34 replies to this topic

#1 game1

game1

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 987 posts

Posted 24 September 2017 - 04:29 PM

Edited by mzjpk, 19 July 2018 - 03:29 AM.

#2 Corgi

Corgi

LeGeNd S.R.L.X          (wanna buy a vowel?)

• Duplicate account
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 126 posts
  • XWIS Name: Doge

Posted 24 September 2017 - 06:24 PM

It's Sunday...

People work and on Sundays, well, they don't work. You'll figure it out eventually when you move out of your mom's basement.

#3 game1

game1

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 987 posts

Posted 24 September 2017 - 06:33 PM

It's Sunday...

People work and on Sundays, well, they don't work. You'll figure it out eventually when you move out of your mom's basement.

Edited by mzjpk, 19 July 2018 - 03:29 AM.

#4 willy

willy

Commander

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18212 posts

Posted 25 September 2017 - 05:53 AM

I know it's a long time ago but I remember when the games list was so long that all games visible in the lobby were hosted by players starting with "A"

#5 Showtime

Showtime

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7991 posts

Posted 25 September 2017 - 10:03 AM

Sorry paf ! Accept the fact its as good as dead.(xwis)

Play on QQ u can get instant games there,or try LOTV .

#6 Rocketeer

Rocketeer

Korea

• XWIS Buddies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1690 posts
  • XWIS Name: iFv

Posted 25 September 2017 - 11:00 AM

I know it's a long time ago but I remember when the games list was so long that all games visible in the lobby were hosted by players starting with "A"

Same remember you first win of the month you'd be placed like in the top 300,000 players xD (WoL)

#7 fmrguitar

fmrguitar

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted 25 September 2017 - 02:06 PM

Hi guys, xwis ra2 normally get 10-13 online even in weekends now and 1 game or 0 game open in lobby, since morning ra2 had about 20 online, for past 3 hours i think between 27-30 online and a lot of times 8 games opened. I saw 10 games opened at one point, I took a SS of it, so you can see it for yourself.

attachicon.gifxw.jpg

it has been a very long time,  XWIS ra2 had 10 games opened at same time

this is calls "bad love". u see 29 players online and u image 29000 instead.

#8 zMarsHz

zMarsHz

Colonel

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5788 posts
  • XWIS Name: voZ

Posted 25 September 2017 - 06:13 PM

Same remember you first win of the month you'd be placed like in the top 300,000 players xD (WoL)

rofl I remember my first month on YR WOL I got rank 91 with 1100 pts or something

miss those days

#9 Rocketeer

Rocketeer

Korea

• XWIS Buddies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1690 posts
  • XWIS Name: iFv

Posted 26 September 2017 - 11:16 AM

rofl I remember my first month on YR WOL I got rank 91 with 1100 pts or something

miss those days

Haha they were the good old days, we can only hope for a RA2 remaster!

#10 willy

willy

Commander

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18212 posts

Posted 26 September 2017 - 11:24 AM

I'm still yet to find a game with a ranking system that I appreciate as well as the CNC one.

It made perfect fucking sense. Yet no other game works as well.

#11 PATRIOT15

PATRIOT15

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 669 posts
  • XWIS Name: PATR1OT

Posted 26 September 2017 - 07:10 PM

And other story for CnC Net. This game isnt dead, it still has a word to tell. CnC Net gave it a new life. Too bad that XWIS died,  I very liked its QM mode.

Attached Files

#12 Showtime

Showtime

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7991 posts

Posted 27 September 2017 - 06:40 AM

Yuri sucks in my opnion,and cnc just look's awefull(theree doing a goodjob and all) ,i really dont like the looks of it,no qm no ladder.

Rather play on gr then on cncnnet.

#13 PATRIOT15

PATRIOT15

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 669 posts

Posted 27 September 2017 - 12:56 PM

CnCNet has RA2 mode, and u can play all maps on it. I dont know, is it able in GR to transfer new map to other player. The absence of QM is really a pain, I'm agree, has to be done something with that.

#14 zMarsHz

zMarsHz

Colonel

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5788 posts

Posted 27 September 2017 - 03:40 PM

rofl, cncnet has qm client out if you guys haven't logged in a while, testing bugs this month and should be fully available soon....

good night xwis.

