9 replies to this topic

#1 ZiiP

ZiiP

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 16 September 2017 - 07:54 AM

Accusing everyone who beats him of cheating. He thinks that he is unbeatable on all maps that he plays. He will accuse you of " fast build, stronger units, more armor, faster reload time, dodging missles, money hacks and more". Everything you do better than him is called cheating. Zampedie learn to lose like a man you pussycat.

#2 Enj0y

Enj0y

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 929 posts
  • XWIS Name: Enj0y

Posted 16 September 2017 - 09:31 AM

haha, big list

#3 HCKiD

HCKiD

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1347 posts

Posted 16 September 2017 - 10:17 AM

possibly applepies lost brother?

#4 zampedie

zampedie

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted 23 September 2017 - 12:15 AM

Lol... You cant handle a lose. So you change your nick 3 times. Good luck.
And then post this made up BS. Why do you always change your nicks? I always play under my real nick bc I am a real fair honest player. You just keep running your mouth and hiding.

#5 ZiiP

ZiiP

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 23 September 2017 - 12:17 AM

Ehm. Its you who kicking me after losing in a row and then crying that im cheating.

#6 zampedie

zampedie

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted 23 September 2017 - 12:20 AM

ziip, Electron, nope, etc...
It's ok. You are going to be alright. It's just a game. No need to name call and post made up BS. But I guess you like the attention.

#7 ZiiP

ZiiP

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 23 September 2017 - 12:32 AM

QQ hahaha hes proof == (                  "you build faster!!!"                      )  i wonder why i never beat good players on normal maps??Do they have a even better cheat engine  ??

norm_59c5ab12dd9dd22669.jpg

norm_59c5ab8415b0317694.jpg

where is my cheat engine ?

Edited by ZiiP, 23 September 2017 - 12:34 AM.

#8 zampedie

zampedie

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted 23 September 2017 - 12:35 AM

This is just a very small sample of the harassment I get from him.  It's like he thinks that I just broke up with him.  It's over.  Time to move on.  Please find someone else to harass.   

Nice pic of my 4 triple ranked flak cannons that were unable to take down your 5 unranked rockteers, until after they blew stuff up in about 10 seconds. 

Attached Thumbnails

• Screenshot 2017-09-22 20.20.43.png

#9 ZiiP

ZiiP

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 23 September 2017 - 12:42 AM

oh ye zampedie sorry i almost forgot that you are the victim here! :lollol:      go copy cat my build order  :baby: 

#10 zampedie

zampedie

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted 23 September 2017 - 01:54 PM

It would be nice if you could at least be honest about things.  We played 5 games.  You won first 2 and I won the second 2.  All that was said during those 4 games was gg.  During the 5th game I pointed out to you a few abnormalities that I saw.  

The first one being that in less than the 1 minute it took me to build up to an airport, you had already built an additional 2 power plants, 2 air defenses, and 1 airport more than me.  Your explanation for this was that you found an extra base.  The fact is that even with an extra base it is not possible to build 3 power plants, 3 air defense, 1 barracks, 1 ore factory, and 2 airports in less than a minute.

The second abnormality that occurred was at the end of game 5, which you posted a pic of, in which my 4 triple ranked flak tanks were unable to shoot down your 5 non ranked rocketeers.  Your explanation for this was because I didn't click to attack the 5 rocketeers.  I did click with 2 of the flaks on 2 different rocketeers and nothing happened until after you finished killing my power plant.  The fact is that 4 triple ranked flak cannons should easily shoot down 5 unranked rocketeers before they can even get to the power plant.

Due to those abnormalities and your inability to justify them, I told you nice cheat engine, as that is the only logical explanation for them to have occurred.  I also told you that I no longer wanted to play anymore games with you and I gave my reasons above as to why.  You continued to harass and name call me.  I warned you that if you didn't want to leave on your own that I would just boot and ban you.  You did what you like to do and continued with your poor behavior.  You then changed your nick and rejoined.  Again, I warned you.  Again, you continued with the poor behavior and refused to leave.  Again, you got the boot and the ban.

There is no rule that I have to play a game with you.  I choose not to.  Therefore, you are going to have to move on.  Try creating your own game.  But, please stop joining my games and stop posting BS about me for attention.  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users