PATRIOT15

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 669 posts
  • XWIS Name: PATR1OT

Posted 09 October 2017 - 01:40 AM

Hello!

I'm Red Alert 2 Streamer from russian comunity. 

For now, we have an interesting trend. We organise show matches between players. These players have to be close to each other in skill level, so their fight has to be interesting for watching.  They decide, if they will play series until 5 victories, or until 10, and I stream and comment their matches on Youtube. 

Until now, I did my commenting in russian, and conquered reputation of very good streamer and commentator of Red Alert 2. 

As for now, I want to expand my public, and make streams not only for russians, but always for english speaking people, and commentate battles in english.

I want to know, if you interested in such show, and do you want to take part in it?

If you already have a challenger, with wich one you want to play bo9 series, or series until 10 victories, leave your feedback here. Also mention, if you want to be streamed in english, or you can play for russian public, and be commentated in russian (most people in CIS dont know english).

We use CnCnet (RA2 mode on) to play organised show matches.I know that many people from here dont like CnCNet RA2 mode, may be we can organise ur matches on XWIS, but I have some problems with original RA2. Sometimes the sound of game dissapears, and I have to exit game and restart my audio card, to get it working. May be we can decide something, but I'm mostly prefer CnCNet, especially because we can make rule (no dogs engineer kills) and (Multi engineering), so we can be sure, that its gonna be good game play, no lame tactics. :)

Here are the recordings of previous broadcasts (in russian), you may check them out, evin though you will not understand my speech smile.png.ee1ccf2fcd9f1155f6240c2832adf1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rzQdkXMpig   -  Zhasulan vs Lud0wig (up to 10 victories)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3whzW0mChk - Decks  vs LittlDot (up to 10 victories)

#2 Niek

Niek

Commander

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12274 posts
  • XWIS Name: Niek

Posted 09 October 2017 - 02:05 AM

Hi Slim Shady!!!

Whats upp"!>

:bye1:

#3 PATRIOT15

PATRIOT15

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 669 posts

Posted 09 October 2017 - 10:07 AM

Niek

Hello! :)

#4 Corgi

Corgi

LeGeNd S.R.L.X          (wanna buy a vowel?)

• Duplicate account
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 126 posts
  • XWIS Name: Doge

Posted 09 October 2017 - 10:16 AM

I'm Red Alert 2 Streamer from BELArussian comunity. 

Until now, I did my commenting in BELArussian, and conquered reputation of very good streamer and commentator of Red Alert 2. 

As for now, I want to expand my public, and make streams not only for BELArussians, but always for english speaking people, and commentate battles in english.

If you already have a challenger, with wich one you want to play bo9 series, or series until 10 victories, leave your feedback here. Also mention, if you want to be streamed in english, or you can play for BELArussian public, and be commentated in BELArussian (most people in CIS dont know english).

Here are the recordings of previous broadcasts (in BELArussian), you may check them out, evin though you will not understand my speech smile.png.ee1ccf2fcd9f1155f6240c2832adf1

You're from BELArus.

#5 Niek

Niek

Commander

• Members
  • 12274 posts

Posted 09 October 2017 - 10:31 AM

:rockon:

#6 PATRIOT15

PATRIOT15

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 669 posts

Posted 09 October 2017 - 04:47 PM

from BELArussian comunity

community is mostly russian, with players from different countries in CIS.

Until now, I did my commenting in BELArussian

You stupid, commenting was in russian. 

Your correction right only about this:

You're from BELArus.

But no one cares.

Edited by PATRIOT15, 09 October 2017 - 04:49 PM.

#7 Niek

Niek

Commander

• Members
  • 12274 posts

Posted 11 October 2017 - 07:35 PM

Stop these bullshit topics and remarks please.

#8 Niek

Niek

Commander

• Members
  • 12274 posts

Posted 11 October 2017 - 10:04 PM

Can't you just stop posting please

#9 ZL4T4NN4TION

ZL4T4NN4TION

tc2clean

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 15 December 2017 - 08:46 PM

Patriot15 I would like to play. Find me a player and lets go. Ill show you some zlatan tc playa!

-XWIS games only....

Edited by ZL4T4NN4TION, 15 December 2017 - 08:47 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users