#15 PATRIOT15

PATRIOT15

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 669 posts

Posted 27 September 2017 - 04:36 PM

cncnet has qm client out if you guys haven't logged in a while, testing bugs this month and should be fully available soon....

Interesting! How to find it?

#16 game1

game1

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 987 posts

Posted 27 September 2017 - 06:06 PM

Edited by mzjpk, 19 July 2018 - 03:28 AM.

#17 zMarsHz

zMarsHz

Colonel

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5788 posts

Posted 27 September 2017 - 06:11 PM

im a tester for it, I play cncnet normally... and have played on ladder there for a few months (all testing months) qm client was recently released and it should be fully operational for all in the next month or so.

if you guys can't stay to the topic, make you're own and discuss there, the title clearly says it's about xwis ra2, not yuri revenge 

awww, sorry to hurt your feelings......

he said cncnet doesn't have qm or ladder, I let him know it does, it was an answer to him not you, if your upset about the death of xwis, take that to your admin in chief.

Interesting! How to find it?

if you go to cncnet forums, ask grant to apply to be a tester, activity is limited to testers atm so it's not popping with activity until its fully released.

and paf, also stfu about "this is about xwis ra2" like 3 months ago you wouldn't stop spamming some failed site and server ladder here, at least cncnet is a proven server.

#18 game1

game1

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 987 posts

Posted 27 September 2017 - 06:18 PM

im a tester for it, I play cncnet normally... and have played on ladder there for a few months (all testing months) qm client was recently released and it should be fully operational for all in the next month or so.

awww, sorry to hurt your feelings......

he said cncnet doesn't have qm or ladder, I let him know it does, it was an answer to him not you, if your upset about the death of xwis, take that to your admin in chief.

if you go to cncnet forums, ask grant to apply to be a tester, activity is limited to testers atm so it's not popping with activity until its fully released.

and paf, also stfu about "this is about xwis ra2" like 3 months ago you wouldn't stop spamming some failed site and server ladder here, at least cncnet is a proven server.

#19 PATRIOT15

PATRIOT15

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 669 posts

Posted 27 September 2017 - 06:30 PM

Wuuuuut? 

3 month ago I didnt evin play

#20 game1

game1

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 987 posts

Posted 27 September 2017 - 06:48 PM

Wuuuuut? 

#21 JonasAKAFaze

JonasAKAFaze

The BH Master

• Bounty Hunters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1251 posts
  • XWIS Name: Faze

Posted 27 September 2017 - 07:10 PM

Definetly sounds interesting with cncnet qm.

#22 HCKiD

HCKiD

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1347 posts

Posted 27 September 2017 - 08:46 PM

Hey Marsh any chance they get full ra2 ??

i dont wanna try ra2mode cause everyone says it sux.

#23 zMarsHz

zMarsHz

Colonel

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5788 posts

Posted 27 September 2017 - 09:07 PM

Wuuuuut? 

that wasn't directed towards you, however I can see where you thought that the way I edited the post, disregard and hopefully we'll see you on cncnet qm

Definetly sounds interesting with cncnet qm.

it's not a bad system set up, the point system is designed to encourage less skilled players to play as many games as possible and not be focused just on winning games (to better help vs bailing)

Hey Marsh any chance they get full ra2 ??

i dont wanna try ra2mode cause everyone says it sux.

I don't see it in the near future, it's not really something I get into with the staff, they work hard on YR, Ra1, TS, and CnC95. they have said if someone is willing to put in the man hours to do it they wouldn't mind, but I doubt it will happen in the future because the people who want ra2 so much either have no time to set up ra2 to cncnet  or the skill to do the programming. fortunate for me I actually liked YR back in early XWIS and WOL days so it has been fine for me, plus I actually enjoy cncnet a lot more with discord and other features it has made for a better gaming experience with ra2/yr then ive had in a while. my suggestion is give it a shot one time, most hardcore ra2 players will eventually move to YR once ra2 closes, lets be honest here XD

"xwis ra2 isnt dead we hit 1000 pts at end of month" after short time u moved to cncnet and then said how xwis is dead, no need to prove to me that cncnet is a proven server, i know already about cncnet.

