#1 mfsilly

mfsilly

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 20 May 2018 - 06:43 AM

Hello,

Playing IEnjoyRa2 after he had previously mentioned his upset feelings about losing multiple point to me,

I play him on Cold War, the game was pretty long, as i began to advance ( by this point the game was in my favour) i was met with the attached image ' reconnection error'...

Shameful display from a player who has been glued to the game his whole life, i did not expect this... 

Shame on he, sore loser.. Cheats never prosper

here is the image

Attached Thumbnails

• Untitled.png

#2 ProudPAKISTANI

ProudPAKISTANI

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 189 posts

Posted 20 May 2018 - 10:46 AM

Hello,

Playing IEnjoyRa2 after he had previously mentioned his upset feelings about losing multiple point to me,

I play him on Cold War, the game was pretty long, as i began to advance ( by this point the game was in my favour) i was met with the attached image ' reconnection error'...

Shameful display from a player who has been glued to the game his whole life, i did not expect this... 

Shame on he, sore loser.. Cheats never prosper

here is the image

i can see tesla coil there, so reconn error sometimes can come , how u can say he cheated? are you the mfdoom guy ? who rage hard vs me when u saw you are on left side of map "hammer sickle" ? check yourself first before calling out others. 

Edited by ProudPAKISTANI, 20 May 2018 - 10:48 AM.

#3 lukke

lukke

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1212 posts

Posted 21 May 2018 - 05:07 AM

Ive played him 100´s of times and hes fair and gg player imo. Recons happens, sometimes in shitty situations.

#4 HCKiD

HCKiD

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1347 posts

Posted 21 May 2018 - 05:32 AM

yes itsam is a gg and a fair player theres no doubt.

#5 mfsilly

mfsilly

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 27 July 2018 - 05:18 AM

Its a real shame this player keeps doing the same thing when playing me. I dont understand why he chooses to play me when he is rank 1 with 657pts i am 28 with 245pts loses the game and decides to recon error. again... why even play in the first place if your scared to lose many pts and resort to cheating.. Just played a game on May Day - winning the game to then receive the same reconnection error.. Pathetic.

#6 supper

supper

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 147 posts

Posted 28 July 2018 - 06:51 AM

he makes reconnection error twice  or it made by any error and he posted here   both games I m winning against him  on cold war its close may be I lost or win but on may day I 100 % winning  he have no more money no oil no ore refinery I have 2 oils and refiner  my kairov is in his base he have no flak  and  his tanks cant  enter in my base bcz of yuris and my tanks then he make reconnection error and  blaming me.the question  y I only play him  who left here   josh p3achy  frag  I play all these players  when no  one here how I play.

#7 NSanityHD

NSanityHD

Quello che va in giro ritorna in giro.

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 583 posts
  • XWIS Name: IonGenHD

Posted 02 August 2018 - 05:10 PM

If you suspect him to be cheating then just record the game with XGS the next time you play against him and report it on the forums. Sometimes recon errors appear if there are too many units built in total within a game but of course from your screenshot and looking at the radar, that isn't the case.

#8 hardman

hardman

Commander

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10521 posts

Posted 06 February 2019 - 09:43 AM

Unfortunately you do not have the correct or enough information needed to report a cheater. Please read the instructions below on how to make a new report. If you do not have the required information then prepare yourself now for future reports.

When reporting a cheater we need specific information to process the report.

• Good Topic title
    Cheaters Nickname - Type of cheat. (if you require a points return add this into title)
  • Your Nickname
    The nickname you played the game as.
  • Opponents Nickname
    This can be substituted for a screenshot containing the /r/dpl output, when in game just press enter then type /r/dpl then press enter. Once XWIS pages you the information press ctrl+c(ra2) or shift+s(yr) to take the screenshot.
  • Clan Names
    Where applicable
  • XWIS Game Stats
    Reports must always include game stats since we only ban for cheating in laddered games. Collect the game stats by visiting http://xwis.net and clicking the game you played. Enter your nickname in the search box, once you find your record, click on the game number of the game you wish to report. Use your mouse to highlight all the text from the game stats then rightclick and copy it. This should be pasted into your new report so we know exactly what game you are reporting. Game stats should be posted without any formatting. We recommend copy and pasting game stats into Notepad or something similiar first, and copying them out of Notepad into your report.

GID Player A Player B Duration Scenario Date FPS C S T
    29301 chrlsev W +26 greenish L -26 07:12 Heck Freezes Over B v B 17:08 19-05-2012 51 P
    chrlsev killed bought left captured
    units 23 45 25
    buildings 6 20 12 0
    infantry 35 30 12
    planes 2 0 0
    greenish killed bought left captured
    units 17 30 0
    buildings 0 17 0 0
    infantry 19 61 0
    planes 0 7 0
  • Screenshots with /r/dpl or names & Auto SS Uploader
    Screenshots taken with ctrl+c(RA2) or shift+s(YR) can be found as *.pcx files in your RA2/YR folder. (see notes) Open with MS Paint (or almost any other image editor) then "Save As" a JPEG. If you have the choice, please save SS at 100% quality. Alternatively read more about the Auto SS Uploader (Currently applies to RA2 Only)
  • XGS Recording
    An XGS replay is needed to prove maphacks in red alert 2. If you are reporting a maphack then please make sure you attach the replay when reporting. For more info on XGS click here.
  • Sync FIle.
    The Sync file can be found in your RA2/YR Folder named sync*.txt where * is a number. eg: Sync1.txt. (see notes) Open each in notepad until you find the correct one.

Notes:
    Give a brief description of the cheat. Do not write an a4 essay, just enough to give us an idea of what cheat was used and when.

After making a report please do not "bump" the topic to keep it at the top of the list. Most analysers work the list starting from the bottom so bumping topics generally makes up miss your report.

When uploading an XGS replay please say the frame number you suspect the maphack/offense to be at.

The RA2/YR folder can be found by right clicking your RA2/YR shortcut icon and selecting properties, then click the "Find Target" button.

Use the "Add Attachment" button when replying to upload the screenshot,XGS Replay or sync file. Multiple files can be attached to each post.

More info can be found on reporting cheaters in full here

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users