need to /r/dpl for every ss. Just do it at the beginning and then use ctrl-c (YES its RA2, thats why the post is in the RA2 cheat report section ;)

and just a hint (reminder)

Note : This is a spam free forum. ST do not tolerate spam on game reports as it simply creates more for us to read and it wastes a lot of time. You are not invited to post on a topic unless you are the original poster, or have extra EVIDENCE to submit.
Your opinion on who u think cheats, who you think does not cheat, or what you think of the evidence is not welcome and it is not taken into consideration on reports.
If you have a genuine question please start a topic in the help section - you may link to the game report if necessary.

from the Forum purpose and rules

:)

#2 Henl86

Henl86

Forever vigilant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6194 posts
  • XWIS Name: xlo.HenL

Posted 07 June 2003 - 12:00 AM

Actually... It's much better if you just use the /dpl command please.

Yeah good point about not replying in game reports.. It gets pretty annoying at times <_<

#3 t00much4u

t00much4u

Cuidich 'N Righ

• ST Retirees
  • 18426 posts

Posted 07 June 2003 - 12:03 AM

/dpl does not work for me, always have to use /r/dpl Different versions maybe? I am using 1.07

#4 Henl86

Henl86

Forever vigilant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6194 posts
  • XWIS Name: xlo.HenL

Posted 07 June 2003 - 03:19 AM

Lol I meant /r /dpl ...

I call it the /dpl command for short, and due to the fact that you can page anyone with /dpl to get stats.

#5 DonCarlo

DonCarlo

Omertan

• ST Retirees
  • 18264 posts

Posted 07 June 2003 - 07:19 AM

In reply to Jamie in this post Jamies question

There is no need to /r/dpl for every ss. Just do it at the beginning and then use ctrl-c (YES its RA2, thats why the post is in the RA2 cheat report section ;)

and just a hint (reminder)

Note : This is a spam free forum. ST do not tolerate spam on game reports as it simply creates more for us to read and it wastes a lot of time. You are not invited to post on a topic unless you are the original poster, or have extra EVIDENCE to submit.
Your opinion on who u think cheats, who you think does not cheat, or what you think of the evidence is not welcome and it is not taken into consideration on reports.
If you have a genuine question please start a topic in the help section - you may link to the game report if necessary.

from the Forum purpose and rules

:)

good post......

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users