34 replies to this topic

#26 XXxPrePxX

XXxPrePxX

King of Yuris Revenge

• XWIS Buddies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8536 posts

Posted 27 September 2017 - 11:23 PM

Yeah, with this thread being stated -- I've tested the CNCNet QM functon today and it is very promising to say the least. I highly suggest players who are interested in being a part of it to come check it out and help test it and have your input heard.

This has the chance to be a very fun experience and I could see it extending the lifetime of the game by another 2+ years. The players are there, the QM function seems really fun and adaptable, the ladder experience is awesome, but there are some bugs so it needs to be tested.

Pretty fun stuff! As far as clans/ra2 experience goes, Marsh has summed up the thoughts nicely on it. Ra2 would be great, but it takes too much time for the current developers to work on. Clanning I would assume is around the corner after a player ranking system is established.

#27 rumblesom

rumblesom

Captain

• Strike Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4992 posts

Posted 28 September 2017 - 12:05 AM

thats enough about it. This topic was created to promote activity on XWIS. You've made your promotional messages about CNCnet and thats plenty. CNCnet is in no small way responsible for the steep decline of XWIS. 

ra2 tournament games are still played on xwis and there are ggs to be had. Its sad that there are so few players left but it is what it is. 

#28 XXxPrePxX

XXxPrePxX

King of Yuris Revenge

• XWIS Buddies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8536 posts

Posted 28 September 2017 - 12:41 AM

Absolutely childish behavior to delete my genuine post to you, rumblesom. As an admin of these forums, you have utterly failed the community here. Take note of this.

I have no bias in my preferences, I've played 3 total games since June.

#29 zMarsHz

zMarsHz

Colonel

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5788 posts
  • XWIS Name: voZ

Posted 28 September 2017 - 12:44 AM

thats enough about it. This topic was created to promote activity on XWIS. You've made your promotional messages about CNCnet and thats plenty. CNCnet is in no small way responsible for the steep decline of XWIS. 

ra2 tournament games are still played on xwis and there are ggs to be had. Its sad that there are so few players left but it is what it is. 

ok.

very similar to xwis/xcl to wol.

a great outlet for players to join, especially YR players because god forbid they be acknowledge seeing how there is nothing there.

Edited by zMarsHz, 28 September 2017 - 12:47 AM.

#30 rumblesom

rumblesom

Captain

• Strike Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4992 posts

Posted 28 September 2017 - 12:50 AM

Absolutely childish behavior to delete my genuine post to you, rumblesom. As an admin of these forums, you have utterly failed the community here. Take note of this.

I have no bias in my preferences, I've played 3 total games since June.

theres no practical reason why XWIS should serve as a platform to erode its own playerbase. I didn't delete the cnc posts (which would have been easily justifiable) I just said enough's enough. Your post continued the references to what I had just asked to be stopped- so i hid it. We don't delete posts just fyi. Meanwhile, the topic was about RA2 activity. 

#31 XXxPrePxX

XXxPrePxX

King of Yuris Revenge

• XWIS Buddies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8536 posts

Posted 28 September 2017 - 12:54 AM

theres no practical reason why XWIS should serve as a platform to erode its own playerbase. I didn't delete the cnc posts (which would have been easily justifiable) I just said enough's enough. Your post continued the references to what I had just asked to be stopped- so i hid it. We don't delete posts just fyi. Meanwhile, the topic was about RA2 activity.

Ah, I misread your initial post due to the double negative 'in no small way.' In that case, your initial post is slightly more justified understanding your position now. I still think it's not smart to limit discourse considering the current state of affairs with XWIS and the limited forum activity, but I will happily not waste my time further trying to discuss matters here.

#32 Showtime

Showtime

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7991 posts

Posted 28 September 2017 - 05:24 AM

If cncnet gets a quick match function ill try it,but i don't think i will like the game yuri in the end

#33 Rocketeer

Rocketeer

Korea

• XWIS Buddies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1690 posts
  • XWIS Name: iFv

Posted 29 September 2017 - 09:35 AM

If cncnet gets a quick match function ill try it,but i don't think i will like the game yuri in the end

YR can be nooby, navy seal + ifv rush = aids :(

#34 BornL33T

BornL33T

Drug Baron

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1321 posts

Posted 01 October 2017 - 09:53 PM

The game engine was updated with the Yuri's Revenge release, allowing the fixing of several bugs/glitches. Unless you're fine with the RA2 bugs madness, you can keep playing in XWIS.

The client itself contains many new features, some of them allow to solve issues that can't be patched (like eating, multi engis...), you can also pick the closest server to your location and check other players ping (in most cases).

For the ladder it's already existing, but no real ladder without a working QM you know :), the latter will be soon online.

#35 HCKiD

HCKiD

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1347 posts

Posted 02 October 2017 - 06:18 AM

Its ma boy Aladin. Wadup man.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users