5 replies to this topic

#1 zampedie

zampedie

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted 23 September 2017 - 01:58 PM

It would be nice if you could at least be honest about things.  We played 5 games.  You won first 2 and I won the second 2.  All that was said during those 4 games was gg.  During the 5th game I pointed out to you a few abnormalities that I saw.  

The first one being that in less than the 1 minute it took me to build up to an airport, you had already built an additional 2 power plants, 2 air defenses, and 1 airport more than me.  Your explanation for this was that you found an extra base.  The fact is that even with an extra base it is not possible to build 3 power plants, 3 air defense, 1 barracks, 1 ore factory, and 2 airports in less than a minute.

The second abnormality that occurred was at the end of game 5, which you posted a pic of, in which my 4 triple ranked flak tanks were unable to shoot down your 5 non ranked rocketeers.  Your explanation for this was because I didn't click to attack the 5 rocketeers.  I did click with 2 of the flaks on 2 different rocketeers and nothing happened until after you finished killing my power plant.  The fact is that 4 triple ranked flak cannons should easily shoot down 5 unranked rocketeers before they can even get to the power plant.

Due to those abnormalities and your inability to justify them, I told you nice cheat engine, as that is the only logical explanation for them to have occurred.  I also told you that I no longer wanted to play anymore games with you and I gave my reasons above as to why.  You continued to harass and name call me.  I warned you that if you didn't want to leave on your own that I would just boot and ban you.  You did what you like to do and continued with your poor behavior.  You then changed your nick and rejoined.  Again, I warned you.  Again, you continued with the poor behavior and refused to leave.  Again, you got the boot and the ban.

There is no rule that I have to play a game with you.  I choose not to.  Therefore, you are going to have to move on.  Try creating your own game.  But, please stop joining my games and stop posting BS about me for attention.  

#2 zMarsHz

zMarsHz

Colonel

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5788 posts
  • XWIS Name: voZ

Posted 23 September 2017 - 02:59 PM

all the "cheats" you pointed out are not even real........

they would literally throw the game out of sync.

#3 ZiiP

ZiiP

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 23 September 2017 - 04:00 PM

This man is a anekdote or a die hard conspiracy theorist. Few mounth ago he said that i was cheating because "5 korea jets cant take out an oil derrick", i must have got some kind of firepower cheat.

I remember i totally OWNED ur base with 50 roceteers and 8 jets. Not with 5 rocketeers get your facts straight and learn the game . And you said only gg in the first round, but you might forgot that also  :)

There is no rule that I have to play a game with you.  I choose not to.  Therefore, you are going to have to move on.  Try creating your own game.  But, please stop joining my games and stop posting BS about me for attention.  

You are not my wife so dont know where this one come from xD

And nope is a totally diffrent person, you can ask zigzag  (but watch out he can also be a part of the conspiracy)

The first one being that in less than the 1 minute it took me to build up to an airport, you had already built an additional 2 power plants, 2 air defenses, and 1 airport more than me.  Your explanation for this was that you found an extra base.  The fact is that even with an extra base it is not possible to build 3 power plants, 3 air defense, 1 barracks, 1 ore factory, and 2 airports in less than a minute.

II had an extra mcv but the rest you pulled  right out of your ass.

Edited by ZiiP, 23 September 2017 - 03:57 PM.

#4 game1

game1

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 987 posts

Posted 23 September 2017 - 04:12 PM

it's time to move on

#5 zampedie

zampedie

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted 23 September 2017 - 04:27 PM

I agree mzjpk, let's move on. No need for him to join my games and continue the poor behavior anymore.

#6 ZiiP

ZiiP

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 23 September 2017 - 04:28 PM

all the "cheats" you pointed out are not even real........

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users