a few months ago, I'd like you to find a post from a few months ago me saying that......since ive been majority cncnet for the past 5 months or so and only come to xwis every once in a while.

while it is true that xwis qm hit 1000pts the other month, take in the factor of why that happened.....people that normally didn't play or don't play, did that month.

experience with xwis in the last few months have been pathetic to say the least. you know when its the 27th of the month, rank 1 is barely cracked the 600 pts mark, and instead of actually playing on that nick they would rather use another pointless nick with 300 pts to preserve their pts on a higher nick / plus the utter nonsense of the 5 people who actually play anymore. problem I see and have seen for a long time, xwis and st didn't kill xwis ra2, the players did. and the same one crying bitch about it are the worst culprits.

I will say I guess the whole getting rank 1 thing has never meant a lot to me since ive been there done that and I can understand the excitement of some players and that's why they do it. however when youre fishing the bottom of the barrel for that rank 1 what does it really mean anymore. all I can envision is someone is thinking in the back of their mind "hey in sept 2017 I was #1 out of 5 good players, I kick ass" there really no more bragging rights that come along with rank 1 and the total disregard for gg's anymore has diminished any aspect of playing for a ranking system on this server imho, I'm sure others have a different opinion and that is fine.

but i'll say this, some of the pro's that where on xwis didn't quit this game, they are on cncnet due to this same exact reason I stated.

Edited by zMarsHz, 27 September 2017 - 09:11 PM.

#24 game1

game1

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 987 posts

Posted 27 September 2017 - 09:43 PM

that wasn't directed towards you, however I can see where you thought that the way I edited the post, disregard and hopefully we'll see you on cncnet qm

it's not a bad system set up, the point system is designed to encourage less skilled players to play as many games as possible and not be focused just on winning games (to better help vs bailing)

I don't see it in the near future, it's not really something I get into with the staff, they work hard on YR, Ra1, TS, and CnC95. they have said if someone is willing to put in the man hours to do it they wouldn't mind, but I doubt it will happen in the future because the people who want ra2 so much either have no time to set up ra2 to cncnet  or the skill to do the programming. fortunate for me I actually liked YR back in early XWIS and WOL days so it has been fine for me, plus I actually enjoy cncnet a lot more with discord and other features it has made for a better gaming experience with ra2/yr then ive had in a while. my suggestion is give it a shot one time, most hardcore ra2 players will eventually move to YR once ra2 closes, lets be honest here XD

a few months ago, I'd like you to find a post from a few months ago me saying that......since ive been majority cncnet for the past 5 months or so and only come to xwis every once in a while.

while it is true that xwis qm hit 1000pts the other month, take in the factor of why that happened.....people that normally didn't play or don't play, did that month.

experience with xwis in the last few months have been pathetic to say the least. you know when its the 27th of the month, rank 1 is barely cracked the 600 pts mark, and instead of actually playing on that nick they would rather use another pointless nick with 300 pts to preserve their pts on a higher nick / plus the utter nonsense of the 5 people who actually play anymore. problem I see and have seen for a long time, xwis and st didn't kill xwis ra2, the players did. and the same one crying bitch about it are the worst culprits.

I will say I guess the whole getting rank 1 thing has never meant a lot to me since ive been there done that and I can understand the excitement of some players and that's why they do it. however when youre fishing the bottom of the barrel for that rank 1 what does it really mean anymore. all I can envision is someone is thinking in the back of their mind "hey in sept 2017 I was #1 out of 5 good players, I kick ass" there really no more bragging rights that come along with rank 1 and the total disregard for gg's anymore has diminished any aspect of playing for a ranking system on this server imho, I'm sure others have a different opinion and that is fine.

but i'll say this, some of the pro's that where on xwis didn't quit this game, they are on cncnet due to this same exact reason I stated.

Edited by mzjpk, 19 July 2018 - 03:27 AM.

#25 zMarsHz

zMarsHz

Colonel

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5788 posts

Posted 27 September 2017 - 10:26 PM

It's gonna be awesome once the ladder is ready, do you know if clan ladder will be released with 1v1 ladder? or will it be created later on?

no mention to my knowledge as of yet, but I'm sure its been thought of

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users