#1 mfsilly

mfsilly

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 20 May 2018 - 06:43 AM

Hello,

Playing IEnjoyRa2 after he had previously mentioned his upset feelings about losing multiple point to me,

I play him on Cold War, the game was pretty long, as i began to advance ( by this point the game was in my favour) i was met with the attached image ' reconnection error'...

Shameful display from a player who has been glued to the game his whole life, i did not expect this... 

Shame on he, sore loser.. Cheats never prosper

here is the image

Attached Thumbnails

• Untitled.png

#2 ProudPAKISTANI

ProudPAKISTANI

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 177 posts

Posted 20 May 2018 - 10:46 AM

Hello,

Playing IEnjoyRa2 after he had previously mentioned his upset feelings about losing multiple point to me,

I play him on Cold War, the game was pretty long, as i began to advance ( by this point the game was in my favour) i was met with the attached image ' reconnection error'...

Shameful display from a player who has been glued to the game his whole life, i did not expect this... 

Shame on he, sore loser.. Cheats never prosper

here is the image

i can see tesla coil there, so reconn error sometimes can come , how u can say he cheated? are you the mfdoom guy ? who rage hard vs me when u saw you are on left side of map "hammer sickle" ? check yourself first before calling out others. 

Edited by ProudPAKISTANI, 20 May 2018 - 10:48 AM.

#3 lukke

lukke

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1205 posts

Posted 21 May 2018 - 05:07 AM

Ive played him 100´s of times and hes fair and gg player imo. Recons happens, sometimes in shitty situations.

#4 HCKiD

HCKiD

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1322 posts

Posted 21 May 2018 - 05:32 AM

yes itsam is a gg and a fair player theres no doubt.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users